Confessions of a (liberal) public defender

I love when a liberal wakes up to the reality of racial differences

oh boy, we got a real race baiting thread here, all the racists (see above) will come out to play.

The thing about most racists, it's the combination of fear and ignorance that makes them the way they are.

"However, my experience has also taught me that blacks are different by almost any measure to all other people. They cannot reason as well. They cannot communicate as well. They cannot control their impulses as well. They are a threat to all who cross their paths, black and non-black alike."

Guessing he wants to open up a bakery? His blacks or these ones? You choose, whitey...
blackpantherparty.jpg

And what a shame we brought them here eh, in chains, as property.

First, we didn't bring them here. No one alive today had anything to do with slavery, either as owner or slave. Get over it the same way you lefties got over the Holocaust.
Well Isis is still involved in slavery. And PP helps them however they can.

Ah, of course:

"Former Republican Rep. Allen West posted a white supremacist article last December, and it’s helped create a huge headache for the RNC.

On Dec. 29, West pasted the text of a story called “Confessions of a Public Defender” on his website. That story was originally published at American Renaissance, a white supremacist magazine helmed by Jared Taylor, who seems to feel that “[w]hen blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization — any kind of civilization — disappears.”
RNC Member's Defense for Posting a Racist Article: I Got It From Allen West, and He’s Black!

am ren isn't "white supremacist"..white people don't want to rule over anybody...we want everyone to do the best they can....everyone should be allowed to rise based on their own skills and merits...but not to be artificially advanced based on discriminatory gvt quotas and set asides.
jared taylor is correct and he is not a "racist" by any stretch of the word. Facts aren't "racist"

I read a comment that really sums it up pretty well..If I knew who the writer was I'd gladly attribute it to him.

Physical infrastructure and currency are the only things keeping this country alive. The respirator and the heart pump. Alive but comatose and now nothing more than an organ donor.

We no longer have a common language, common God, common goal, common law or common culture.

And that a single deficient group with no vision other than unfocused hate can destroy an established civilization in two short generations is unprecedented.
The co morbidities of politicians, celebrities, academics, unions, and islam have insured a Do Not Resuscitate card.

Blacks are the biologic version of an EMP. They shut down everything civilized. Everywhere. Repeatedly. Constantly. Destruction 10....Redeeming value 0.

..maybe read more before you start talking about things you don't understand so you don't make yourself look more ridiculous.

Ah, of course:

"Former Republican Rep. Allen West posted a white supremacist article last December, and it’s helped create a huge headache for the RNC.

On Dec. 29, West pasted the text of a story called “Confessions of a Public Defender” on his website. That story was originally published at American Renaissance, a white supremacist magazine helmed by Jared Taylor, who seems to feel that “[w]hen blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization — any kind of civilization — disappears.”
RNC Member's Defense for Posting a Racist Article: I Got It From Allen West, and He’s Black!

am ren isn't "white supremacist"..white people don't want to rule over anybody...we want everyone to do the best they can....everyone should be allowed to rise based on their own skills and merits...but not to be artificially advanced based on discriminatory gvt quotas and set asides.
jared taylor is correct and he is not a "racist" by any stretch of the word. Facts aren't "racist"

I read a comment that really sums it up pretty well..If I knew who the writer was I'd gladly attribute it to him.

Physical infrastructure and currency are the only things keeping this country alive. The respirator and the heart pump. Alive but comatose and now nothing more than an organ donor.

We no longer have a common language, common God, common goal, common law or common culture.

And that a single deficient group with no vision other than unfocused hate can destroy an established civilization in two short generations is unprecedented.
The co morbidities of politicians, celebrities, academics, unions, and islam have insured a Do Not Resuscitate card.

Blacks are the biologic version of an EMP. They shut down everything civilized. Everywhere. Repeatedly. Constantly. Destruction 10....Redeeming value 0.

..maybe read more before you start talking about things you don't understand so you don't make yourself look more ridiculous.
I understand the racism of the American Taliban perfectly. I've been fighting against since I was old enough to cross the street on my own, many decades ago. Whitey doesn't like darkies. This isn't new...

The black criminal and the law abiding black man are of two separate distinct categories;

racism happens when to any extent you put them in the same category because they are both black.

"Fewer than ten percent of the people in the area I serve are black but over 90 percent of my clients are black."

If you are an proper attorney, your clients are who your serve. The author of that piece is scum, whether or not he is actually a public defender, as he claims (probably not, since he writes for a hate group)

Not much I can say on this article. Some will say the guy is extremely racist.

The owner of the website called it..
Quite Possibly the Most Racist Article You Will Ever Read

Allen West, December 29, 2014
The black criminal and the law abiding black man are of two separate distinct categories;

racism happens when to any extent you put them in the same category because they are both black.
Racism happens when black criminals are deified.

Unfortunately the article is right on the button. It might not go far enough. This PD doesn't address the way blacks behave in court. They will lunge at the jury, laugh loudly when the witnesses are on the stand. Stand, turn to the audience and throw gang signs. Some have to be shackled in leg irons to keep them in their seats.

If there is to be a change in circumstances for blacks their behavior will have to change.

"Fewer than ten percent of the people in the area I serve are black but over 90 percent of my clients are black."

If you are an proper attorney, your clients are who your serve. The author of that piece is scum, whether or not he is actually a public defender, as he claims (probably not, since he writes for a hate group)

Anecdotal reasoning of reasonableness is just that, anecdotal. Where was this public defender during Jim Crow?

Unfortunately the article is right on the button. It might not go far enough. This PD doesn't address the way blacks behave in court. They will lunge at the jury, laugh loudly when the witnesses are on the stand. Stand, turn to the audience and throw gang signs. Some have to be shackled in leg irons to keep them in their seats.

If there is to be a change in circumstances for blacks their behavior will have to change.
sounds like disobedience; why is that?

Anecdotal reasoning of reasonableness is just that, anecdotal. Where was this public defender during Jim Crow?

There's no reason that I would believe anyone who supports a hate group. If someone is evil, they cannot be trusted. Period.

Yeah!!!! I'm sick of paying thousands in taxes every year to pay for these prisoners!!!! can we deport them???? They get free healthcare too!!!!

Forum List

Back