Conference board report

why are you lying about what I said?

where did I say they dont exsist?

ngbbs4ad5595ba8c9e.jpg

why are you lying about what I said?

where did I say they dont exsist?

ah so the liberal does acknowledge they exist but just didn't affect the mortgage market any more than the sun affects the earth?

I am a human being and your fellow American.

You want to reduce this to a partisan hate fest.

What makes you think all those investiment sites I gave you are lying?

when will you admitt I have given you several sources that ARE NOT LIBERL and agree with me and NOT you?

There were 1000's of liberals who spied for Stalin, but that did not make them right.

If you feel in your liberal heart that liberal policies did not cause the mortgage crisis then try to present a reason or admit as a liberal you deal in mere feelings, not reasons.

ed you are a partisan hack who can produce nothing but hate filled personal insults and not a shred of unbiased fact to back your failed ideas.

Im done with you because facts mean nothing to you.

and how do you explain all the non partisan sources I gave here you partisn hack?

and how do you explain all the non partisan sources I gave here you partisn hack?

Then why won't you vote for any Republicans outside of your local city council?

Face it, you're a hyper-partisan hack.

And you hate our Republic. And apostrophes.

ed you are a partisan hack who can produce nothing but hate filled personal insults and not a shred of unbiased fact to back your failed ideas.

Im done with you because facts mean nothing to you.

Translation: as a liberal I can't present any reasons to explain why liberalism didn't cause the great recession.

maybe you need to look at the long list of unbiased sources I gave to prove my point.

But then again that would require you be honest huh?

Forum List

Back