Conference board report

F and F sold NOT ONE sub prime.

you dont even know what they do.

The Fed, i.e., Greenspan had a specific policy of low interest rates in order to make money available to sub-prime borrowers. Among the things Fannie Freddie did was buy mortgages from the banks that created the mortgages thus making even more money available to the banks to create even more sub prime mortgages.

Do you understand now?

Causes of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis

The subprime mortgage crisis has put the U.S. economy into the worst recession since 1982. This primer explains the innovative financial tools that allowed lenders to lend to subprime borrowers without taking responsibility for the risk of future default. As adjustable mortgage interest rates reset, and borrowers defaulted, these tools spread that risk into every corner of the globe. This created a widespread crisis that shows no signs of ending.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY&feature=related]Dr Cox - Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it only right wing sites claim what you claim?

Only left wing liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb. The left is always wrong or just plain stupid while the right is always right or just plain intelligent. Sad but true I'm afraid.

America is by far the most successful country in human history because it is based on the Jeffersonian principle of freedom from liberal government. The left lacks the ability to understand; so spied for Stalin and pretends Fanny Freddy don't exist. Obama had two communist parents. Can you see the picture now?

Only left wing liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb. The left is always wrong or just plain stupid while the right is always right or just plain intelligent. Sad but true I'm afraid.

America is by far the most successful country in human history because it is based on the Jeffersonian principle of freedom from liberal government. The left lacks the ability to understand; so spied for Stalin and pretends Fanny Freddy don't exist. Obama had two communist parents. Can you see the picture now?

Your sources are all biased so your opinion will be too

baci-mirror-m16-s.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/29/b...on-and-joshua-rosner.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

The real problem, which the authors only hint at, is that Washington and the financial sector have become so tightly intertwined that public accountability has all but vanished. The revolving door described in “Reckless Endangerment” is but one symptom. The extraordinary wealth of America’s financial class also elicits boundless cooperation from politicians who depend on it for campaign contributions and from a fawning business press, as well as a stream of honors from universities, prestigious charities and think tanks eager to reward their generosity. In this symbiotic world, conflicts of interest are easily hidden, appearances of conflicts taken for granted and abuses of public trust for personal gain readily dismissed.

What an idiotic but perfectly liberal thing to suggest when you are the one pretending that Fanny Freddie CRA Federal Reserve don't exist. Actualy that rises well beyond biased to pure idiotic. Is any other conclusion possible?

why are you lying about what I said?

where did I say they dont exsist?

Forum List

Back