Confederate flag-flying man in truck hits 4-year-old boy, gets beaten by crowd

history books are your friends...get off the internet and try one sometime...
'

Grow up. This is nothing more than a punk ass kid that knew exactly the response that he was looking for. That flag had nothing to do with white European culture and heritage. Nothing. It was picked up by a group of racist fanatics in the 1920s and that is all.

You think you get to assign "intent" to him, too...You're quite full of....yourself...

The confederate flag was a symbol of people of european heritage resisting tyranny from an oppressive government.
Like the patriotic colonists in 1776 did.

...and it was around long before 1920. LMAO..public schools...go read some real history.

Yep. I do.

Of course the flag was around before 1920. It had nothing to do with European heritage. In fact, the civil war had nothing to do with European heritage. You don't have a case.

our (white) ancestors came from europe...therefore we are of european heritage...this stuff is really not that hard...you're just being contrary because you're embarrassed now.

It isn't that hard. You're just stupid.

you deny that this country was founded by europeans? really?

history books are your friends...get off the internet and try one sometime...
'

Grow up. This is nothing more than a punk ass kid that knew exactly the response that he was looking for. That flag had nothing to do with white European culture and heritage. Nothing. It was picked up by a group of racist fanatics in the 1920s and that is all.

You think you get to assign "intent" to him, too...You're quite full of....yourself...

The confederate flag was a symbol of people of european heritage resisting tyranny from an oppressive government.

...and it was around long before 1920. LMAO..public schools...go read some real history.

Yep. I do.

Of course the flag was around before 1920. It had nothing to do with European heritage. In fact, the civil war had nothing to do with European heritage. You don't have a case.

our (white) ancestors came from europe...therefore we are of european heritage...this stuff is really not that hard...you're just being contrary because you're embarrassed now.
Who is "our"? Where did native Americans ancestors come from? How about all those African Americans? They didn't come from Europe. Even the majority of white Americans with European ancestors fought against that traitor flag.

native americans and africans didn't found this country. The u.s. was founded by europeans...

'

Yep. I do.

You don't have a case. Go to school. You're going to be late and it will piss your guardian off if you miss the bus.

Yep. I do.

You don't have a case. Go to school. You're going to be late and it will piss your guardian off if you miss the bus.

don't try to evade...it's too late to try to save face..

Resolved.
The u.s. was founded by europeans and the predominant culture, heritage and traditions are european.

not african...not asian...

european.

Yep. I do.

Resolved.
The u.s. was founded by europeans and the predominant culture, heritage and traditions are european.

european.

You don't have a case. Not relevant to this case. Sure as hell isn't relevant to the flag in question but thanks for playing.

I didn't ask you to post your opinion or claims of historical facts. I asked you to name one book that gives your historical point of view. You posted that people should read a book. The assumption is that there are or is a book(s) that validates your claims and from which you ascertain your viewpoints. The question becomes one of whether the source of your claims come from a recognized historian, agenda driven commentators or a special interest author.

Resolved.

european.

You don't have a case. Not relevant to this case. Sure as hell isn't relevant to the flag in question but thanks for playing.

the flag had nothing to do with the unattended child playing in the street and getting hit.

..and the u.s was founded by europeans, despite your denials.

those are two facts.

Resolved.

european.

the flag had nothing to do with the unattended child playing in the street and getting hit.

those are two facts.
WRONG. Again.

I didn't ask you to post your opinion or claims of historical facts. I asked you to name one book that gives your historical point of view. You posted that people should read a book. The assumption is that there are or is a book(s) that validates your claims and from which you ascertain your viewpoints. The question becomes one of whether the source of your claims come from a recognized historian, agenda driven commentators or a special interest author.

been there, done that...

Made many lengthy, good faith posts with quotes and sources attributed...MANY posts..you agitators reply with name calling and "nuh uh" as your method of "refuting".

Not going to run all over the internet for your amusement this time..

State your premise (related to the war of northern aggression) and we'll see who can back up their argument with facts in an HONEST debate.

Resolved.

european.

those are two facts.
WRONG. Again.

You deny that the u.s. was founded by europeans? LMAO...and you say that in a public forum?

thanks for the laugh..

Resolved.

european.

those are two facts.
WRONG. Again.

You deny that the u.s. was founded by europeans? LMAO...and you say that in a public forum?

thanks for the laugh..

Try again.

Resolved.

european.

those are two facts.
WRONG. Again.

thanks for the laugh..

Try again.

ok.

the u.s was founded by europeans

those are two facts.
WRONG. Again.

thanks for the laugh..

Try again.

ok.

Try again and this time try to focus on the OP.

those are two facts.
WRONG. Again.

thanks for the laugh..

Try again.

ok.

So you now agree that the u.s. WAS, in fact, founded by europeans...good...that's progress. I mistakenly presumed most 3rd graders knew that..Sorry...My error...

ok...to the OP now....the flag had nothing to do with the unattended child playing in the street and getting hit.

been there, done that...

Made many lengthy, good faith posts with quotes and sources attributed...MANY posts..you agitators reply with name calling and "nuh uh" as your method of "refuting".

Not going to run all over the internet for your amusement this time..

State your premise (related to the war of northern aggression) and we'll see who can back up their argument with facts in an HONEST debate.
My premise is that I suspect you gather data from historical works that are not written and sourced by actual historians, but rather persons or entities with special interest or agendas. It is relatively easy to gather and cherry pick quotes and statements and manipulate them into portraying a desired agenda. Historians are more precise. They source their sources. They don't just use old quotes from newspapers and books. They research how the newspapers and books got to those quotes and validate them. They distinguish between speculative conclusions and provable fact.
An example of what I would have used if I were asked to give an example of a historical work that sided with confederate interpretations of the civil war would be "THE CONFEDERATE WAR", by Gary W. Gallagher, Harvard University Press. Gallagher is a professor of Civil War history at the University of Virginia.
I suspect that if required to use valid credible sources that are accepted as genuine works of history and accepted at university's and colleges your ideas would be hard to validate and in fact found to be inaccurate using those kinds of standards. But admittedly, what would the recognized scholar and top professor of civil war history at the University of Virginia know about the history and meaning of the Battle Flag for the Army of Northern Virginia and the causes, conducting and results of the Civil War?

WRONG. Again.

thanks for the laugh..

Try again.

ok.

So you now agree that the u.s. WAS, in fact, founded by europeans...good...that's progress. I mistakenly presumed most 3rd graders knew that..Sorry...My error...

ok...to the OP now....the flag had nothing to do with the unattended child playing in the street and getting hit.

Try again.

thanks for the laugh..

Try again.

ok.

Try again.
.the flag had nothing to do with the unattended child playing in the street and getting hit

You know how those colored people are. They let their kids roam all over the place and do not teach them common sense boundaries, like to stay out of the road. I would put money on it that it was just some unsupervised negro kid running out in front of the truck unexpectedly that caused the accident.

You know how those colored people are. They let their kids roam all over the place and do not teach them common sense boundaries, like to stay out of the road. I would put money on it that it was just some unsupervised negro kid running out in front of the truck unexpectedly that caused the accident.
Well we never really expect your posts to be very cognizant of the facts...

If someone was going to get beaten it should have been the parent who let their kid play in the street.
Right because drivers bear no responsibility for speeding down residential streets...

I kinda think the fact that those "residents" had attacked his truck in the past and were yelling at him might have given him some incentive to speed. Assault &battery, child neglect, speeding; speeding is the most serious? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back