Confederate flag-flying man in truck hits 4-year-old boy, gets beaten by crowd

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Looks like he got his clock cleaned, he was lucky this time

Some witnesses in the neighborhood say they were yelling at the driver to tell him to slow down.

"Stop speeding, stop speeding and kept begging him and begging him and you see what happened," says the young witness.

"There's kids all over the place so he just got up here and he just thought he was going to rev it up and burn down the street and he does this all the time," says Packard.

Some witnesses in the neighborhood say they were yelling at the driver to tell him to slow down.

"Stop speeding, stop speeding and kept begging him and begging him and you see what happened," says the young witness.

"There's kids all over the place so he just got up here and he just thought he was going to rev it up and burn down the street and he does this all the time," says Packard.

That mean 'ol Rebel Flag should be boiled and pickled for hitting that child!

the Democrats/left is becoming more like ISIS every damn DAY

USE the dead for their hate AND cheers for violence because of some flag

people better wake up in this country

I really dont understand Steph. They hit a child and the only thing Steph finds to squawk about is the flag

In case anyone is interested-------the child is ok ---there is
no information that I could find on the fate of the flags

LOL Exactly, typical BS from Huffpo, what the hell did a flag have to do with it?

LOL Exactly, typical BS from Huffpo, what the hell did a flag have to do with it?
:eusa_clap:

The guy has been driving through the neighborhood reving his engine. Several people who live there are familiar with the guy, which says something since he doesnt live in that neighborhood.

Oh and dont mind that this guy was 18 driving around with his girlfriend...who is 13

I really dont understand Steph. They hit a child and the only thing Steph finds to squawk about is the flag

Like goono you mean ?

Do you see anything in the OP written by Guno about the flag? If you do, go get help

My question is, "what is a 4 year old doing in the street in the first place"? What parent would allow a 4 year old to be in the street? In my opinion, the parent of the 4 year old is just as much to blame as anyone. Also, after reading the entire article, I failed to see what the flag had to do with anything. The flag didn't hit nor harm the child. The two at fault are the driver and the 4 year olds parent. Bringing the flag into it is just something to get more shit stirred up.

Recently, there was a guy flying the hateful homo Rainbow flag on his car while driving in my neighborhood.

He ran over a small dog and didn't stop but speed off at a high rate of speed.

Thankfully, the dog is expected to live, but will only have 1 leg. ..... :cry:

Like goono you mean ?

Do you see anything in the OP written by Guno about the flag? If you do, go get help

Lol !

Uh, like the title of the thread ? :biggrin:

Sometimes people set themselves up to fail when creating threads....this is one of those times

You're such a hateful bigot that you're glad the kid got hit just so the driver would be beaten.
I bet you put that flag on his truck when he wasn't looking.

My question is, "what is a 4 year old doing in the street in the first place"? What parent would allow a 4 year old to be in the street? In my opinion, the parent of the 4 year old is just as much to blame as anyone. Also, after reading the entire article, I failed to see what the flag had to do with anything. The flag didn't hit nor harm the child. The two at fault are the driver and the 4 year olds parent. Bringing the flag into it is just something to get more shit stirred up.
Within the past month, angry residents pulled the Confederate flag from his truck during one incident. Despite knowing how the community responded to his racist behavior. he did it again; this time, however, he struck 4-year-old Damajae Winn with his car.
Confederate flag waving driver runs over Black 4-year-old

Forum List

Back