Who wants to back the 2A?

deer-with-buckshot.jpg

vs.
Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg

Who wants "Freedom Of Religion"?

8iGb7LRbT.jpg

vs.
2744.jpg

Who hates how the media manipulates the people?

fox-cult-first-thing_n.jpg

Who thinks Global Warming is fake?

vs.
5zFWeSu7.png

Who thinks Government spends too much?

f35-meme.jpg

vs.
hunger-facts-carousel-62-percent.jpg

Was having fun with pictures but could go on for days.

Clever pics and cartoons are all the Left has.

Did you seriously miss the content? the substantive parts? it would be good for you, and Mama Rabbi, to spend some time reading and talking about complex topics since reality goes over your head. Get out of that bubble and look around. You may even learn something. Good luck.

Who said anything about the "Left"?

It was a basic slideshow to show how much parties have in common until politics gets involved.

Your response is expected and the reason.

I'll be honest. I noticed the Right Wing has a thing for " pretty titles" such as "The Patriot Act" and "Right To farm" so I went with pictures. I dragged myself back a few dozen years. I'm basically carving on the cave walls in hopes to help the un-evolved THINK MORE.

Want Wind Energy?

1111.jpg

vs.

Windmill.jpg

Who wants Water Energy?

architecture-watermill_00342882.jpg

vs.
tidal-power-infographic.jpg

Who wants wants to Recycle?

9965_jpg.jpg

vs.
url5.jpg

deer-with-buckshot.jpg

vs.

8iGb7LRbT.jpg

vs.
2744.jpg

vs.
5zFWeSu7.png

f35-meme.jpg

vs.

I disagree with parts of it, but great fucking post! :clap:

Want Wind Energy?

1111.jpg

vs.

Windmill.jpg

Who wants Water Energy?

architecture-watermill_00342882.jpg

vs.
tidal-power-infographic.jpg

Who wants wants to Recycle?

9965_jpg.jpg

vs.
url5.jpg

deer-with-buckshot.jpg

vs.

8iGb7LRbT.jpg

vs.
2744.jpg

vs.
5zFWeSu7.png

f35-meme.jpg

vs.

I disagree with parts of it, but great fucking post! :clap:

We all want the same thing. Politicians tear us apart. We need to be fighting them, not each other. POLITICIANS ARE PROFIT PUPPETS, NOTHING MORE.

Did you seriously miss the content? the substantive parts? it would be good for you, and Mama Rabbi, to spend some time reading and talking about complex topics since reality goes over your head. Get out of that bubble and look around. You may even learn something. Good luck.

stfu servant of marx

stfu servant of marx

^anything to say about the topic smart one? Or are you just here to troll? Don't try to de-rail the topic.

This is what happens when you post something smart. Lot's of views, but it dies fast.

If you add some HoneyBooBoo flare it will thrive. People hate common sense. They want drama

The right wingers of this board are ruined for self reflection, all they know is attack. Mostly a bunch of old sadistic farts who do not give a fuck if the world survives past their angry, bitter lifetime.

The right wingers of this board are ruined for self reflection, all they know is attack. Mostly a bunch of old sadistic farts who do not give a fuck if the world survives past their angry, bitter lifetime.

Most are poor old people, not just old people. "I worked my life away and I never earned much because of Liberals" is the concept. They never look at their employers riches.

Most are poor old people, not just old people. "I worked my life away and I never earned much because of Liberals" is the concept. They never look at their employers riches.
Perhaps, Most of them are here just to confirm their prejudices and satisfy their sadism without getting punched in their fucking face.

Perhaps, Most of them are here just to confirm their prejudices and satisfy their sadism without getting punched in their fucking face.

I use to be one of them. I was raised that way and didn't know any different.

I was part of the generation that "broke the mold" but the children today are smarter than us.

We aren't very evolved at all. In fact, pathetically behind.

I was part of the generation that "broke the mold" but the children today are smarter than us.

I know what you mean, I still wonder how I managed to throw off the ignorance of my rural Alabama upbringing.

I know what you mean, I still wonder how I managed to throw off the ignorance of my rural Alabama upbringing.

^
Holy cow. You came from rural 'Bama and made it out without being racist?

Points for creativity AP!

And you're gonna build a better mousetrap.........:laugh:. You'll be lucky to have my reflexes when you're my age when it comes to cover and duckin'.

Forum List

Back