Concealed Carry versus Real World - a study

Came across this video, strangely enough while searching music. Thought it would be useful in this forum.

No comment, just watch the report, see what you think.

Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world, Part One - YouTube

Thanks for posting.

I've seen this and it's why a laugh at people who think more guns is the answer to public safety.

NO EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE backs that up.

John Lott has been discredited and disgraced. He has been proven a fraud.

The final and real answer:
A killer faces two people standing side by side.
One person armed. The other unarmed.

Which person does the killer shoot at first?

Answer: If the killer is still alive shoots the armed and if he kills the armed, then kills the unarmed.

What if they both are unarmed? Then the killer shots them both....

Your point is...???

Came across this video, strangely enough while searching music. Thought it would be useful in this forum.

Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world, Part One - YouTube

Thanks for posting.

I've seen this and it's why a laugh at people who think more guns is the answer to public safety.

There were no guns in the Sandy Hook school or the theater this summer.... So how did that save lives?

Thanks for posting.

So... You are saying that armed citizens have never saved others or themselves from armed criminals?

Really?

Thanks for posting.

Yep no evidence....right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a post about this not too long ago: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/268117-assault-rifles-for-self-defense-15.html#post6537983

And I've also had first hand experience with non-injury related shock: http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...815-murder-or-self-defense-2.html#post3713625

And this is a difficult situation...you only have a second or two to react, and we in general are not mentally trained to process and respond in that amount of time.

But, even with all that, these kids did pretty well...they almost got the shooter

Here is where the reenactment differs from real CCW.

These kids were given a strange gun and holster. They didn't carry it every day. I check my firearm 100 times a day,
I know where it is and I am used to having it.

The gunman knew who had the firearm...and targeted them...notice that they were in the same seat every time?

Also, practicing shooting at the range is a lot different than practicing self defense with a firearm.

And finally, you can do good with a firearm WITHOUT being in the room with the shooter.

If you were next door, you could defend the folks in your area AND those fleeing. That is undeniable.

Last edited:
Hey berett, you flaming asshole you. Which one are you; John Wayne, The Terminator or Rambo?

I read where you were making threats. You a bad muttafuker, are you not. In your own mind.
Especially on the internet. Cool.

What you gonna do now? Give me some of that "bad rep" business. Ima scared you dog you. LMAO.
Why I bet you are 6 ft 9 inches tall and weigh 290 pounds. Former MMA champion and a heavy weight boxer with three black belts.

And still so scared to death that you never leave home......... without your arsenal.
You a fuking weird dude. Asshole.
What's your defense against criminals? Weeping and pissing your pants?

If you should ever get to my house and act as fuking weird in person as you are here, I would be glad to show you. But it won't be me pissing my pants. Or weeping over your untimely demise.

^^^Is this ironic, hypocritical or both?

Hey Zeke, you flaming asshole you. Which one are you; John Wayne, The Terminator or Rambo? :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Pogppogopogo. Did you not realize that every mutta fuking gun nut on this site is Rambo, John Wayne and the Terminator all in one. They never miss, never hit the wrong target, have ice water in their veins and are the baddest mutta fukers to ever walk the planet.
Just ask em.

Police fire arms instructors know nothing. Police men and women know nothing. Actual results mean nothing.

These fukers on here have shot more bad guys than there are bad guys. And go around waiting for the chance to do it again.

Not only that, If they pull their weapon and accidently shoot an innocent (i know it would never happen) but if it did, they would blame the innocent person for getting in their bullets way.

These are some bad muttafukers on here. And trying to talk common sense to them is a true waste of time.

I do know that. I just like to watch them shoot themselves in the feets.
I'm sadistic that way. :D

Well, in debate, one actually takes a position.

Now you know.

He has no interest in debate. It is an anti gun troll thread meant to stir the pot.

Trust me, when I want to stir the pot ... I'll do it. Ask anybody. I ain't exactly gun shy, pun intended.

I don't need a position to present a topic. I'm not "in" this one; I'm a spectator. All I ask is for analysts to back up their position. Something I must note you have failed to do, but then you didn't even take a position. All you did was try to assume mine. I happen to think we all need to analyze this stuff, and to that end there have been several good, thoughtful responses. Barking on the side about how the debate is presented is not one of them.

Last edited:
To get my CC parmit I had to take about 4 hours of classroom training. Pass a test that a literal idiot in my class passed.
I mean he is pretty retarded genuinely. I know the guy he is related to my ex wife....

I had to hit a pizza sized circle 10 time out of 20 shots at 25 feet. That was it.

Pogppogopogo. Did you not realize that every mutta fuking gun nut on this site is Rambo, John Wayne and the Terminator all in one. They never miss, never hit the wrong target, have ice water in their veins and are the baddest mutta fukers to ever walk the planet.
Just ask em.

Police fire arms instructors know nothing. Police men and women know nothing. Actual results mean nothing.

These fukers on here have shot more bad guys than there are bad guys. And go around waiting for the chance to do it again.

Not only that, If they pull their weapon and accidently shoot an innocent (i know it would never happen) but if it did, they would blame the innocent person for getting in their bullets way.

These are some bad muttafukers on here. And trying to talk common sense to them is a true waste of time.

I do know that. I just like to watch them shoot themselves in the feets.
I'm sadistic that way. :D

Now THAT WAS hillarious. "I am the only one in the room qulaified to shoot the Glock .40 BOOM" shoots self in foot.

Now you know.

He has no interest in debate. It is an anti gun troll thread meant to stir the pot.

Trust me, when I want to stir the pot ... I'll do it. Ask anybody. I ain't exactly gun shy, pun intended.

I don't need a position to present a topic. I'm not "in" this one; I'm a spectator. All I ask is for analysts to back up their position. Something I must note you have failed to do, but then you didn't even take a position. All you did was try to assume mine. I happen to think we all need to analyze this stuff, and to that end there have been several good, thoughtful responses. Barking on the side about how the debate is presented is not one of them.
To the bolded: I never said you needed a position to present a topic.

YOU however, said your interest was honest debate.
Too spineless to express your opinion?

Because as a matter of principle I don't believe an OP should present an opinion. That's just for presenting a topic, neutrally.

It's called honest debate. Deal with it.

Now you know.
And, in "debate, one actually takes a position. I suspect you're too spineless to take a position.

Forum List

Back