Concealed Carry versus Real World - a study

Pogppogopogo. Did you not realize that every mutta fuking gun nut on this site is Rambo, John Wayne and the Terminator all in one. They never miss, never hit the wrong target, have ice water in their veins and are the baddest mutta fukers to ever walk the planet.
Just ask em.

Police fire arms instructors know nothing. Police men and women know nothing. Actual results mean nothing.

These fukers on here have shot more bad guys than there are bad guys. And go around waiting for the chance to do it again.

Not only that, If they pull their weapon and accidently shoot an innocent (i know it would never happen) but if it did, they would blame the innocent person for getting in their bullets way.

These are some bad muttafukers on here. And trying to talk common sense to them is a true waste of time.

Pogppogopogo. Did you not realize that every mutta fuking gun nut on this site is Rambo, John Wayne and the Terminator all in one. They never miss, never hit the wrong target, have ice water in their veins and are the baddest mutta fukers to ever walk the planet.
Just ask em.

Police fire arms instructors know nothing. Police men and women know nothing. Actual results mean nothing.

These fukers on here have shot more bad guys than there are bad guys. And go around waiting for the chance to do it again.

Not only that, If they pull their weapon and accidently shoot an innocent (i know it would never happen) but if it did, they would blame the innocent person for getting in their bullets way.

These are some bad muttafukers on here. And trying to talk common sense to them is a true waste of time.

:asshole: Stcick to your cap gun, hero.

What part of "no comment" is unclear?

Didn't watch the video at all, didja?
Too spineless to express your opinion?

Because as a matter of principle I don't believe an OP should present an opinion. That's just for presenting a topic, neutrally.

It's called honest debate. Deal with it.
Well, in debate, one actually takes a position.

Now you know.

Woman Hiding in Attic Shoots Intruder Five Times to Protect Her Children

Of course, gun control advocates can speculate all they want about the intruder’s true motives. “Wait a second,” I imagine them saying. “We can’t be 100 percent certain he was prone to commit violence. Perhaps he was simply trying to rob the place!” But the fact is, because this woman was armed -- and unhesitating -- she and her two children are alive today. That is beyond dispute. Sure, it’s virtually impossible to know exactly what was going through this creep’s mind when he unlawfully entered a stranger’s private residence, but it’s fair to say that his intentions were not good. What if, say, he attacked this terrified woman and her innocent children with the crowbar he used to gain entry to her home, and she didn’t own a firearm? I shudder at the thought of what might have been -- especially had this woman not exercised her Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, and thus was unable to defend herself.

Woman Hiding in Attic Shoots Intruder Five Times to Protect Her Children - Daniel Doherty

Hey berett, you flaming asshole you. Which one are you; John Wayne, The Terminator or Rambo?

I read where you were making threats. You a bad muttafuker, are you not. In your own mind.
Especially on the internet. Cool.

What you gonna do now? Give me some of that "bad rep" business. Ima scared you dog you. LMAO.
Why I bet you are 6 ft 9 inches tall and weigh 290 pounds. Former MMA champion and a heavy weight boxer with three black belts.

And still so scared to death that you never leave home......... without your arsenal.
You a fuking weird dude. Asshole.

Hey berett, you flaming asshole you. Which one are you; John Wayne, The Terminator or Rambo?

I read where you were making threats. You a bad muttafuker, are you not. In your own mind.

What you gonna do now? Give me some of that "bad rep" business. Ima scared you dog you. LMAO.
Why I bet you are 6 ft 9 inches tall and weigh 290 pounds. Former MMA champion and a heavy weight boxer with three black belts.

And still so scared to death that you never leave home......... without your arsenal.

Irish Coffee in the morning hero isn't a good idea. You can't seem to handle it.

Here, run along. Don't hurt yourself or anyone else.

cap+gun.jpg

What's your defense against criminals? Weeping and pissing your pants?

He shits himself like Al Roker:

Al Roker pooped his pants at the White House

If you should ever get to my house and act as fuking weird in person as you are here, I would be glad to show you. But it won't be me pissing my pants. Or weeping over your untimely demise.

If you should ever get to my house and act as fuking weird in person as you are here, I would be glad to show you. But it won't be me pissing my pants. Or weeping over your untimely demise.

The coward threatens........:badgrin: What are you gonna do..stomp your feet and spit, Terminator?

Ahhh. So YOUR internet badass routine is sincere. Everyone else's is fake.

:lmao: You have nothing to fear from me, boy. I'm not a criminal. What are you going to do against criminals? Make sure you show the bad guys your post. I'm sure they'll be properly intimidated.

Meanwhile, I'm going to laugh in your face, and there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The coward threatens........:badgrin: What are you gonna do..stomp your feet and spit, Terminator?

You know what dude. Lets play "badass" on the Internet. It is so cool. YOU make a threat and then I'll make a threat and then you and then me and we could go on and on.
But I, unlike you, have much better things to do today, so before I go let me get in my last word.

Fuck you. Are you really that much of a internet bad ass? That I should be scared. Oh I am I am. LMAO.

What was George Bush's favorite words; Bring it on. Dude.

You know what dude. Lets play "badass" on the Internet. It is so cool. YOU make a threat and then I'll make a threat and then you and then me and we could go on and on.
But I, unlike you, have much better things to do today, so before I go let me get in my last word.

Fuck you. Are you really that much of a internet bad ass? That I should be scared. Oh I am I am. LMAO.

What was George Bush's favorite words; Bring it on. Dude.

You're the one who started the tough guy routine...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Show me where I said that I am a badass or STFU!. I know. You decided to STFU! Manhhood issues, little Sally?

Last edited:

:lmao: You have nothing to fear from me, boy. I'm not a criminal. What are you going to do against criminals? Make sure you show the bad guys your post. I'm sure they'll be properly intimidated.

Meanwhile, I'm going to laugh in your face, and there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it.

Laugh in my face eh? When? And fear YOU? With all that shoot with my hands to your daddys face and that other fuking bull shit you have posted. Nah dude, I gave up fearing assholes like you a long time agao. But when ever you feel froggy, jump.

Laugh in my face eh? When? And fear YOU? With all that shoot with my hands to your daddys face and that other fuking bull shit you have posted. Nah dude, I gave up fearing assholes like you a long time agao. But when ever you feel froggy, jump.
I'm laughing at you right now, boy. :lmao:

impressschool.jpg

Came across this video, strangely enough while searching music. Thought it would be useful in this forum.

No comment, just watch the report, see what you think.

Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world, Part One - YouTube

I find it ironic that a person in this forum who is anti-self protection, uses "Ahmed The Dead Terrorist" as his avatar. Anybody who has watched Jeff Dunham knows that Ahmed's REAL phrase is "Silence, I Kill You". Pogo, you're a professional HYPOCRITE.

I have a concealed carry permit, and so does my wife. When we had our farm, we had our own firing range set up. Now that we've moved, we go to the local indoor firing range.

When I walk into a store, or I am anywhere else out in public, I pity the fool who tries to commence another mass murder. That person will be DEAD, and lives will be saved. I can promise you that.

The final and real answer:
A killer faces two people standing side by side.
One person armed. The other unarmed.

Which person does the killer shoot at first?

Answer: If the killer is still alive shoots the armed and if he kills the armed, then kills the unarmed.

Forum List

Back