Concealed Carry Permit Holder Saves The Day

I can't help but wonder that if the citizen didn't intervene no one would've been injured, or perhaps if he had shot him while he was leaving.

Oh well he stopped the robbery so that's good.

You're putting opinion over as fact Loki. As opinion, fine, you're entitlted to express it, but opinion isn't fact.

I'm representing what happens in my state and inasmuch as that's how it operates here those are facts located in my jurisdiction.

Diu,
Okay, Back to the un hypothetical sports shop. Since you foolishly went in there and found yourself facing a rifle, what did you do?

It was foolish, yes. But back then we had no dogs so they were never factored in. Anyway having foolishly entered I had my revolver (I was allowed to use my personal firearm because I worked in criminal investigations) pointed at the breaker. He put the rifle down just as I told him. I think what worked for me and my partner was that we were in there so fast. We stopped the car away from the sports store and ran along the footpath in the darkness, no torches and ran through the open front door and scared the crap out of the two breakers. The bloke with the rifle really didn't have time to get a good bead on me or I might not be here today. Yes it was loaded, semi-auto .22 from memory. I've got the brief somewhere in my papers but I can't be buggered digging it out :lol:

The reality of gun ownership in America....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWXVc7iMBlE]YouTube - Accidental gun shots[/ame]

You're putting opinion over as fact Loki. As opinion, fine, you're entitlted to express it, but opinion isn't fact.
Opinions consitent with facts are facts.

You've brought nothing to refute the facts I've brought.

I'm representing what happens in my state and inasmuch as that's how it operates here those are facts located in my jurisdiction.
I'm not disputing the facts you bring, I'm pointing out the disparity between your opinions and the facts.

Opinions consitent with facts are facts.

You've brought nothing to refute the facts I've brought.

I'm not disputing the facts you bring, I'm pointing out the disparity between your opinions and the facts.

I think this is a classic stalemate. But at least it was interesting.

Well that will certainly be the last armed robbery that guy ever trys.

And the answer to the anti gunners is how many people does the perp get to shoot before you think deadly force is called for to prevent further loss of life.

And how many people had this perp gunned down? I suspect the answer is zero.

The video is good to see. What's interesting is that most of the folks accidentally shooting or who don't know how to hold a gun firmly when they shoot are RNs. I'm not talking about Registered Nurses. Some also call them WT.

That said, I bet all those people learned a lesson about gun safety.

I've been shooting for years. Never accidentally shot anyone, although when I was about 12 I purposely shot a BB gun through my foot to see if: 1. It would actually go all the way through and 2. How badly it would hurt.

It hurt more than I thought it would.

I'll still never forget the first rabbit I shot. The bullet went right through and kicked up a plume of dust on the other side. Rabbits are narrow.

Forum List

Back