The Color of Crime

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by alan1, Mar 22, 2009.

1. alan1

alan1 USMB Mod Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,769
    When debating crime and the criminal justice system, especially as it pertains to race, there are often many points tossed out by people that claim there is a racial bias in our criminal justice system. Largely, these claims have gone unchallenged. While drinking my coffee this morning I was reading some news on the internet and ran across this story, 3 Oakland officers killed, one critically hurt
    A black man killed 3 white police officers and critically wounded another. Interestingly enough, the color of the perpetrator of this crime is not mentioned in the news article. Nor is a picture of him included in the article.

So, as is typical of me, I started googling and cruising the big WWW. Meandering around and reading different articles and news stories, clicking on hyperlinks embedded within one article or another. A few hours goes by and I stumble across the publication that is the topic title and subject of this thread.

Here is a link to the publication, http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf The Color of Crime.
    It is 27 pages, the last 6 pages being the bibliography that sites all the sources the authors used in their research.

Before anybody goes off half-cocked, I ask you to read the above linked article "The Color of Crime". After reading it, feel free to debate the information in the article, but please refrain from dismissing the subject matter based solely upon the source of the article. I will admit the source is from a decidedly pro-white biased organization, but regardless of that, the facts presented within the article are still facts.

Link to the organization that produced the article, New Century Foundation
    Link to the Anti Defamation League's website concerning the New Century Foundation, Jared Taylor/American Renaissance

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    This happens all the time. Like when a Democrat politician gets in trouble, they never mention his stripe until toward the end of the article. But if it's a repub, it's in the headline and the first paragraph. And always mentioned again, somewhere near the top of the text or, most favorably, in the photo caption.

The TV show "cops" had to change their production procedures, seems too many blacks were being featured. It was upsetting some people who made some quiet suggestions. So now they no longer film "as it happens" they try to balance by race. This is why in older "Cops" episodes, the ratio of black-white perps was something like 5-1. Today it's 3 white 2 other, and one black.

Lots of arrests of black suspects wind up on the cutting room floor, or in the "Cops: Uncensored" DVDs.

PC is insidious.

3. alan1

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,769
    Dude, I love ya like a brother (pun intended), but I don't care how fast you can read. You didn't read the article. Or maybe you've already read it.

4. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    Yes I'd read it before, and my comments I agree weren't on the article or the facts therein, sorry about that. It was more about how and why this information won't be widely covered due to PC, just like the fact that the three blacks are accused of killing the white LEO and the story doesn't mention the colors.

5. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,307
    There is an area in Little Rock where 40% of the crime occurs yet only contains 5% of population. You don't need to read the paper to understand the make-up of this population. I did find this fascinating:

and this...

The same can be said of homosexuality. Studies which correlate sexual and physical abuse with homosexuality are no longer allowed. It's like we are living in the Middle Ages again.

6. alan1

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,769
    Thriving in the middle ages again.

7. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    Power cocaine punishment V crack cocaine punishment.

End of discussion

8. alan1

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,769
    Weak point.
    Not the end of the discussion, except maybe for you.

9. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    "Color of Crime" stats come directly from the FBI, so it's hard to argue they're not true.

But you'll find many who make the effort.

On VDare.com they call this phenomenon "hate facts."

10. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    There's a photo of him in the Sydney Morning Herald.

Robber on parole guns down three police officers in California