Comrade Trump turns to Stephen Bannon - Who is he?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/17/trump-campaign-stephen-bannon-kellyanne-conway/88887552/

"I think it’s virtually the whole of the Democratic establishment, including the Obamas, the Clintons, and their billionaire financiers, such as George Soros. These are the people who are plotting to take down Ailes. And if Ailes goes, I’m afraid, so could America," Bannon
__________________________________________________________________________________

Comrade Trump has won the war in his campaign. He doesn't want to change and now he won't. He has turned to one of the sleaziest actors in world of fabricated conspiracy theories. Bannon is as low as you can go.

And if Bannon cannot turn the tide on Comrade Trump's dying white house hopes. then he will turn to David Pecker, head of the Enquirer. So Comrade Trump's campaign has turned into something between a living, breathing tabloid and a reality show. WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

Bannon is the kiss of death to the campaign.

He has now told the Republican Party that he is no really serious about any of this.
Watch it. Bannon has turned the minds of how many millions with Breitbart? Maybe I'm too much of a worrier, but don't underestimate the gullibility of the American public. For sane people, Bannon is of course the kiss of death to Donald's campaign, but remember the American public chose Trump as the Republican candidate.

Bannon is the kiss of death to the campaign.

He has now told the Republican Party that he is no really serious about any of this.
Watch it. Bannon has turned the minds of how many millions with Breitbart? Maybe I'm too much of a worrier, but don't underestimate the gullibility of the American public. For sane people, Bannon is of course the kiss of death to Donald's campaign, but remember the American public chose Trump as the Republican candidate.
The far right of the GOP and the American crazy nation chose Trump. The American people will not give him 40% of the vote in November.

Forum List

Back