Comrade Trump considering resignation

No way this guy resigns. You think he wants a Putin Plutonium Cocktail? (-

"Plutonium Cocktail?"

I have had one of those Cocktails, I hated it it was stirred, they should be shaken and not stirred :smoke:

If it is a rumor, why is it in politics? Would be the perfect subject for conspiracy theories, no? :cuckoo:
It's as valid as 3/4 of the bullshit flying about Russia and surveillance of the WH etc. etc. An unnamed reliable source says he's weighing his options. Resignation is always one option, right? I don't think he will, but this is obviously not as much fun as he thought it would be.

If it is a rumor, why is it in politics? Would be the perfect subject for conspiracy theories, no? :cuckoo:
It's as valid as 3/4 of the bullshit flying about Russia and surveillance of the WH etc. etc. An unnamed reliable source says he's weighing his options. Resignation is always one option, right? I don't think he will, but this is obviously not as much fun as he thought it would be.

"An unnamed reliable source says he's weighing his options."

How does anyone know the source is reliable if they won't name the source? Nobody can check on this person. For all we know it's just more horsecrap, well actually we know it is more horsecrap.

OP is nutty as ever.

Don't get dizzy over there. You are spinning too fast...

The loons do a lot of wishful thinking. Lol

It's their only means of thinking darling....well except for the ones who have an IQ of like 240 or something :rolleyes-41: :lol:

WTF that means those 28 people I've got on ignore, they have a combined IQ of 6720 or something :eek-52: :lol:

How does anyone know the source is reliable if they won't name the source? Nobody can check on this person. For all we know it's just more horsecrap, well actually we know it is more horsecrap.

OP is nutty as ever.
I've given up speculating on any of it, Lucy, because I agree with you, you can't tell if it's horsecrap or not. I was just saying, it's no more a conspiracy theory than all the shit being investigated by the FBI and two intelligence committees, is it?

OP is nutty as ever.
I've given up speculating on any of it, Lucy, because I agree with you, you can't tell if it's horsecrap or not. I was just saying, it's no more a conspiracy theory than all the shit being investigated by the FBI and two intelligence committees, is it?

We agree there is too much rumour stuff going around, it's getting ridiculous and also somewhat pathetic and those who are peddling it on Twitter and the other usual places are complete losers who need to get out of the basement.

It's all Chinese Whispers and it all should be treated as horsecrap until such a time something concrete is produced to say that it's all not horsecrap.

All these threads every day are stupid also. Perhaps there should be a new sub-forum where threads like these can be posted, so that Politics and Current Events are not Spammed fifty to a hundred times a day each day with this horsecrap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back