Complete opt-out of the rep system?

An Administrator is the one to do it. That is who did mine. :D

it would be nice if there were some sort of indicator for those who have chosen to opt out.

I think the list will be increasing, for those who don't want or need the games or the attention. I think better discourse can be had when those two equations are eliminated or reduced.

However there are people on board who live here, it seems, and need other people to engage in flaming. They are probably upset that fewer and fewer posters remain with which to do that.

I ignore them. :D

You WISH I'd flame you .... :eusa_angel:

it would be nice if there were some sort of indicator for those who have chosen to opt out.

oh good lord.

WHY??? why would an indicator be needed?
Yeah an "indicator" is needed like, no rep button available or something. Maybe the Admin can look into that? :lol:

When you opt of of rep, you no longer can see the reps of others. The only thing you can see is their post amount and the two or three, "thanks" options.

Just received a PM from another poster who just opted out. :) She is one worthy poster, too.

Is it possible for a member to turn off the "thumb" icon on their posts and zero out their rep score, so that they can no longer give or receive rep? Or does this have to be done by an admin only?

(No, I'm not referring to the "Hide your rep" checkbox in the user options.)

Maybe they could have their username appear in pink?

Is it possible for a member to turn off the "thumb" icon on their posts and zero out their rep score, so that they can no longer give or receive rep? Or does this have to be done by an admin only?

There is.

I am very disappointed in you.

I thought by now you would have taken that stick out of your ass and developed a sense of humility.

Considering that I don't even know you, why do you expect me to care? :confused:

So, Chickenshit has opted out, huh? No new blog entries, no additions to his ignore list. The sumbitch is beginning to bore me.

I may have to start recycling chew toys.

That's how you're gonna end it? That's weak even for you - and you're pretty damned dumb.

Huh??? Weak? You're the one who's too delicate to see or let others see, what people think of you. You're the one who evades direct questions, who quotes those you supposedly have on ignore, and I'm weak?

Why don't you ever address the content of posts you reply to? Too timid? Too stupid?

Fuck off and put me on your bullshit ignore list.

"Weak" was referring to your chew toy comment. Thanks for proving my point.

I thought by now you would have taken that stick out of your ass and developed a sense of humility.

Considering that I don't even know you, why do you expect me to care? :confused:

I do not expect you to care. I expected you to do exactly what you did: respond to me as if I gave a shit. Your need for attention is astounding. Four self serving threads started almost simultaneously, yet, you have not contributed anything of merit since you have been back.

That's how you're gonna end it? That's weak even for you - and you're pretty damned dumb.

Huh??? Weak? You're the one who's too delicate to see or let others see, what people think of you. You're the one who evades direct questions, who quotes those you supposedly have on ignore, and I'm weak?

Why don't you ever address the content of posts you reply to? Too timid? Too stupid?

As chew toys go, you're almost used up.

Just so you know.

Is poor Winky upset that people are calling him names?

I don't know what he expects the way he talks about other people. The dude got all three of his intro posts into the Flame Zone or Rubber Room, tried to call someone the c-word in his intro, made fat jokes about someone, called someone else psycho, and then wants out of rep.

Issues, totally. :lol:

More than one subscription's worth, I'm certain......

Ask the mods how you opt out of the board.

I know you have one route pretty well explained to you.

I do not expect you to care. I expected you to do exactly what you did: respond to me as if I gave a shit. Your need for attention is astounding. Four self serving threads started almost simultaneously, yet, you have not contributed anything of merit since you have been back.

Which you obviously do, or you wouldn't have posted. Why pretend to be so appalled by someone else's need for attention if you're just going to feed that need?

What point was that? That you're too delicate to see or let others see, what people think of you, that you evades direct questions or that you quote those you supposedly have on ignore?

When the hell are you actually answer a question instead of evading it with a not very witty put down?

did you look at that pathetic thing? Its pretty easy to manipulate him isnt it?

:lmao:

Like a monkey trained to dance...:laugh:

The mods and admins are free to manipulate me all they want. It's the price we all pay not to get banned.

You two pathetic things have just lost your last shred of "power" over me and it's obviously killing you. :lol:
We can still point at what a joke you are. You are entertaining, if nothing else.

Oh, he's contributed almost endless entertainment.

Which you obviously do, or you wouldn't have posted. Why pretend to be so appalled by someone else's need for attention if you're just going to feed that need?

Because you're a hell of a lot of fun to fuck with.

Like a monkey trained to dance...:laugh:

The mods and admins are free to manipulate me all they want. It's the price we all pay not to get banned.

You two pathetic things have just lost your last shred of "power" over me and it's obviously killing you. :lol:
We can still point at what a joke you are. You are entertaining, if nothing else.

Great. Have at it. You and your friends can waste time with that, while I spend most of my time here talking about things that actually matter. :bye1:

Great. Have at it. You and your friends can waste time with that, while I spend most of my time here talking about things that actually matter. :bye1:
Hmmmm. You start four threads about you.

Forum List

Back