Complete opt-out of the rep system?

did you look at that pathetic thing? Its pretty easy to manipulate him isnt it?

:lmao:

Like a monkey trained to dance...:laugh:

The mods and admins are free to manipulate me all they want. It's the price we all pay not to get banned.

You two pathetic things have just lost your last shred of "power" over me and it's obviously killing you. :lol:

what every gave you the idea ...we had power over you?

Nice to know you though we did..... :lmao:

The mods and admins are free to manipulate me all they want. It's the price we all pay not to get banned.

You two pathetic things have just lost your last shred of "power" over me and it's obviously killing you. :lol:
We can still point at what a joke you are. You are entertaining, if nothing else.

Great. Have at it. You and your friends can waste time with that, while I spend most of my time here talking about things that actually matter. :bye1:

you mean... like yourself? Because that is all you have talked about since your return.

We can still point at what a joke you are. You are entertaining, if nothing else.

Great. Have at it. You and your friends can waste time with that, while I spend most of my time here talking about things that actually matter. :bye1:

you mean... like yourself? Because that is all you have talked about since your return.
He had to make sure everyone knew that he is only 26% gay...a number he impressively recalls from an online quiz he took several months ago.

Last edited:

He had to make sure everyone knew that he is only 26% gay...a number he impressively recalls from an online quiz he took several months ago.

And somehow feels the need to share it with us and invite us to join in on his quest to prove he isn't gay as pink ink.

:lol:

did you look at that pathetic thing? Its pretty easy to manipulate him isnt it?

Pathetic things? Why would they have had power over you in the first place? Do you really think someone negging you gives them power?

He needed a quiz to tell him how gay he is?

That is so gay.

You're going to start that, when?

I know! :badgrin:

When are you going to give us something new to laugh at in your blog?

You keep talking all cocky and shit, like the rest of us are somehow all crazy, but if you'll look at your 4 intro threads, the only support you have received is from one person who has thanked you a few times, but otherwise kept silent. NO ONE has spoken out on your behalf. A couple dozen people have done the opposite.

Logic says, when everyone thinks you are an asshole, You're an asshole, no matter what your boyfriend tells you.

And somehow feels the need to share it with us and invite us to join in on his quest to prove he isn't gay as pink ink.

he wants to talk about important things..... like his new found gay side.

His user title is now "Unneggable".

He has opted out of rep and still defines himself in terms of it.

Wonk, dude, let it go!

yeah, i saw that.

i wonder how long it will take him to change it to something less obsessed about rep..

Pathetic things? Why would they have had power over you in the first place? Do you really think someone negging you gives them power?

it would seem as if we did. Enough so that he opted out.

he wants to talk about important things..... like his new found gay side.

[seinfeld]Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/seinfeld]

Rep.

Its silly and childish and as others, both left and right, have pointed out, its easily rigged.

Get rid of it and I guarantee, you won't miss it.

What would make more sense is to add a 'thumbs down' to the "thanks" (thumbs up).

JMO's.

Rep.

Its silly and childish and as others, both left and right, have pointed out, its easily rigged.

What would make more sense is to add a 'thumbs down' to the "thanks" (thumbs up).

JMO's.

With the exception of one person, no one with significant positive rep and hope of maintaining it, has opted out of the rep system.

I can't see how people would miss negative rep.

Rep.

JMO's.

The guy that whined about getting negged thinks rep is stupid.

Rep.

JMO's.

The guy that whined about getting negged thinks rep is stupid.

Oh, grow up.

Let me guess: he got a bazillion pos reps for his great witty comeback lines, like the one quoted here. But he still bravely opted to forgo all that rep he had to make a point!

Forum List

Back