Complete opt-out of the rep system?

Wonky Pundit

USMB's Silent Snowden
Apr 30, 2011
Quisitive
Is it possible for a member to turn off the "thumb" icon on their posts and zero out their rep score, so that they can no longer give or receive rep? Or does this have to be done by an admin only?

(No, I'm not referring to the "Hide your rep" checkbox in the user options.)

Is it possible for a member to turn off the "thumb" icon on their posts and zero out their rep score, so that they can no longer give or receive rep? Or does this have to be done by an admin only?

An Administrator is the one to do it. That is who did mine. :D

I knew you were a pussy and were going to opt out!!! Your ego.... bwhahahahaha

:dance:

Last edited:

PM either cereal_killer or Meister. ;)

It wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't go on and on about how much he doesn't care about rep and wouldn't of dedicated two blog posts to it. He quite obviously does care.

Some people..........................

Last edited:
It wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't go on and on about how much he doesn't care about rep and wouldn't of dedicated two blog posts to it. He quite obviously does care.

it should be funny to see what he puts in his blog now. I am sure he will blame everyone ..... but himself.

:lmao:

it should be funny to see what he puts in his blog now. I am sure he will blame everyone ..... but himself.

LOL, and he can't link it here but still talks about it so we can find it.

Dude has issues.

Is poor Winky upset that people are calling him names?

I don't know what he expects the way he talks about other people. The dude got all three of his intro posts into the Flame Zone or Rubber Room, tried to call someone the c-word in his intro, made fat jokes about someone, called someone else psycho, and then wants out of rep.

Issues, totally. :lol:

Dude has issues.

i asked about the linking thing.... still waiting on an answer. Who knows.. he may just be lying again. :dunno: Bless his little egotistical heart...poor thing if he cant.... no more stroking of his ego with his blog.

Dude has issues.

OMG!!!

really? Damn, the man is desperate!

Forum List

Back