Compelling evidence- Mermaid species exist?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The Discovery channel affiliate "Animal Planet" scored serious ratings on TV/Cable for their compelling series on the species they call "mermaids". Judging by the video evidence I am inclined to believe that the species exist. On the other hand it's not just a scientific adventure. Like everything else today there is a political motivation to consider. US security with sonar defense and oil exploration using sonar technology is alleged to be killing whales and other marine mammals. There is a lot of money riding on the verdict and as usual the US government as well as international regimes are accused of stealing and hiding evidence. It's a tough one to call.

The "mermaids" in that video are cgi. I watched it when it first came out and thought it was really interesting until they showed the first "mermaid" footage. I couldn't believe it.

I mean look at this:
[YOUTUBE]GqleRxEDwrg[/YOUTUBE]

^Watch ALL the way til the end. I don't know how they dare air that.

If you look around on the internet you'll find plenty of places throwing shame on the creators of that documentary.

Apparently the digital technology today is advanced enough to make us believers but I am willing to give the defenders the benefit of the doubt. It was convenient that the alleged body recovered in S.A. was confiscated by the government and all the scientific data was lost but it still seems compelling that these creatures exist.

Apparently the digital technology today is advanced enough to make us believers but I am willing to give the defenders the benefit of the doubt. It was convenient that the alleged body recovered in S.A. was confiscated by the government and all the scientific data was lost but it still seems compelling that these creatures exist.

The disclaimer:

"Though certain events in this film are fictional, Navy sonar tests have been directly implicated in whale beachings."

Read more: Mermaid Hoax, Mermaids: The New Evidence, Sets Ratings Record - UsMagazine.com
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

This isn't just a show about good old boys trying to find Bigfoot. If this thing is a conspiracy it involves complicity of the Discovery Channel, Danish oil exploration technologists with doctorate degrees, a former NOAA scientist with a doctorate degree, an alleged Navy whistleblower, various alleged scientists and videos and digital technology financed by people with deep pockets. In other words it isn't just a reality show, it's an international conspiracy. So far I haven't seen any evidence of an international conspiracy.

This isn't just a show about good old boys trying to find Bigfoot. If this thing is a conspiracy it involves complicity of the Discovery Channel, Danish oil exploration technologists with doctorate degrees, a former NOAA scientist with a doctorate degree, an alleged Navy whistleblower, various alleged scientists and videos and digital technology financed by people with deep pockets. In other words it isn't just a reality show, it's an international conspiracy. So far I haven't seen any evidence of an international conspiracy.

They're all ACTORS!!! As in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

Look up those "doctors," "oil exploration technologists," and "NOAA scientist's."

How does ANYONE benefit from covering up mermaids?

The Discovery channel affiliate "Animal Planet" scored serious ratings on TV/Cable for their compelling series on the species they call "mermaids". Judging by the video evidence I am inclined to believe that the species exist. On the other hand it's not just a scientific adventure. Like everything else today there is a political motivation to consider. US security with sonar defense and oil exploration using sonar technology is alleged to be killing whales and other marine mammals. There is a lot of money riding on the verdict and as usual the US government as well as international regimes are accused of stealing and hiding evidence. It's a tough one to call.

yeah, i saw that program.... its interesting but i would need more then what they showed.

If PHD scientists are willing to go on record to support a complete international conspiracy based on fabricated "evidence" how can we accept the alleged science of Man-Made Global Warming? Isn't it the same conspiracy?

Forum List

Back