Comparison of White Civilization with...???

Asclepias said:
176f8ad8ff198dad6860254fa934640e.jpg
Those Aren't Royalty
Those Are Nubian Mercenaries
Everyone Knows It Including You
Mercenaries For The Army, And Select Merchants
Were The Only Sub-Saharan Blacks Egyptians Let Over Their Border
Bullshit. What your white ass has been taught is just wrong. That's the way it is.

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos

Somalia had every reason to succeed: an advantageous geographical situation, oil, ores and only one religion and one language for the whole territory; a rare phenomenon in Africa. Somalia could have been a great power in the region. But the reality is completely different: famine, wars, lootings, piracy, bomb attacks. How did this country sink? Why has there been no Somali government for approximately twenty years? Which scandals stand behind those pirates who hijack our ships? In this new chapter of our series “Understanding the Muslim World”, Mohamed Hassan explains for us why and how imperialist forces have applied in Somalia a chaos theory.

How did piracy develop in Somalia? Who are those pirates?

Since 1990, there has been no government in Somalia. The country is in the hands of warlords. European and Asiatic ships took advantage of this chaotic situation and fished along the Somali coast without a license or respect for elementary rules. They did not observe the quotas in force in their own country to protect the species and they used fishing techniques –even bombs!- that created huge damages to the wealth of the Somali seas.

That’s not all! Taking also advantage of this lack of any political authority, European companies, with the help of the mafia, dumped nuclear wastes offshore Somali coasts. Europe knew of this but turned a blind eye as that solution presented a practical and economical advantage for the nuclear waste management. Yet, the 2005 Tsunami brought a big part of these wastes into the Somali lands. Unfamiliar diseases appeared for the first time among the population. This is the context in which the piracy mainly developed. Somali fishermen, who had primitive fishing techniques, were no more able to work. So they decided to protect themselves and their seas. This is exactly what the United States did during the civilian war against the British (1756-1763): with no naval forces, President George Washington made a deal with pirates to protect the wealth of the American seas.

No Somali state for almost twenty years! How is that possible?

This is the result of an American strategy.

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos - Global Research

Ex-mercenary claims South African group tried to spread Aids

South African paramilitary unit plotted to infect black population with Aids, former member claims

https://www.africanexponent.com/pos...re-was-a-ploy-to-decimate-blacks-through-aids

Learn when to be quiet son.

You cant blame America for warlords and Pirates in Somalia. If its a U.S. plot, what the hell was Obama doing for 8 years? was he part of the American plot to destabalize Somalia?
How about just blaming the pirates themselves?, and the Warlords themselves who do what they do because they are greedy? There are greedy people all over this world who abuse their populations because they can, and the responsibility for their own actions is theirs.
We sent troops over there under Clinton to try to protect relief supplies from Warlords, because those warlords would rather see people starve if they weren't part of their clan, or they would shoot them.

The sources of your links are questionable. We don't Need Somali oil, we can produce out own here in the US. Of course, your Democrat party would be very against us being energy independent.... being a slave to globalists.

I can blame America and have done so. My sources aren't questionable, you just don't want to face truth. What did Obama do? What whites made him do. Had Obama been forceful in Africa, the howling from whites would have been unprecedented. Colonization fucked up Africa and is the cause of much of the continuing struggles. And don't tell me shit about globalism when your republican leader is asking other countries to help him win an election. Energy independence means you don't depend on oil you steal from other countries.

I can show other instances in Africa where whites fucked up a country and caused problems that are still lasting. The American CIA had Patrice Lumumba, a democratically elected president of Congo, murdered and set up Mobutu Sese Soko who became a dictator who our nation and people like you denigrated even as we put him there. Whites ran off at the mouth about how terrible it was for blacks to be killing each other in Rwanda, even as we have had 2 world wide wars because whites couldn't get along, plus ethnic cleansings in white countries. But in Rwanda whites, in standard fashion, ignored the hostilities they created by the use of divide and conquer.

" The events that took place in the heart of Rwanda during 1994 were atrocious. More than 800,000 Tutsi were hacked and massacred at the hands and machetes of extremist Hutu while the entire world stood by and watched. How did it come to this? How could such hatred lead to the slaughter of nearly 1 million Tutsi? The roots of the carnage can be tied to European colonialism in Rwanda. Through racist ideologies that led to a distinct classification of Hutu and Tutsi and a falsified history of Rwanda, Europeans successfully birthed an ethnic divide that ultimately led to the Rwandan Genocide."

How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide

The most glaring example of what colonization by whites in Africa has caused is the nation of South Africa. Yet whites deny this problem and try crying about some kind of fake white genocide by black South Africans. Even worse is the whining by whites about some kind of racism because black South Africans like Maleema dare be angry about what they had to live through or some black Africans singing a song about killing the people who were killing them, the boers.

This is the infantile bullshit we have to deal with in many white people. While they do this, simultaneously they lecture us about taking personal responsibility for our actions. So take some of that responsibility.

The Harlem shuffle and yoga...jesus christ

YA know becky even though blacks invented and are responsible for the world wide slave trade that still exists todaY ...embrace your legacy since it's the one you preach

It's not really about who scribbled the first unga bunga on a claY tablet or clay batteries from ancient Iraq, or a steam engine out of the Roman empire where no one realized what they had ..not even the inventor to some extent ,or a mechanical greek computer found on a shipwreck in the med

No one can build a pyramid today ....we still scratch our heads over the weights of the stones ....(different monuments and sites all around the gloBe included where blacks were never present ) .....no one can really replicate Roman concrete ...all were saying is were pretty awesome

What has whIte enlightened western civilization accomplished in the last 500 years
The last 200 alone when america joined the party called what we know of human history

They can build dung huts ,they can culturally appropriate the white mans modern building techniques for thier wittle stumpy building but they can't build pyramids

Kangz eh....kings of human slavery

BuT Please comrade spare us the friggin Harlem sHake ...somehow I dont think it's the pinnacle of human civilization ...which couldn't of happened without white civilization

Dot head yoga either

5307c2c2823ab.preview-620.jpg

This dogshit article is a perfect example of the anti-white racism that the media brainwashes people with. On what planet did white people claim to have invented cornrow hairstyles or Yoga?
Planet earth. Everyone of those claims were made by the white media.

thats a Great over generalization.... the "white media?" your talking about a couple news sources. everybody knows Yoga was a religious thing from India... corn rows? really? who the hell cares? the first people I ever saw in my life who had corn rows were black people , back when I was a kid so, I thought they probably had invented them, just as I'm sure most other white people would think so. People living in the Forests of Germania however had dreadlocks because their hair would get tangled and it was a useful style, as did ancient Celts, Im sure ancient peoples have been figuring out ways to braid their hair, as long as they had hair. Or making ornaments to put in their ears..... But when did this fashion jealousy become a thing? I'm thinking its a big thing in small circles... can we all fight over hoop earrings now?

YA know becky even though blacks invented and are responsible for the world wide slave trade that still exists todaY ...embrace your legacy since it's the one you preach

It's not really about who scribbled the first unga bunga on a claY tablet or clay batteries from ancient Iraq, or a steam engine out of the Roman empire where no one realized what they had ..not even the inventor to some extent ,or a mechanical greek computer found on a shipwreck in the med

No one can build a pyramid today ....we still scratch our heads over the weights of the stones ....(different monuments and sites all around the gloBe included where blacks were never present ) .....no one can really replicate Roman concrete ...all were saying is were pretty awesome

What has whIte enlightened western civilization accomplished in the last 500 years
The last 200 alone when america joined the party called what we know of human history

They can build dung huts ,they can culturally appropriate the white mans modern building techniques for thier wittle stumpy building but they can't build pyramids

BuT Please comrade spare us the friggin Harlem sHake ...somehow I dont think it's the pinnacle of human civilization ...which couldn't of happened without white civilization

Dot head yoga either

Since nothing you say is true, nothing is the best response to it.

Uh boy

Well then Back on the plantation comrade ****** slave

udal2.jpg

This dogshit article is a perfect example of the anti-white racism that the media brainwashes people with. On what planet did white people claim to have invented cornrow hairstyles or Yoga?

thats a Great over generalization.... the "white media?" your talking about a couple news sources. everybody knows Yoga was a religious thing from India... corn rows? really? who the hell cares? the first people I ever saw in my life who had corn rows were black people , back when I was a kid so, I thought they probably had invented them, just as I'm sure most other white people would think so. People living in the Forests of Germania however had dreadlocks because their hair would get tangled and it was a useful style, as did ancient Celts, Im sure ancient peoples have been figuring out ways to braid their hair, as long as they had hair. Or making ornaments to put in their ears..... But when did this fashion jealousy become a thing? I'm thinking its a big thing in small circles... can we all fight over hoop earrings now?

Dot head yoga either

Uh boy

udal2.jpg

Build any pyrimyds today

[
chicken&waffles.jpg

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos

Somalia had every reason to succeed: an advantageous geographical situation, oil, ores and only one religion and one language for the whole territory; a rare phenomenon in Africa. Somalia could have been a great power in the region. But the reality is completely different: famine, wars, lootings, piracy, bomb attacks. How did this country sink? Why has there been no Somali government for approximately twenty years? Which scandals stand behind those pirates who hijack our ships? In this new chapter of our series “Understanding the Muslim World”, Mohamed Hassan explains for us why and how imperialist forces have applied in Somalia a chaos theory.

How did piracy develop in Somalia? Who are those pirates?

Since 1990, there has been no government in Somalia. The country is in the hands of warlords. European and Asiatic ships took advantage of this chaotic situation and fished along the Somali coast without a license or respect for elementary rules. They did not observe the quotas in force in their own country to protect the species and they used fishing techniques –even bombs!- that created huge damages to the wealth of the Somali seas.

That’s not all! Taking also advantage of this lack of any political authority, European companies, with the help of the mafia, dumped nuclear wastes offshore Somali coasts. Europe knew of this but turned a blind eye as that solution presented a practical and economical advantage for the nuclear waste management. Yet, the 2005 Tsunami brought a big part of these wastes into the Somali lands. Unfamiliar diseases appeared for the first time among the population. This is the context in which the piracy mainly developed. Somali fishermen, who had primitive fishing techniques, were no more able to work. So they decided to protect themselves and their seas. This is exactly what the United States did during the civilian war against the British (1756-1763): with no naval forces, President George Washington made a deal with pirates to protect the wealth of the American seas.

No Somali state for almost twenty years! How is that possible?

This is the result of an American strategy.

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos - Global Research

Ex-mercenary claims South African group tried to spread Aids

South African paramilitary unit plotted to infect black population with Aids, former member claims

https://www.africanexponent.com/pos...re-was-a-ploy-to-decimate-blacks-through-aids

Learn when to be quiet son.

You cant blame America for warlords and Pirates in Somalia. If its a U.S. plot, what the hell was Obama doing for 8 years? was he part of the American plot to destabalize Somalia?
How about just blaming the pirates themselves?, and the Warlords themselves who do what they do because they are greedy? There are greedy people all over this world who abuse their populations because they can, and the responsibility for their own actions is theirs.
We sent troops over there under Clinton to try to protect relief supplies from Warlords, because those warlords would rather see people starve if they weren't part of their clan, or they would shoot them.

The sources of your links are questionable. We don't Need Somali oil, we can produce out own here in the US. Of course, your Democrat party would be very against us being energy independent.... being a slave to globalists.

I can blame America and have done so. My sources aren't questionable, you just don't want to face truth. What did Obama do? What whites made him do. Had Obama been forceful in Africa, the howling from whites would have been unprecedented. Colonization fucked up Africa and is the cause of much of the continuing struggles. And don't tell me shit about globalism when your republican leader is asking other countries to help him win an election. Energy independence means you don't depend on oil you steal from other countries.

I can show other instances in Africa where whites fucked up a country and caused problems that are still lasting. The American CIA had Patrice Lumumba, a democratically elected president of Congo, murdered and set up Mobutu Sese Soko who became a dictator who our nation and people like you denigrated even as we put him there. Whites ran off at the mouth about how terrible it was for blacks to be killing each other in Rwanda, even as we have had 2 world wide wars because whites couldn't get along, plus ethnic cleansings in white countries. But in Rwanda whites, in standard fashion, ignored the hostilities they created by the use of divide and conquer.

" The events that took place in the heart of Rwanda during 1994 were atrocious. More than 800,000 Tutsi were hacked and massacred at the hands and machetes of extremist Hutu while the entire world stood by and watched. How did it come to this? How could such hatred lead to the slaughter of nearly 1 million Tutsi? The roots of the carnage can be tied to European colonialism in Rwanda. Through racist ideologies that led to a distinct classification of Hutu and Tutsi and a falsified history of Rwanda, Europeans successfully birthed an ethnic divide that ultimately led to the Rwandan Genocide."

How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide

The most glaring example of what colonization by whites in Africa has caused is the nation of South Africa. Yet whites deny this problem and try crying about some kind of fake white genocide by black South Africans. Even worse is the whining by whites about some kind of racism because black South Africans like Maleema dare be angry about what they had to live through or some black Africans singing a song about killing the people who were killing them, the boers.

This is the infantile bullshit we have to deal with in many white people. While they do this, simultaneously they lecture us about taking personal responsibility for our actions. So take some of that responsibility.

I wasn't talking about South Africa, Rwanda, or the colonization of Africa, I was talking about Somalia specifically. In response to your post.

White people didn't make Obama do anything. Obama is part of the system by his choice, he just had you fooled obviously. Unless you hadnt noticed hes a multi multi millionaire now and done very well for himself. Your problem is you see BLACK and you see sainthood.

In the case of Somalia, people who live there are fucking it up all by themselves. They have had plenty of chances to get along but human nature affects us all when some people want to grab all they can get.
You want to blame white people for everything wrong in Somalia, but you need a little perspective about different cultures. Go to Kenya for a while and ask those people what they think about Somalis and you will get some perspective, there are a lot of Somalis inside Kenya. You will see that those peoples are very different from each other and it has nothing to do with White people , it has to do with a lot of other things that make a culture.

Asclepias said:
Those Aren't Royalty
Those Are Nubian Mercenaries
Everyone Knows It Including You
Mercenaries For The Army, And Select Merchants
Were The Only Sub-Saharan Blacks Egyptians Let Over Their Border

Well first of all there is no such thing as a sub-saharan Black. Black people were all throughout North Africa all the way to India. Thats why the Greeks called that entire area Aethiopia.

I guess you should have told Pharaohs Khufu and Khafra that built the Great Pyramids Blacks were not welcome. They thought Blacks were welcome since they founded Kemet.

Khufu

c4871bdd0e1fd5d8659449f5dc57aa09.jpg

Khafra

Khafre-e1411025413733.jpg

Dot head yoga either

Uh boy

udal2.jpg

Build any pyrimyds today

[
View attachment 286056
We know you didnt. The best you could do is take your yearly bath.

my friends, the evangelical church supported the status quo, supported slavery, preached against any attempt of the black man to stand on his own two feet

White people be like, "the Egyptians werent Black"
Black people be like.....

tumblr_nqv4ryyoM41u9yvzjo1_400.jpg

Hunting%2Bgoose%2Bin%2BAncient%2BEgypt%2B%2528Inside%2Bthe%2Btomb%2Bof%2BNakht%2Bin%2BSheikh%2BAbd%2Bel-Qurna%2B-Luxor%2529.jpg

The 2017 DNA test proved the ancient Egyptians were not a black nation, sorry. Copying the past doesn’t change the past.

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you all sound obsessing over this nonsense? You are all, on both sides, Race-obsessed morons.

Hunting%2Bgoose%2Bin%2BAncient%2BEgypt%2B%2528Inside%2Bthe%2Btomb%2Bof%2BNakht%2Bin%2BSheikh%2BAbd%2Bel-Qurna%2B-Luxor%2529.jpg

The 2017 DNA test proved the ancient Egyptians were not a black nation, sorry. Copying the past doesn’t change the past.

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you all sound obsessing over this nonsense? You are all, on both sides, Race-obsessed morons.

I can’t speak for others but for me this is more about history than it is race. I care about history and history is hard enough for the average person without Afrocentric writers creating historical pollution. I am sorry but the ancient Egyptians were not a black Nation. One can argue about how mixed they were but they were not black as a whole. And Cleopatra was not black and neither was Hannibal. And there were black Roman emperors.

Last edited:
All I want is for you to get some of your smart tech people together to fix the Ford class carrier and other projects. I will give you a week.

So how'd ya build the pyramids? thiers like 10 theories on how they did it

From sleds and spraying the sand lightly with water to aliens

After im2s and your reply i'm leaning towards white nordic aliens

Nanu Manu
I dont take many baths I'm a morning shower kinda guy ...I'm white and clean
Shower time ghetto style would be cultural appropriation
34010D3600000578-0-image-a-4_1463129528624.jpg

Forum List

Back