Comparison DC Mall Pictures - Glenn Beck's Tea-Bagger Protest vs Obama's Inauguration

Not a stand-alone" event huh?

Wasn't the 9-12 tea-bag party supposed to be THE end-all and be-all tea-bag protest to end all protests?

Weren't GB and FOXNews as well as the entire RW radio and media camp touting it as the march around Jericho?

What happened?

It was a BUST...face it RWers.

You lost. You lose. You're losers.

Case closed.

Not a stand-alone" event huh?

Wasn't the 9-12 tea-bag party supposed to be THE end-all and be-all tea-bag protest to end all protests?

Weren't GB and FOXNews as well as the entire RW radio and media camp touting it as the march around Jericho?

What happened?

It was a BUST...face it RWers.

You lost. You lose. You're losers.

Case closed.

IF the case is closed, the verdict is you just got your ass handed to you in a sack.

In deference to your ignorance, you can have the case reopened so you can try again (albeit vainly) to make a valid point.

The Washington DC event was not a stand alone. And the Tea Parties are far from over. And no, the DC protest was NEVER supposed to be "THE end-all and be-all tea-bag protest to end all protests?" Why do you think making crap like that up will assist you in your propaganda efforts? :cuckoo:

you said:

No. Again, you making crap up is simply not even marginally persuasive. It just ruins any hope you might ever have of obtaining credibility

Your false label that the event was a "bust" is more dishonesty from you. It was a success and that's why guys like you are here trying to make it look like a failure. If it had actually been beneath notice, you guys would not be trying so hard to employ the fallacy of ad hominem against it. You wouldn't be taking note of it and thus giving it even more publicity if it had never amounted to anything in the first place.

It is the fact that it was a huge success that has unmanned you loser libbies.

Try again, though. Feel free! :lol:

Last edited:
That "guy" is David Shuster, a professional news reporter.

Thanks.
He may be, but that does nothing to his credibility on estimating crowd numbers. I have to wonder about a 'professional news reporter' who can't even name a source. Your mileage varies on what you will question, obviously.

This should help put things in perspective a bit.

ComparisonObamaInaugTeabaggerProtes.jpg

This view gives a better shot of the Mall at Obama's Inauguration:
ObamaInauguration2009.jpg

So much for a MOVEMENT!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Excellent way of comparing the crowds.

One presumes that these images were taken fairly?

That is to say both images were captured at the time when the crowds were gathered in their maximum numbers.

I am not so sure, I have seen other pictures where that mall is packed full and protestors are filling the streets, still no officail count but even ABC a very liberal network estimated it at 1.2 million and some go as high as 2 million that picture you are showing is one that was early on, people were piling in there.

It's also all over the front page of my newspaper, so don't think for a minute that this is going to end, it's not, people, democrats and independents alike are sick and tired of the, spending on steroids, we have witnessed not just with the dems but repubs too.

Anyone trying to compare the two events, in any way, is a moron.

And that includes you Marco.

And that includes anyone that isn't aware that the neo con morons had been working on this protest since early in the year. At least 8 months. How long was Obamas inauguration planned and implemented? Where were all the wack wing celebrities? 800,000 vist DC every week. 80,000??? There were ten times that number looking at the sights.

Where were all the wacko celebrities???? That's funny, Barbara Striesand types???, they belong to your liberal la la land club. Out of touch and out of sight.:lol:

We'll see who wins and who loses in due time. 2010 is coming up and I know RWers have high hopes.

There WILL be some form of Health Care Reform and Americans will LOVE it.

RWers have their talking points and beliefs and Liberals and PRogressives have theirs, doesn't seem that there will be much changing of minds. We'll just have to watch and see how things turn out.

Personally, I believe I will be smiling a lot in the upcoming months a year concerning the political future.

I hope you RWers can say the same, well...actually I don't, but its a nice thing to say.

LOL!!!

Last edited:
Seems like a rather significant movement going by the pictures. pretending that there arent alot of people there seems rather stupid.

I am not so sure, I have seen other pictures where that mall is packed full and protestors are filling the streets, still no officail count but even ABC a very liberal network estimated it at 1.2 million and some go as high as 2 million that picture you are showing is one that was early on, people were piling in there.

It's also all over the front page of my newspaper, so don't think for a minute that this is going to end, it's not, people, democrats and independents alike are sick and tired of the, spending on steroids, we have witnessed not just with the dems but repubs too.

Really?

Protest Crowd Size Estimate Falsely Attributed to ABC News - ABC News

You lie!!

Really?

Protest Crowd Size Estimate Falsely Attributed to ABC News - ABC News

You lie!!
Mark, you may want to try to read your sources carefully:
.... approximately 60,000 to 70,000 people flooded Pennsylvania Ave, according to the Washington DC Fire Department. ....

PA Ave is just ONE of the venues of the protest yesterday. It took place on the Mall, Lafayette Square, E St., the Hill, etc. So, the best one can say is there were in excess of 60-70K, basing numbers on your source.

First you posted a Twitter post by a reporter as 'proof' that there were 30K persons. Now you post an estimate of the numbers on PA Ave. which is just one part of the entire venue. You're not making a solid point.

Last edited:
Now this if from the Huffington Post about the estimate of people, now for all you libs this is your own paper. Please read the second paragraph, there's your numbers, not an early morning picture.

Tea Party Washington D.C. PHOTOS: Conservative Protesters Rally Against Big Government

Here ya go-

Get Breaking News Alerts

never spam
Share Print CommentsSCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS FROM TODAY'S RALLY

(AP) WASHINGTON — Tens of thousands of people marched to the U.S. Capitol on Saturday, carrying signs with slogans such as "Obamacare makes me sick" as they protested the president's health care plan and what they say is out-of-control spending.

The line of protesters spread across Pennsylvania Avenue for blocks, all the way to the capitol, according to the D.C. Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency. People were chanting "enough, enough" and "We the People." Others yelled "You lie, you lie!" and "Pelosi has to go," referring to California congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.

I don't think that D.C Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency would underestimate the crowd, obviously the mall got full and then they spread out in the streets. BTW, the day before this protest the White House stated that they had no knowledge of a tea party, now does that not make you feel all warm and cuddly when you go to bed at night. LOL

Last edited:
Its not "our own paper" its a valid news source. Perhaps will be one of the FEW standing media sources when the media fallout is all said and done.

@Si Modo: I know what I posted.

Its somewhere between 30K and 70K.

Big deal considering all the hoopla thats been made about it since about, oh...January.

LOL!!
hysterical.gif

Its not "our own paper" its a valid news source. Perhaps will be one of the FEW standing media sources when the media fallout is all said and done.

Big deal considering all the hoopla thats been made about it since about, oh...January.

LOL!!
hysterical.gif
So, it's 30-70K on PA Ave. Okie doke, for grins, we'll go with that until some official estimates come out. You are aware that the Mall is not PA Ave, right? And that the Hill is not PA Ave, right? And that E Street NW and 14th NW is not PA Ave, right?

Last edited:

LOL!!
hysterical.gif

You know the ironic thing here is we are all laughing at how deep in the sand your head is when your own sources dont even agree with you.

So, it's 30-70K on PA Ave. Okie doke, for grins, we'll go with that until some official estimates come out. You are aware that the Mall is not PA Ave, right? And that the Hill is not PA Ave, right? And that E Street NW and 14th NW is not PA Ave, right?

Course he does. but he doesnt care about being accurate.

Quite honestly, it doesnt matter what the official count was. There were lots of people there, you can tell by the pictures. To pretend there werent is just plain dishonest.

Course he does. but he doesnt care about being accurate.

Quite honestly, it doesnt matter what the official count was. There were lots of people there, you can tell by the pictures. To pretend there werent is just plain dishonest.
Perhaps. Mark really is an OK dude with a pretty big heart. So, I'm being biased.

Anyway, often emotions get in the way of a rational analysis. Thing is, just emoting doesn't really do anything to persuade those not already on the same bandwagon as the emoter. I see no purpose to that - no change in numbers at all.

LOL!!
hysterical.gif

Well I don't know but here's some more pictures and when you take into account that even an announcer at MSNBC was impressed with the number of people, we can only wait for the tally. This video shows the people out in the streets, it's an MSNBC web cam.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » How big was the crowd in D.C. today?

Hey RWers...why didn't Glenn Beck show up at his OWN event?

Any takers?

Anyone trying to compare the two events, in any way, is a moron.

And that includes you Marco.

And that includes anyone that isn't aware that the neo con morons had been working on this protest since early in the year. At least 8 months. How long was Obamas inauguration planned and implemented? Where were all the wack wing celebrities? 800,000 vist DC every week. 80,000??? There were ten times that number looking at the sights.

Where were all the wacko celebrities???? That's funny, Barbara Striesand types???, they belong to your liberal la la land club. Out of touch and out of sight.:lol:

That's why you have permanent standing on my list. You are willfully ignorant. I hate Babs.
I'm talkin about the steaming sacks of liquid shit like Beck, limpdick and that nazi hannity.

LOL!!
hysterical.gif

Well I don't know but here's some more pictures and when you take into account that even an announcer at MSNBC was impressed with the number of people, we can only wait for the tally. This video shows the people out in the streets, it's an MSNBC web cam.

Sometimes, I really have to wonder about you libs, remember Ted Kennedy, his funeral was very recent,, do ya think those flags might be at half-mast because of him.:lol:

Two videos of the crowd for you to peruse. One is a time-lapse from a traffic cam of people gathering this morning, the other is of MSNBC anchor Alex Witt marveling at the scale of the rally. Believe it or not, there were lefties speculating on Twitter today that the photo Michelle posted this morning was bogus because the flag in the foreground appears to be at half-mast; it must have been a photo of a lefty protest from years ago, the theory went, for surely the right couldn’t muster a throng of that size. Compare it to the videos, though, and you’ll see that the shot’s obviously from today. Alas, 9/12 Truth, we hardly knew ye!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back