Communist party/Hills campaign bigwig busted bragging about the tactics used to perpetrate a fraud:

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"“The thing that we have to watch, is making sure there is a double blind between the actual campaign and the actual DNC and what we’re doing,” states Foval while describing the conduit of information between the DNC, Clinton campaign, Political Action Committees, the AFL-CIO and other organizations. “There’s a double blind there. So they can plausibly deny that they knew anything about it.”

Foval has since been fired, because he was also busted talking about paying plants:

"When discussing what sorts of dirty tricks Foval, Creamer and others manage at the bequest of the DNC and Clinton campaign, a Project Veritas Action investigator asks Foval if he would recognize Foval’s work.

“Oh, I know you do,” responds Foval. “Everybody does.”

“You remember the Iowa state fair thing where Scott Walker grabbed the sign out of the dude’s hand and then the dude kind of gets roughed up right in front of the stage right there on camera?” Foval asks. “That was all us. The guy that got roughed up is my counterpart who works for Bob.”

"Foval adds that they “planted multiple people in that front area around him and in the back to make sure there wasn’t just an accident happen up front, there was also a reaction that happened out back.”

"Foval also references Shirley Teeter, a sixty-nine-year-old lady who claims that she was assaulted at a Trump rally in North Carolina.

“She was one of our activists,” he says while introducing the term bird dogging to the political lexicon. "

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action

Forum List

Back