communist link

another bump for a brand new thread.

:smoke:

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of that..... I have sense edited my post and apologize for my error.

I don't even need to open the link. because in summary.....it's anyone with a "D" behind their names.

The fucking SAD thing is....if the OP actually believes shit like this as real news and is not playing "gotcha˝ on an anonymous message board, then there's no limit to the gullibility of SOME of the right.

I mean, if some left wing website did the same thing, except called "racist Nazis in the GOP", you'd be outraged and complaining about propaganda and brainwashing....Use your head....the far right does that shit too....

I don't even need to open the link. because in summary.....it's anyone with a "D" behind their names.

The fucking SAD thing is....if the OP actually believes shit like this as real news and is not playing "gotcha˝ on an anonymous message board, then there's no limit to the gullibility of SOME of the right.

I mean, if some left wing website did the same thing, except called "racist Nazis in the GOP", you'd be outraged and complaining about propaganda and brainwashing....Use your head....the far right does that shit too....

Ask Alan West.. or do a google search. It's all true pal. Get your head out of the main steam media so you get some truths.

Last edited:

Ask Alan West.. or do a google search. It's all true pal. Get your head out of the main steam media so you get some truths.

Alan West is a commie plant

Those who scream the loudest have the most to hide.

since when is Allen West an authority on Communism? I'd suggest getting YOUR head out of the right wing propaganda machine and use those "critical thinking" skills to disseminate the bullshit that extremists on EITHER side vomit on a regular basis. You don't have the guts or courage to do that, though...do you?

The list is real....... :eusa_shhh: no.......

The list is real....... :eusa_shhh: no.......

foxnation-allen-west-commies.jpg

The Hollywood movement continues and Baracks right there along side them....... Clooney you fag you.

The Fed has two obligations..
Keep us Safe...
Keep big business regulated so we don't get screwed...

Take a look at what they've done... Those bastards in the FED and Conglomerate owners are on the same team.

Now pushing for a greater dictatorship. I say... screw them.

Forum List

Back