Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone

Wow, another temper tantrum from you. What's the matter, someone tell you what to do again? Low developed minds like yours get that done on a higher than normal basis. Actually, most lower than normal function brained people are aware of it and make allowances where they aren't being told what to do all the time. But there are those like you that think you are God's Gift and the smartest being on the planet when in reality, you are in the lower 25 percentile and resent having to be told what to do. It must suck resenting it as much as you do.
I only get pissed when assholes try to make dumbass decisions and think they are too high and mighty to be bothered with proving those decisions that affect me are not pulled straight out of their asses, but are necessary, effective, and carefully considered so as to not take a huge shit on liberty.

Tell me how I should react when an idiot is demanding a stupid ban without proof an ANYTHING.

You're telling me we must sit down, shut up, and take your bullshit without evidence? Is that your whole point?

That is exactly his point. The Politburo members believe the proles must do as they're told.

What gives them that authority?
Ironically, it's the men with guns whom they rely on to kill the proles if they don't do as they're told.

Wow, another temper tantrum from you. What's the matter, someone tell you what to do again? Low developed minds like yours get that done on a higher than normal basis. Actually, most lower than normal function brained people are aware of it and make allowances where they aren't being told what to do all the time. But there are those like you that think you are God's Gift and the smartest being on the planet when in reality, you are in the lower 25 percentile and resent having to be told what to do. It must suck resenting it as much as you do.
I only get pissed when assholes try to make dumbass decisions and think they are too high and mighty to be bothered with proving those decisions that affect me are not pulled straight out of their asses, but are necessary, effective, and carefully considered so as to not take a huge shit on liberty.

Tell me how I should react when an idiot is demanding a stupid ban without proof an ANYTHING.

You're telling me we must sit down, shut up, and take your bullshit without evidence? Is that your whole point?

That is exactly his point. The Politburo members believe the proles must do as they're told.

Ironically, it's the men with guns whom they rely on to kill the proles if they don't do as they're told.

But.. what if the "proles" also have guns and can shoot 50% better?

I tell ya them Founding Fathers were pretty smart. ;)

But.. what if the "proles" also have guns and can shoot 50% better?

I tell ya them Founding Fathers were pretty smart. ;)
They were. And the fact the proles will shoot back is what's driving the push for gun control.

It's not about guns. It's about control.

IOW, they really don't have that authority, do they?

Fine. You want to act like a juvenile, then you get told what to do and what you can't do. That's just the way life is. One would think you would be used to it by now but that's the problem with a mind that is not very developed. So, the rest of us tells you what to do. Too bad.
Who the fuck are you? You have no power over me WHATSOEVER!!!

People like you who want to make laws based on feelings and not reason should not be allowed to vote. YOU are the one acting like a child.

It is PERFECTLY REASONABLE to demand that you prove that your proposed infringement is necessary, effective, and the least intrusive to liberty.

You have done NONE of those. Until you do, your proposed ban is foolish and destructive. Like something A CHILD would do.

GET IT???

What is your evidence?

It's time to thin the gene pool once again. Imagine they actually let it breed. well, have a nice day anyway.

Apparently so. How about we start with stupid fuckers that want to infringe on other law-abiding American citizens' rights..like you?

Time to thin the gene pool a little more. Damn,, they actually allow it to breed. Have a nice day.

No, that's not what I believe. Why do you have to lie? I've never used the term "Assault Weapon". I have referred to Defensive and Offensive Weapons.
Still waiting for you to demonstrate for the class the necessity and efficacy for a ban on "offensive weapons".
After you meaningfully define the term, of course.

I wish there was a solution to school shootings as easy as metal detectors. Unfortunately, it’s more complicated than that. No school shooter is going to be stopped by security with an AR-15 in their bag and say “Aw dangit, you caught me!” They are going to get a free line of victims to slaughter.

Wow, sure am glad you cleared that up with that short statement. It must be so since you just said it. Now the Earth can stop spinning
We all know that banning a particular type of semi-auto rifle will not stop the amount or frequency of gun violence or mass shootings.

We suspect that you (and others like you who are calling for the banning of a particular type of semi-auto rifle) know that it will have practically no effect on the amount or frequency of gun violence or mass shootings.

It follows that, when banning the AR does nothing, there will be more cries for "common sense" gun control, this time to ban the Ranch Rifle, for example.

When that doesn't work, we will hear MORE cries for banning any semi-auto rifle.

When that doesn't work, anything semi-auto will be banned.

When that doesn't work....

The reason none of that will work to significantly reduce the amount or frequency of gun violence or mass shootings is because the people crying for gun control have failed to properly identify the real cause. (The gun itself is not the cause, though it could be part of the solution.)

This is why we resist your proposed AR ban. You know it will do practically nothing because you cannot even articulate any reasonable expectation that it will.

So, either the people calling for an AR ban or any other "common sense" gun control are incapable of foreseeing the likely no-change outcome through reasoning, or they are deliberately chipping away at the right itself.

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.

Unfortunately, that is not the way the Gun Control Freaks see it.

For example, after Clinton passed his Draconian Assault Weapon ban back in 1993, it was just like blood in the water. The control freaks turned up the heat for even wilder, and crazier gun control measures.

This is what is called the "slippery slope" , there is no way to appease the left on this, EM. Any weakness they hop on like white on rice.

For example, after Clinton passed his Draconian Assault Weapon ban back in 1993, it was just like blood in the water. The control freaks turned up the heat for even wilder, and crazier gun control measures.

This is what is called the "slippery slope" , there is no way to appease the left on this, EM. Any weakness they hop on like white on rice.
Exactly.

They know they cannot eat the whole enchilada at once, so they take little, seemingly insignificant bites, always reminding you that they just one one more bite and then everything will be great. You still have part of an enchilada left. Before you know it, the enchilada is gone and they are taking a flammable, rectum-burning, diuretic, blood-farting growler with fumes so toxic they warp the porcelain, while you are sitting at the table with your empty stomach, looking for a crumb or two.

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.

Even with the most recent attempt, Colorado has no intention of changing our weapons regulations. If anything, it cemented them. You fruitcakes are just trying to keep the hate going. Not doing such a hot job these days,are you.

Even with the most recent attempt, Colorado has no intention of changing our weapons regulations. If anything, it cemented them. You fruitcakes are just trying to keep the hate going. Not doing such a hot job these days,are you.

The latest shooting in Colorado is being ignored by the media as the perps were socially friendly people to the left- a Tranny and an Illegal.

The latest shooting in Colorado is being ignored by the media as the perps were socially friendly people to the left- a Tranny and an Illegal.

Like almost all the others, he is a fruitcake. No Political leanings one way or another. He's a murderer, a criminal, a nutcase. You just want to use a dead school kid that is a hero to try and make points for your sick political views. Get back to where you belong, Satan.

IOW, they really don't have that authority, do they?
They do not. The Constitution says they don't.

That's why they hate the Constitution, too.

Like almost all the others, he is a fruitcake. No Political leanings one way or another. He's a murderer, a criminal, a nutcase. You just want to use a dead school kid that is a hero to try and make points for your sick political views. Get back to where you belong, Satan.
A high school kid who smiled at a Native American banging a drum has gotten far more media attention than the STEM school shooters.

Once it came out they hate Trump and Christians, the media dropped it like a hot rock.

Forum List

Back