Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone

“Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone”

True.

In fact, there are common sense measures that can be taken having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms, such as universal background checks and ensuring the states have the funding and ability to update the NICS database in a timely manner.

But the NRA and most on the right continue to propagate their ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy that common sense measures will lead to the ‘banning’ of all guns and their eventual ‘confiscation.’

Cut the crap. Gun bans have been the left's goal for decades
I feel you and people like you will no longer be tolerated.
There is a tsunami of emotion and actions, led by the young, that will drive you into your rat hole.

Same ones that eat tide pods?

I'm not too concerned
You should be concerned. You support the narrative of the Russians who hacked our election. Are you a Russian. Are you one of the stupid ones who were organized by Russians

You've went from gun control to Russians...such a good leftist stooge
Nice try Russian troll. The Russians know that gun rights and gun control seperate Americans. They try to stir it up by advocating extreme views like yours.
You are following the instructions of Putin.

On the other hand....the fantasy is a powerful left wing government that can authorize the confiscation of weapons and disregard for the Bill of Rights. Democrats were half way there when they smashed Christian icons off court house walls and threatened local government with law suits. Unfortunately for the KGB propaganda that assisted the democrat agenda, Americans elected a Patriot.

There is a tsunami of emotion and actions, led by the young, that will drive you into your rat hole.

I'm not too concerned
You should be concerned. You support the narrative of the Russians who hacked our election. Are you a Russian. Are you one of the stupid ones who were organized by Russians

Nice try Russian troll. The Russians know that gun rights and gun control seperate Americans. They try to stir it up by advocating extreme views like yours.

Elmer...youre a dud

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.

FUDD.

You support the narrative of the Russians who hacked our election. Are you a Russian. Are you one of the stupid ones who were organized by Russians

John Birch?! Is that you?!

tea-party-john-birch.jpg

True.

In fact, there are common sense measures that can be taken having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms, such as universal background checks and ensuring the states have the funding and ability to update the NICS database in a timely manner.

But the NRA and most on the right continue to propagate their ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy that common sense measures will lead to the ‘banning’ of all guns and their eventual ‘confiscation.’

Wrong, they'll drive themselves into the rat hole.

True.

I'm not too concerned

Yeah, those same ones. The dumbest generation .

True.

So called "universal background checks" are just gun registration in disguise. States don't update the NCIS database. What most of the leftwing douche bags in here are demanding is making semi-automatic weapons illegal. That would make about 3/4 of all the guns in this country illegal.

NICS.

NCIS is a TV show about the real-life Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

True.

I'm not too concerned

The Russians did not hack our election. They may have hacked stupid Democrats, but they cannot "hack" an election any more than you can write an intelligent response to a post.

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.
The only one with blood on his hands is the shooter.
Absolutely not true. We all have some blood on our hands for being citzens and could not do better.
Those who deny having blood on their hands are the ones with the most blood on their hands.

Spoken like a true dumbass!'

True.

I'm not too concerned

The Russians who saved America from tranny's like you? Of course we are grateful asshole .

I'm not too concerned

Lol..

The only thing that separates US is faggot Democrats and patriotic Americans

The only one with blood on his hands is the shooter.
Absolutely not true. We all have some blood on our hands for being citzens and could not do better.
Those who deny having blood on their hands are the ones with the most blood on their hands.
Yeah sure... Do elaborate...

I've come to the conclusion we just have to start ignoring gun lickers. Once the other party gains power then a whole slew of new regulations on guns should be passed. The 2nd amendment says 'well regulated'. It's way past time to make that industry well regulated. Let those that are going to cry and threaten everyone else cry about it. They watch children being murdered by the dozens and couldn't care less so it's time to treat them the same way. Who cares if they bitch and whine.

I've come to the conclusion we just have to start ignoring gun lickers. Once the other party gains power then a whole slew of new regulations on guns should be passed. The 2nd amendment says 'well regulated'. It's way past time to make that industry well regulated. Let those that are going to cry and threaten everyone else cry about it. They watch children being murdered by the dozens and couldn't care less so it's time to treat them the same way. Who cares if they bitch and whine.

Well regulated militia, you ignorant loon. It never mentions gun industry. Good gawd

Forum List

Back