Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone

“Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone”

True.

In fact, there are common sense measures that can be taken having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms, such as universal background checks and ensuring the states have the funding and ability to update the NICS database in a timely manner.

But the NRA and most on the right continue to propagate their ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy that common sense measures will lead to the ‘banning’ of all guns and their eventual ‘confiscation.’

Cut the crap. Gun bans have been the left's goal for decades
I feel you and people like you will no longer be tolerated.
There is a tsunami of emotion and actions, led by the young, that will drive you into your rat hole.

Same ones that eat tide pods?

I'm not too concerned
You should be concerned. You support the narrative of the Russians who hacked our election. Are you a Russian. Are you one of the stupid ones who were organized by Russians
Who was it again paying the Russians to interfere? Oh that's right, it was the DNC AND CLINTON'S...

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.

I've come to the conclusion we just have to start ignoring gun lickers. Once the other party gains power then a whole slew of new regulations on guns should be passed. The 2nd amendment says 'well regulated'. It's way past time to make that industry well regulated. Let those that are going to cry and threaten everyone else cry about it. They watch children being murdered by the dozens and couldn't care less so it's time to treat them the same way. Who cares if they bitch and whine.

Well regulated militia, you ignorant loon. It never mentions gun industry. Good gawd

You need to spend some time reading to understand words. Well regulated isn't a hard concept even for the moonbats of the world like you. You do tip your hat though that the gun industry is who you want to protect, not human life.

If you're gonna call people moonbats and accuse them of not being able to read, you might wanna read the entire Second Amendment and the debates that led to it. The key point of the amendment is that "The right OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." The "well-regulated militia" introductory statement is just a preamble and not the point of the amendment. You do know that the War of Independence started when the British tried to confiscate the colonists' guns and ammo, right?

Nobody at the founding of the country conceived of the idiotic idea that only members of the militia had a right to bear arms. That nonsense came later, from liberals.

You actually believe your own fake crap. So the entire world is supposed to accept your twisted 'interpretation' of 'what the founders meant'.

:laughing0301:
So what are these "reasonable common sense laws" you never can seem to post?

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.
I’m getting a Ruger 1911 45. Holds 8 plus 1. A smart regulation is to not make clips any bigger than this. It’s enough.

Good guys with guns can stop a bad guy with a gun as long as bad guy doesn’t have an assault rifle that can shoot or spray 40 bullets at a time.

I’m getting a Ruger 1911 45. Holds 8 plus 1. A smart regulation is to not make clips any bigger than this. It’s enough.

Good guys with guns can stop a bad guy with a gun as long as bad guy doesn’t have an assault rifle that can shoot or spray 40 bullets at a time.
All you need for that is a bullet hose.

I've come to the conclusion we just have to start ignoring gun lickers. Once the other party gains power then a whole slew of new regulations on guns should be passed. The 2nd amendment says 'well regulated'. It's way past time to make that industry well regulated. Let those that are going to cry and threaten everyone else cry about it. They watch children being murdered by the dozens and couldn't care less so it's time to treat them the same way. Who cares if they bitch and whine.

Well regulated militia, you ignorant loon. It never mentions gun industry. Good gawd

You need to spend some time reading to understand words. Well regulated isn't a hard concept even for the moonbats of the world like you. You do tip your hat though that the gun industry is who you want to protect, not human life.

If you're gonna call people moonbats and accuse them of not being able to read, you might wanna read the entire Second Amendment and the debates that led to it. The key point of the amendment is that "The right OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." The "well-regulated militia" introductory statement is just a preamble and not the point of the amendment. You do know that the War of Independence started when the British tried to confiscate the colonists' guns and ammo, right?

Nobody at the founding of the country conceived of the idiotic idea that only members of the militia had a right to bear arms. That nonsense came later, from liberals.

You actually believe your own fake crap. So the entire world is supposed to accept your twisted 'interpretation' of 'what the founders meant'.

I just gave one.

There’s a reason Ruger made the 1911 45 an 8 + 1. They could have made it 10 plus 1 but they didn’t.

And my hunting rifle is a 4 +1. Why didn’t they make it 10 plus 1? Because a hunter doesn’t need more than four shots.

You truly are an idiot.

Fully automatic rifles, those that "spray 40 bullets at a time" have been outlawed since the 1930's.

An AR-15 works no differently than the Ruger SR1911 you claim to be "getting." One shot per trigger pull.

I’ll see your 8 and raise you 9. If a good guy with a hand gun is taking on bad guys with assault rifles the good guy is fucked. Bigly. Also, with that 1911, be sure to remember this mantra, Tap, Rack, Bang. Also remember that every time you do that you are dumping a round (one of your eight) on the ground instead of down range. This is why hi capacity 9’s are so popular. With those one can tap, rack, rack, rack, rack and then bang. Magazine capacity is not a factor in mass shootings. The guys that do them just reload faster.

75E1F9F3-5477-49C6-9C78-8C527D85ABD7.jpeg

I just gave one.

There’s a reason Ruger made the 1911 45 an 8 + 1. They could have made it 10 plus 1 but they didn’t.

And my hunting rifle is a 4 +1. Why didn’t they make it 10 plus 1? Because a hunter doesn’t need more than four shots.
The reason was a single stack magazine wan't hold more that that without sticking out the bottom of the mag well. lol

BULL SHIT,,,,, MORE DEMOCRATIC PROPAGANDA

You truly are an idiot.

Fully automatic rifles, those that "spray 40 bullets at a time" have been outlawed since the 1930's.

An AR-15 works no differently than the Ruger SR1911 you claim to be "getting." One shot per trigger pull.
8+1 that’s all you should get. Don’t make ten round ones. That’s all I’m saying. That’s a good regulation

I’ll see your 8 and raise you 9. If a good guy with a hand gun is taking on bad guys with assault rifles the good guy is fucked. Bigly. Also, with that 1911, be sure to remember this mantra, Tap, Rack, Bang. Also remember that every time you do that you are dumping a round (one of your eight) on the ground instead of down range. This is why hi capacity 9’s are so popular. With those one can tap, rack, rack, rack, rack and then bang. Magazine capacity is not a factor in mass shootings. The guys that do them just reload faster.

View attachment 259356
Tap rack bang?

I just gave one.

The reason was a single stack magazine wan't hold more that that without sticking out the bottom of the mag well. lol
I’m just saying I don’t mind to learn my hunting rifle is only 3+1. I think that makes sense and would be ok if they never made them with more.

The nuts usually go buy their shit at the store. They aren’t going on the black market to find higher capacity rounds and ways to maximize damage. Some do but most just work with what’s available. Or what their parents have.

I wish klebolt and Harris parents only had five round revolvers.

I just gave one.

I’m just saying I don’t mind to learn my hunting rifle is only 3+1. I think that makes sense and would be ok if they never made them with more.

The nuts usually go buy their shit at the store. They aren’t going on the black market to find higher capacity rounds and ways to maximize damage. Some do but most just work with what’s available. Or what their parents have.

The answer is simple...
Democrats-Should-Not-Have-Guns.jpg

I hear gun sales are down with trump in office. The gun industry does better when democrats are in office.

View attachment 259356
Tap rack bang?

Yes. Have you had any instruction in the proper operation of a hand gun? When the gun malfunctions, you TAP, as in hit the magazine smartly with the off hand. Then you RACK the slide with the offhand smartly with the off hand. Then it’s “front sight acquire fire. Tap rack bang drills were invented by 1911 operators because their highly customized 1911’s would jam allot. This is basic stuff. Maybe you should go with the .45 colt/.45ACP red hawk ? Less hassles and .45 colt is a fun round and easy to reload if you ever do that.

I just gave one.

The answer is simple...
Yet you don’t want anything stopping us from getting guns? Or any system that might catch and stop a nut?

I hear gun sales are down with trump in office. The gun industry does better when democrats are in office.

Obama sold my shit ass ragged out Bushmaster XM15 for close to $1,000 bucks.

I just gave one.

I see you are a typical lib who want his beliefs forced on everyone, and compare those who do not want that to criminals. When the cops start being limited to 5 rounds I will too.

I just gave one.

The answer is simple...
Yet you don’t want anything stopping us from getting guns? Or any system that might catch and stop a nut?
Those systems are already in place but people have to keep up with them for them to work, plus you have to stop being lenient with violent offenders. Nick Cruz was ignored.

View attachment 259356
Tap rack bang?

Yes. Have you had any instruction in the proper operation of a hand gun? When the gun malfunctions, you TAP, as in hit the magazine smartly with the off hand. Then you RACK the slide with the offhand smartly with the off hand. Then it’s “front sight acquire fire. Tap rack bang drills were invented by 1911 operators because their highly customized 1911’s would jam allot. This is basic stuff. Maybe you should go with the .45 colt/.45ACP red hawk ? Less hassles and .45 colt is a fun round and easy to reload if you ever do that.
Th ladies husband died. This is what she has and I’m looking for a good deal. $600. No tax. I’ll figure it out.

I have to go to the police and get a purchase permit on Monday.

Thanks for the advice I will take it to the gun range and tell the instructors it’s a new gun. They helped me with my muzzle loader and 450 bushmaster

Forum List

Back