Commissioner suggest U.N. send troops to fight quite genocide of gun violence in Chicago

And one last thing.......the democrats in Chicago refuse to lock up repeat, violent gun offenders...the ones who end up murdering people with guns. We have repeat, violent gun offenders, captured over and over by police with illegal guns on them, as felons, and the prosecutors and judges are letting them out on bail, and if they do get a sentence, it is often less than 3 years.....that is the real problem.
If they didn`t have guns they probably wouldn`t have been in jail in the first place. That is the real problem.

Who do you think provides them with those guns.

And one last thing.......the democrats in Chicago refuse to lock up repeat, violent gun offenders...the ones who end up murdering people with guns. We have repeat, violent gun offenders, captured over and over by police with illegal guns on them, as felons, and the prosecutors and judges are letting them out on bail, and if they do get a sentence, it is often less than 3 years.....that is the real problem.
If they didn`t have guns they probably wouldn`t have been in jail in the first place. That is the real problem.

It's the behavior of the people, not the tools they use to commit their crimes. THEY are the REAL problem.

It will never happen. Trump wont allow it.

Yeah well then we better hope they don't lie to him, anybody who listens to even Roger Stone has that information. Trump is kept from most media sources, he is told lies, he is given lies as to why he should or shouldn't do something. So this could very well happen. Plus he has been over ridden by CONGRESS ayway nobody listens to him they do wtf they want to.

and Emanuel that pos bastard is so far up Obama's and Clinton's ass he will get away with it. Bringing in the UN.

Al Sharpton said " WE NEED TO FEDERALIZE THE POLICE" so the cops out there who are Trump haters you fkrs should have paid attention where you were NOT needed and your jobs go bye bye.

Democrats allow them to get guns by being soft on crime. You turds want to let criminals out of prison and slap them on the wrist.

And ...right....guns make you commit crime. lol
Democrats are opposed to gun laws and this gun mania is their fault? WTF is wrong with you?

Democrats allow them to get guns by being soft on crime. You turds want to let criminals out of prison and slap them on the wrist.

Democrats are opposed to gun laws
lol

Democrats are opposed to gun laws and this gun mania is their fault? WTF is wrong with you?
You are a poor liar.

What is wrong with you when you propose solutions that we know won't work instead of focusing on real solutions. Or, do you think the "war on drugs" has eradicated illegal drug use in this nation? Do you think Prohibition eradicated the consumption of liquor in the US?

What is wrong with you when you propose solutions that we know won't work instead of focusing on real solutions. Or, do you think the "war on drugs" has eradicated illegal drug use in this nation? Do you think Prohibition eradicated the consumption of liquor in the US?
What I think and know is that there are plenty of countries with drugs and minorities and their govts. make serious efforts to prevent them from being armed. All one needs to do here is open up enough unlocked vehicles and you`ll find a gun or two. Now some idiot is going to tell me that those would be illegal guns.

What I think and know is that there are plenty of countries with drugs and minorities and their govts. make serious efforts to prevent them from being armed. All one needs to do here is open up enough unlocked vehicles and you`ll find a gun or two. Now some idiot is going to tell me that those would be illegal guns.
Illegal search and seizure, ya commie.

Needs education, jobs and a future...

Arresting hundreds of thousands of people will probably make it worse...The goal should be not to throw them into a place of more violence but to reform these people.
Yeah, right.

Lottsa luck with that. Lol...

What do you think would be effective?

Putting criminals in jail for long sentences or even life.

Progressives keep allowing thugs to go right back on the streets and their crimes just escalate.

Arresting hundreds of thousands of people will probably make it worse...The goal should be not to throw them into a place of more violence but to reform these people.
Yeah, right.

Lottsa luck with that. Lol...

What do you think would be effective?

Putting criminals in jail for long sentences or even life.

Progressives keep allowing thugs to go right back on the streets and their crimes just escalate.
At the prison I knew cons who had been locked up 6 and 7 times.

The First of the UN Occupation Forces to be Unveiled in Chicago
The City of Chicago is giving out the so-called “city keys” to every citizen and every illegal aliens? Reportedly, there is a three point ID verification. The purpose of the ID cards, in reference to the UN soldiers on the streets of Chicago, as well as the UN soldiers patroling streets of the “Windy City”, make it easy to round up “deporables” and to detain them indefinitely. It is noteworthy to mention that this chema is tax supported.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And before lazy asses who can't click links say it's a Conspiracy well go tell it to CBS CHICAGO too then.
and what you most of you zombie brained dumbed ass don't realize is all these cops who keep killig people and blacks who are the scape goats well guess what because false flags are used on cops, the abuse and killings what the dumb asses don't get is if the cops can't be controlled they will bring in the UN and or FEDERALIZE the police. and if you stupid fkrs think cops killing is bad now wait until cops go FEDERAL.............

Al Shartponalready said that's what should happen years ago.

View attachment 166332

Commissioner Suggests U.N. Send Troops To Fight 'Quiet Genocide' Of Gun Violence In Chicago
I live on Long Island, if I asked for a "City key" from the city of Chicago would I get one? what about folks who live in Canberrra? or shang hi? in other words is there anyone who is not eligible? if so, who are they and how is it determined?

The City of Chicago is giving out the so-called “city keys” to every citizen and every illegal aliens? Reportedly, there is a three point ID verification. The purpose of the ID cards, in reference to the UN soldiers on the streets of Chicago, as well as the UN soldiers patroling streets of the “Windy City”, make it easy to round up “deporables” and to detain them indefinitely. It is noteworthy to mention that this chema is tax supported.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And before lazy asses who can't click links say it's a Conspiracy well go tell it to CBS CHICAGO too then.
and what you most of you zombie brained dumbed ass don't realize is all these cops who keep killig people and blacks who are the scape goats well guess what because false flags are used on cops, the abuse and killings what the dumb asses don't get is if the cops can't be controlled they will bring in the UN and or FEDERALIZE the police. and if you stupid fkrs think cops killing is bad now wait until cops go FEDERAL.............

View attachment 166332

Commissioner Suggests U.N. Send Troops To Fight 'Quiet Genocide' Of Gun Violence In Chicago
I live on Long Island, if I asked for a "City key" from the city of Chicago would I get one? what about folks who live in Canberrra? or shang hi? in other words is there anyone who is not eligible? if so, who are they and how is it determined?

Of course a natural born US citizen, a white male and patriot who owns a gun =)

Arresting hundreds of thousands of people will probably make it worse...The goal should be not to throw them into a place of more violence but to reform these pe nationaeople.
Maybe it's time for the citizens of Chicago to get rid of the democratic party hegemony.

View attachment 166332

not sure what your answer to my question is so I am just going to respond with "OK"

View attachment 166332

not sure what your answer to my question is so I am just going to respond with "OK"

What I meant by that is , our nation is beginning to be like Europe where everybody else but " whites" has rights and can enter any country however they see fit unless of course once again your white.

Sorry it didn't make since to you.

View attachment 166332

What I meant by that is , our nation is beginning to be like Europe where everybody else but " whites" has rights and can enter any country however they see fit unless of course once again your white.

Sorry it didn't make since to you.

k...thanx

Forum List

Back