Commission on Presidential Debates

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
Run by a lobbyist and a former lobbyist and paid for with corporate donations. More inherent systematic control for the two biggest organized crime organizations in the country, the Democrats and the Republicans.

How long are we going to put up with this shit???????
It is pretty much over man. Sorry to sound so glum.

These are the last days of true freedom.

Get ready for commie judges (obama?) to be appointed. Freedom of true speech will be attacked when the soros pawn goes after conservative radio and posts like these will be against the law. Perhaps the "Fairness Doctrine Act." Just another law against so called sedition passed by the democrats.

Then, after that, gun owners. Not guns. Gun owners. Get the difference?

Welcome to the left wing paradise. Then again, if Jesus is Lord and the bible is true, then all of this needs to happen for the tribulations to happen.

So, let it happen is what I say. Cause I believe Jesus is Lord. Go figure.

Get ready for commie judges (obama?) to be appointed. Freedom of true speech will be attacked when the soros pawn goes after conservative radio and posts like these will be against the law. Perhaps the "Fairness Doctrine Act." Just another law against so called sedition passed by the democrats.

Welcome to the left wing paradise. Then again, if Jesus is Lord and the bible is true, then all of this needs to happen for the tribulations to happen.

I get it, but I'm not going to just give up. I'm not going to expect Jesus to Save our ass, especially since he is probably working on someone's roof right now.

This election provides the perfect opportunity to open the door to new parties and new ideas.

If not now, when?

I agree, but there are still too many people holding on to the 2 parties. We the sheeple.

This election provides the perfect opportunity to open the door to new parties and new ideas.

If not now, when?

I agree, but there are still too many people holding on to the 2 parties. We the sheeple.

Say what you want but they are organized, effective, and work for their constituencies. If Libertarians, Greens, or whomever could prove to be competent enough to gain a stronghold in a state or even a governor’s mansion…perhaps they can elevate. Until then, there is little reason to take them seriously.

The League of Women Voters used to run the debates. The CPD is now running them. If you look at the boards of directors and the leadership; it’s no wonder why they favor the two established parties.

If not now, when?

Say what you want but they are organized, effective, and work for their constituencies. If Libertarians, Greens, or whomever could prove to be competent enough to gain a stronghold in a state or even a governor’s mansion…perhaps they can elevate. Until then, there is little reason to take them seriously.

The League of Women Voters used to run the debates. The CPD is now running them. If you look at the boards of directors and the leadership; it’s no wonder why they favor the two established parties.

Sorry, someone who believes either party represents anyone but those who give them money and power can't be helped.

If not now, when?

Sorry, someone who believes either party represents anyone but those who give them money and power can't be helped.

he he he...

whatever.

Anyone who believes that ANY organizations' first priority is to them and NOT the organization is fooling themselves. You think the ______________ Church looks out for you more than it's self? Think again. You think the NFL gives 2 shits about Tom Brady or the Patriot fans more than the NFL? You're fooling yourself.

After this year, we'll get center-left jurists on the Supreme court that will be there for 25-30 years. They will ensure that workers can continue to unionize, ensure Roe stays with us, ensures privacy rights are strengthened... All of which will look out for the majority of Americans. If you're not down with that...nobody cares. What are you going to do about it little man?

If not now, when?

he he he...

whatever.

Anyone who believes that ANY organizations' first priority is to them and NOT the organization is fooling themselves. You think the ______________ Church looks out for you more than it's self? Think again. You think the NFL gives 2 shits about Tom Brady or the Patriot fans more than the NFL? You're fooling yourself.

After this year, we'll get center-left jurists on the Supreme court that will be there for 25-30 years. They will ensure that workers can continue to unionize, ensure Roe stays with us, ensures privacy rights are strengthened... All of which will look out for the majority of Americans. If you're not down with that...nobody cares. What are you going to do about it little man?

You said it. Nobody cares. To fucking lazy. At least you will enjoy the sinking ship with that dumb smile on your face.

The same doom and gloom predictions were made in 2008 and 2012. Very little has changed since then.

If not now, when?

he he he...

whatever.

You said it. Nobody cares. To fucking lazy. At least you will enjoy the sinking ship with that dumb smile on your face.

Oh you're wrong little man... people do care. That is why drumpf's campaign is a giant smoking crater and he has 12 year old kids running his office in Colorado.

What the shrill cries from the right wing convey is that they are losing ground by the acre now because they are extremeists...

Again, what are you going to do about it?

he he he...

whatever.

Oh you're wrong little man... people do care. That is why drumpf's campaign is a giant smoking crater and he has 12 year old kids running his office in Colorado.

What the shrill cries from the right wing convey is that they are losing ground by the acre now because they are extremeists...

Not supporting either party, and continuing to work to solve my own communities problems instead of expecting the government to do it. That's what I'm going to do, little girl

Now go back to adding to your booger collection.

he he he...

whatever.

Not supporting either party, and continuing to work to solve my own communities problems instead of expecting the government to do it. That's what I'm going to do, little girl

Really? Do you belong to an organization? If not, what are you doing on your own to "solve your community problems"? This should be good.

The same doom and gloom predictions were made in 2008 and 2012. Very little has changed since then.

Yeah, it's a barrel of laughs to look at predictions from 4 years ago and see how much egg is on the face of the gop...

Yep.

There's a group of people who are spoon-fed a non-stop diet of apocalyptic, all-or-nothing fantasy by the usual suspects.

Maybe that's how they motivate themselves, I dunno. But I think many of them believe it completely.

Forum List

Back