Commission: BOTH candidates must stand for debate

Vegas prop bets on the first debate:

Odds First question to Trump on Obama's Birth coupon 1 to 10
Odds Any question to Hillary about her health 100 to 1
Over/Under on how many minutes Hillary lasts 62

The Donald just hosted another excellent rally where he decided to PWN that fat douchebag Tim Kaine in addition to the usual PWNAGE of Crooked Hillary. Great speech from Virginia! Meanwhile Crooked Hillary is taking naps in between receiving medical treatment.

Last I heard between the two of them Trump is the only one who ever complained about the length of a debate.

Between the two fo them Trump is the only one who ever dodged a debate because he was afraid of the moderator.

Between the two fo them Trump is the only one who ever dodged a debate because he was afraid of the moderator.

They both dodged debates during the primary. And that has nothing to do with the moderator and everything yo do with their opponents

Who cares?

What are they going to do if Trump grabs a chair?
Kick him out?

They both dodged debates during the primary. And that has nothing to do with the moderator and everything yo do with their opponents

Clinton didn't skip any scheduled debates. She declined an invitation for an additiona debate after the primary was all but settled, big difference.

As for Trump, his stated excuse was he skipped out on his debate because of the moderator.

Trump is overweight and suffers from a skin disease that turns his skin orange.
His tiny hands will have difficulty holding the lecturn

I can't see him surviving a debate

He's done fine with all the other ones in the primary. Hil-Liar can't even make it a few minutes without getting sick. When she was here in Cleveland, she left the stage and didn't return for 20 minutes.

Clinton didn't skip any scheduled debates. She declined an invitation for an additiona debate after the primary was all but settled, big difference.

As for Trump, his stated excuse was he skipped out on his debate because of the moderator.
And then he lied about raising money for vets.

He's done fine with all the other ones in the primary. Hil-Liar can't even make it a few minutes without getting sick. When she was here in Cleveland, she left the stage and didn't return for 20 minutes.
Not really...he had to bail out of one debate because he lacked the stamina

One too many taco bowls

Seems Trumps orange skin is a result of eating too many Doritos

The guy is a Trainwreck

One too many taco bowls

Really? Because the only debate I'm aware of him skating out of is when he had a problem with the moderator. Other than that, he stated he was done with debates because there were simply too many, and he is correct. Towards the end, the moderators were asking the same questions over and over again. It got rather boring.

One too many taco bowls

Really? Because the only debate I'm aware of him skating out of is when he had a problem with the moderator. Other than that, he stated he was done with debates because there were simply too many, and he is correct. Towards the end, the moderators were asking the same questions over and over again. It got rather boring.

LOL....problem with the monitor

Trump couldn't cut it....all the other Republicans could
He had another one of his orange skin flare ups and demanded the debate only be shown in black and white

Forum List

Back