Commerce Secty in hit and run

I am wondering how this will be Obama's fault. I can't imagine the path that will be taken, I simply am not that delusional. Whatever it is will surely be a work of art formed totally out of bullshit.

Other than being another in a long line of corrupt Administration Advisors, why would Obama be at all involved in this?

It's in the article.

President Obama swore in the former utility executive as the head the Commerce Department in October, after easily overcoming conservatives' objections that his pro-environmental views made him unsuited for the job.

I dont really see what that has to do with a hit and run.

I am wondering how this will be Obama's fault. I can't imagine the path that will be taken, I simply am not that delusional. Whatever it is will surely be a work of art formed totally out of bullshit.

I don't see how it possibly could be.

To others: Am I hearing correctly that this accident was caused because he had a seizure?

I don't see how it possibly could be.

To others: Am I hearing correctly that this accident was caused because he had a seizure?

That's the current report.

Yes, apparently. That's the Commerce Department's statement (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/77263.html):

“Secretary Bryson was involved in a traffic accident in Los Angeles over the weekend. He suffered a seizure. He was taken to the hospital for examination and remained overnight for observation. He was released and has returned to Washington,” spokeswoman Jennifer Friedman said in an email. “The investigation is ongoing.”

Apparently you ARE delusional. If you took the time to read the posts NOBODY is saying anything about it being Obama's fault, and the "only" path this thread has taken has been exposing the authors failed attempt to make it do just that. If anything is formed out of Bullshit... It's foundation will be your post.

so really it's a physical manifestation of what he's doing to our economy. Glad he could physically show us what he's doing.
And I'm sure liberals will scream for his head and pronounce how those evil rich democrats get away with stuff like this.

Yes, apparently. That's the Commerce Department's statement (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/77263.html):

“Secretary Bryson was involved in a traffic accident in Los Angeles over the weekend. He suffered a seizure. He was taken to the hospital for examination and remained overnight for observation. He was released and has returned to Washington,” spokeswoman Jennifer Friedman said in an email. “The investigation is ongoing.”

Wait a minute. He's under investigation for felony hit and run, and they let him leave and go back to Washington? How does that work?

so what was his justification for leaving the seen when he apparently recovered enough to do so?

so what was his justification for leaving the seen when he apparently recovered enough to do so?

He's a democrat, rules dont apply. He can do what he wants and the drones will still back him.

He's a democrat, rules dont apply. He can do what he wants and the drones will still back him.

Why don't we wait for all the facts to surface before we jump to conclusions?

It is being reported that he hit the first car twice then hit a third car. Apparently he was tested for drugs and booze and passed. It's clear on the surface that something was amis.

Okay, it seems that the report I heard about his switching cars has been debunked. Sorry about that.

However, I think I've found how this ties into Obama!

He had a seizure and hit a car. Drove away and hit that same car again. Left again and then hit a third car....

Its a metaphor for Obama's economic policies! Cap and trade, then Healthcare and finally, a fine private sector! They all crashed and burned in his face!

bwwwhahhahahahhaaaaaa

Sorry....couldn't resist.

I don't believe he has offered any justification, at least publicly. Given his position that he suffered a seizure (and witness statements that he seemed confused) I assume he will eventually say that he didn't know what he was doing.

I don't believe he has offered any justification, at least publicly. Given his position that he suffered a seizure (and witness statements that he seemed confused) I assume he will eventually say that he didn't know what he was doing.

LOLOL, I love this, always a reason or excuse why a democrat can break or bend the law, but noone else can.

Forum List

Back