Commerce Secty in hit and run

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ed-for-felony-hit-and-run-in-los-angeles.html

wordrepost.gif

Other than being another in a long line of corrupt Administration Advisors, why would Obama be at all involved in this?

Other than being another in a long line of corrupt Administration Advisors, why would Obama be at all involved in this?

It's in the article.

President Obama swore in the former utility executive as the head the Commerce Department in October, after easily overcoming conservatives' objections that his pro-environmental views made him unsuited for the job.

Of course it isn't Bush's fault...what's he got to do with it?
And of course it's Obama's fault, he hired him.
There........feel better now??? Lol!

No....i'm just being smart about it :) What would EITHER of them have to do with this?
Obama just hired another looser, that's all.

No....i'm just being smart about it :) What would EITHER of them have to do with this?

Oh, so his clothes were too tight?

His doctor should pull his license. That's what would be done for anyone else.

Yes it is. Once they have a seizure, no driving until the seizures are proven controlled and the doctor releases them to drive.

Oh, so his clothes were too tight?

Ya....maybe his clothes were too tight and swelled his brain and he fainted.
Sorry for spelling something wrong...i know NOBODY does that around here, especially you! Lol!

LOSER

There...are ya happy again??

Luddie Nuttie is trying so hard to make this a partisan issue. Such a pathetic hack.

yeah right.

I was making a joke relative to the idiotic statement in the article that somehow, President Obama would be blamed for this.

In point of fact, rw's work very hard to deny that ReaganBushBush trashed this country AND that you are all preparing to vote for a jerk who has said he will continue to TRASH this country.

THAT is fact and every one of you tools know it.

Luddie Nuttie is trying so hard to make this a partisan issue. Such a pathetic hack.

yeah right.

I was making a joke relative to the idiotic statement in the article that somehow, President Obama would be blamed for this.

In point of fact, rw's work very hard to deny that ReaganBushBush trashed this country AND that you are all preparing to vote for a jerk who has said he will continue to TRASH this country.

Romney said he will continue to trash the economy? When did this happen?

So, what time do you start drinking?

yeah right.

Romney said he will continue to trash the economy? When did this happen?

So, what time do you start drinking?

:eusa_shhh: I don't think he ever stops drinking.

Forum List

Back