Coming to America soon?

Which I why I said deport the overstayers too.

And it's noted over and over and over that it's not going to happen as employers demand they stay so they stay.

They get employed but don't participate in society by paying their share of taxes.

And you buy the rhetoric that someone is going to do something about this.

It's funny how we never hear folks like you whining and moaning, as long as, the immigrants are white coming from Europe.
Personally, English and Australian are among my least favorite Sheeple to see in this country. They are the ones who immediately set to work trying to remake our country to be like theirs. After 1812 we should have gone over there and beaten them into oblivion.

And where did I say that I "buy the rhetoric that someone is going to do something about this"?
Please be specific.

You don't see a difference between overstaying a Visa and crossing the border illegally demanding to be let in?

I already have. You like so many others wish to blame every ill on those who come here seeking jobs from across the Southern border.

So your previous comment "If we don't prosecute one, it's my position we prosecute none" is just more bullshit from you.
That's a shock.

Not at all. We don't prosecute the thousands of employers violating our employment laws.

We are allowing the world's Trojan Horses into our country every single day. The idea that people like this will be assimilating is fantasy.

African asylum seeker smashes up German immigration office, forcing it to go into shut down​

View attachment 818595

How THE FUCK are West Africans crossing our Southern "border"? Who is paying their airfare to Mexico?

Not at all. We don't prosecute the thousands of employers violating our employment laws.
We weren't talking about employers, dumb ass.
And many HAVE been prosecuted.
I do admire your tenacity, however - you will continue to ARGUE anything rather than concede even the smallest point.

We weren't talking about employers, dumb ass.

That's a huge part of the problem. We don't discuss the biggest issue.

Business attracting people here with jobs.

And many HAVE been prosecuted.
I do admire your tenacity, however - you will continue to ARGUE anything rather than concede even the smallest point.

Many are not. We make a token raid now and then.

Forum List

Back