Coming Out as a Fag

I am straight. At least that is how it appears.

what does that mean? At least that is how it appears...?
Relax, Bonzite. I am straight and I would still do you. I was merely trying to make disclaimers and be as objective as possible. However, my attempt to examine an issue has been thoroughly fucked up by these scumbags here.
Who cares who you'd do or not do?
Bezoit certainly seems to care. If she did not get enough attention she would stick her head in the oven.

there are a group of guys obsessed with calling each other gay - stupid...

Relax, Bonzite. I am straight and I would still do you. I was merely trying to make disclaimers and be as objective as possible. However, my attempt to examine an issue has been thoroughly fucked up by these scumbags here.
Bezoit certainly seems to care. If she did not get enough attention she would stick her head in the oven.

I don't even have to try

you may call me Your Majesty

I am straight. At least that is how it appears. I have never had any homo experiences nor have I wanted to. I have never slipped and "accidentally" fell down onto an erect cock, for example. I have been married and I have kids. I feel that I must say this because some of you assholes will waste a lot of time and space trying to make this seem like it is something it is not. Now, to the point.

I think that if I was a closeted faggot I would refrain from coming out. I know that it would absolutely devastate my family, especially siblings, nephews, nieces, parents, etc.., to find out that I was a homo. So, why hurt all of those people and fuck up vital familial relationships? I don't think that I would even act out on urges given that it would bring such shame down in the family.

I know that this goes against the grain - the whole "be who you are" bullshit. But there was a time when the family came first and your selfish needs and desires were secondary. Today there is what could be described as an epidemic of narcissism whereby individuals will damn everything that does not further their desired ends.

I don't think I would feel differently if I was a fag either. I'd keep that shit to myself and feel like I had a duty to do so. Even if I had to act on it I would feel a duty to protect my family. After all, I have no right to impose my views and lifestyle on anyone else. I'd keep the boy toys under wraps if I had any and just tell the family that they are neighbors or some shit. For me personally, I probably would not even act on a homo desire. I would just quietly bare that burden. Why? Because I love my family and I am not a selfish, drama queen, prick.

why are you spending your time thinking about how you would come out.

your repeated use of the word "fag" doesn't make your comments any less questionable.

but even assuming you're not the closeted homosexual you sound like, if you don't wake up every morning deciding who you are attracted to, then you should understand neither do gay people.

and no one should live in the closet.

and if your family loved you, they wouldn't want you to.

damn, bigots are funny. but I'm sorry you're so self-hating.
And right on cue here is Jillian to suck the life right out of the thread.

What a lot of insecure straight people we have here. They have to remind themselves they're hetero every day.

I am straight. At least that is how it appears. I have never had any homo experiences nor have I wanted to. I have never slipped and "accidentally" fell down onto an erect cock, for example. I have been married and I have kids. I feel that I must say this because some of you assholes will waste a lot of time and space trying to make this seem like it is something it is not. Now, to the point.

I think that if I was a closeted faggot I would refrain from coming out. I know that it would absolutely devastate my family, especially siblings, nephews, nieces, parents, etc.., to find out that I was a homo. So, why hurt all of those people and fuck up vital familial relationships? I don't think that I would even act out on urges given that it would bring such shame down in the family.

I know that this goes against the grain - the whole "be who you are" bullshit. But there was a time when the family came first and your selfish needs and desires were secondary. Today there is what could be described as an epidemic of narcissism whereby individuals will damn everything that does not further their desired ends.

I don't think I would feel differently if I was a fag either. I'd keep that shit to myself and feel like I had a duty to do so. Even if I had to act on it I would feel a duty to protect my family. After all, I have no right to impose my views and lifestyle on anyone else. I'd keep the boy toys under wraps if I had any and just tell the family that they are neighbors or some shit. For me personally, I probably would not even act on a homo desire. I would just quietly bare that burden. Why? Because I love my family and I am not a selfish, drama queen, prick.

your repeated use of the word "fag" doesn't make your comments any less questionable.

but even assuming you're not the closeted homosexual you sound like, if you don't wake up every morning deciding who you are attracted to, then you should understand neither do gay people.

she's powerless to do so..... no one pays attention to her

NLT stands for "Never Loved Titties".
At least not ARONS
gynecomastia-in-puberty.jpg

poor baby. when you write stuff that makes you sound like a closeted homosexual and get offended, I'd say that's *your* problem.

therapy might help as well, little boy.

I'm what I want to be every day..... some girls are hot, sometimes a turn on, not lately though....

she's powerless to do so..... no one pays attention to her

you wish, oh desperate and creepy one.

there are a group of guys obsessed with calling each other gay - stupid...
It is totally stupid that a bunch of grown men cannot have a serious conversation about homos without devolving into high school name calling and sexual derision. Grow up!

Forum List

Back