Comfortable Liberal Media Fakes and Dem Politicians See Victims...Other See a Threatening Movement

Why should law breakers be allowed in our country? These are not poor victims. They are cowards who should stay in their own country and fight for change. Soros has turned that.

the caravan scum have been paid....to get to USA

idiots...

no poor victims ....poor idiots....poor losers....

go back scum

The Scareavan is coming!

Conservatives are hiding under their beds

The Scareavan is coming!

Conservatives are hiding under their beds
News Mexican police rescue kidnapped Central American migrants ... they risk being robbed or killed by organ trade traffickers. ... Thousands of Central American migrants in caravan storm Mexico's ...

Yet, you are ok with groups encouraging their journey.

Conservatives are arming themselves with firearms to protect their families from rapists, thieves and wanna-be murders.

Liberals are arming themselves with Molotov cocktails, rocks and broken bottles to attack conservatives.

Gee, what might happen when the groups get together?

Conservatives are arming themselves with firearms to protect their families from rapists, thieves and wanna-be murders.

Liberals are arming themselves with Molotov cocktails, rocks and broken bottles to attack conservatives.

Gee, what might happen when the groups get together?

This is such a massive distortion of the truth, that it's "fake news".

This is such a massive distortion of the truth, that it's "fake news".

I know, I know.....I really should stop asking questions that are too hard for liberals to answer.

It's like asking the question "Who'd you rather fuck, your mother or your sister" and then slamming someone for saying "i'd not fuck either".

We know what you're doing and you're trying to pass it off as intelligence. Fucking joke.

it's the cost. $21.7T debt. Illegals cost $120B/year

And the drug runners......cause massive cost to USA. Criminals mixed in. No health screen. No background check. No mas.

Forum List

Back