Comey’s Columbia leaker pal goes into hiding after testimony

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This just gets crazier by the minute.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/08/comeys-columbia-leaker-pal-goes-into-hiding-after-testimony/

He took the right to remain silent!

A Columbia University professor from Brooklyn went into hiding Thursday after pal James Comey revealed during his Senate testimony that the man leaked memos detailing the former FBI chief’s conversations with President Trump to the press.

Daniel Richman confirmed by e-mail to several reporters that he was the “good friend” and law-school prof who Comey slipped the documents — then hightailed it out of his tony Brooklyn Heights home and refused to answer any more questions.

When did Comeys memos become classified?

Answer: Never.

You lose
He took them in the position of a government employee so yep they are government property. Thanks for playing.Oh and his pal should have learned to keep his mouth shut BEFORE this all came out....I feel no sympathy I hope he and Comey get to share a cell together at Leavenworth.

You lose
He took them in the position of a government employee so yep they are government property. Thanks for playing.Oh and his pal should have learned to keep his mouth shut BEFORE this all came out....I feel no sympathy I hope he and Comey get to share a cell together at Leavenworth.

Listen closely...I said "classified".

And the answer is they never were classified.

You lose again

You lose

You lose again
Doesn't matter if they were classified or not. They were government property. Comey nor his pal had ANY right to release them.

You lose

You lose again
Doesn't matter if they were classified or not. They were government property. Comey nor his pal had ANY right to release them.

If they aren't classified there is no leak and no crime. Gotcha!

You lose

You lose again

Wrong cupcake. He released GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS aka they weren't his to release. They were the US Governments.

You lose

You lose again

Wrong cupcake. He released GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS aka they weren't his to release. They were the US Governments.

You're still not using the word classified. Your concession is noted. Thanks for playing.

You lose

You lose again

So what? The worst that could happen because of that is that he'd get fired.

Whoops.

Whoops.

Yeah, the guy has gone into hiding over nothing.....roflmao.

I'm sure he's "hiding" because he doesn't want to deal with the press.

There are no law enforcement officials looking for him.

Lol, yeah, right because Trump has not been pissed off about all the leaks going on....NOT!

Put down the pipe, Doc and use the ole noggin!

What "law" should he have obeyed, yet failed to?
18 U.S.C. § 641 which makes it a crime to steal, sell, or convey “any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof.”

:lol:

You're misquoting the law. I wonder if you're doing it on purpose.

Comey didn't steal anything (which is what your law refers to). All of those memos remain on all of the email servers they were sent to - various members of the FBI, the SP, etc.

Whoops.

Yeah, the guy has gone into hiding over nothing.....roflmao.

I'm sure he's "hiding" because he doesn't want to deal with the press.

There are no law enforcement officials looking for him.

Lol, yeah, right because Trump has not been pissed off about all the leaks going on....NOT!

Put down the pipe, Doc and use the ole noggin!

:lol:

We don't live in the tin-pot dictatorship you (and Trump) seem to wish for. Trump can't send LEOs after a private citizen just cause he's "pissed".

What "law" should he have obeyed, yet failed to?
18 U.S.C. § 641 which makes it a crime to steal, sell, or convey “any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof.”
Comey didn't steal anything (which is what your law refers to). All of those memos remain on all of the email servers they were sent to - various members of the FBI, the SP, etc.
The law also refers to 'convey' of any record of the United States, obviously in context it is referencing the unauthorized leaking of documents

Forum List

Back