COMEY, what to do with him? IS HE THE MOST POWERFUL PLAYER IN WASHINGTON?

KeiserC

VIP Member
Mar 18, 2017
Comey Is Now the Most Powerful Person in Washington

Just inn the course of his recent investigations (past 12 mo.) he has become embroiled in the volatile partisanship of Washington where AG's Lynch and Sessions have recused themselves. He has proceeded on questionable grounds inserting himself politically at pivotal moments in history, influencing political outcomes and inserting himself on what is the purview of the executive branch. Fortuitously, though likely not, Comey is at the center of US political drama... What is to be done now? Is he the most powerful player in Washington? Is this a dangerous scenario we find ourselves in???

Last edited:
A word to the wise --- can't title threads in ALL CAPS. Not a good way to proceed on the internet in general.

That said --
---- in before the lock. :D

Comey Is Now the Most Powerful Person in Washington

Just inn the course of his recent investigations (past 12 mo.) he has become embroiled in the volatile partisanship of Washington where AG's Lynch and Sessions have recused themselves. He has proceeded on questionable grounds inserting himself politically at pivotal moments in history, influencing political outcomes and inserting himself on what is the purview of the executive branch. Fortuitously, though likely not, Comey is at the center of US political drama... What is to be done now? Is he the most powerful player in Washington? Is this a dangerous scenario we find ourselves in???
spam bot.

Ignore list.

Director Comey is only doing his job, which has become significantly more difficult since both Hillary and Trump showed up.

Both Hillary and Trump have been their own worst enemies and have created heaps of problems for themselves and for the FBI.

In Hillary's case this is due to deceitfulness.

In Trump's case it is due to pure stupidity.

I am sure Director Comey wonders why he has been cursed by two such clowns at one time. Usually lightning does not strike twice in the same place.

God help us all if another dozen Arabs decides to his us like they did on 9-11-2001 because right now the FBI is so distracted with these two current clowns that their resources are decimated.

I heard Trump cultists calling for him to be fired. That would be the worse thing Trump could do politically.

For me, the most concerning issue is his selective approach in commenting on current investigations. We only have to go back as far as yesterday to see examples of this

I heard Trump cultists calling for him to be fired. That would be the worse thing Trump could do politically.

I do hope that in closed hearings he is raked over the coals, compelled to answer questions that he so coyly refuses to answer or obfuscates on...

Comey will die in prison. Trump is just giving him enough rope to hang himself, so he can shut down the FBI.

Change is coming.

Hahhahahaha

He isn't going to fire him until he brings charges against him. Comey will probably try to fly the coop before then.

He isn't going to fire him until he brings charges against him. Comey will probably try to fly the coop before then.

That would have terrible optics. Everyone that wasn't already convinced he was guilty would change their minds in an instant.

That would have terrible optics. Everyone that wasn't already convinced he was guilty would change their minds in an instant.
He is guilty, and everybody is already convinced.
They were convinced when Trump took office, and perplexed when he didn't replace him immediately. But it's Trump strategy. You just let people do the stupid shit they do and then you catch them.

Comey will die in prison. Trump is just giving him enough rope to hang himself, so he can shut down the FBI.

Change is coming.

So you think that Trump is working to ensure no one will be able to legally prosecute him.

And eliminate the United States top agency that defends against foreign spying.

So you really do believe Trump is in Russia's pocket.

He is guilty, and everybody is already convinced.
They were convinced when Trump took office, and perplexed when he didn't replace him immediately. But it's Trump strategy. You just let people do the stupid shit they do and then you catch them.

Guilty of speaking the truth when it comes to Trump.

Trumpster think that is a hanging offence.

Schiff and Nunes seem to be having some squabbles, how do y'all see this playing out with Comey given the fact that this seems to be becoming more of a partisan campaign, cherry picking facets of discovery to advance two separate causes. That's how it looks to me...

I haven't heard much about proposed deputy AG Rod Rosenstein or acting Danna Boente; how might either of them impact this debacle?

It's unfortunate that Sessions isn't in there shaking up these power players. It's his role and he would have been perfect for it...

Forum List

Back