Comey told us the FBI was looking at Hill's emails but not Trump and Russia

Yep, Comey violated the 60-day protocol of not mentioning anything about FBI investigations prior to major elections. I hated him for that. I also hated him for not mentioning that Trump had been under FBI investigation since July 2016 - until he finally told us on March 20, 2017 (after Trump had been president for 2 months). However, after that I didn't want him fired until he finish the Trump investigation. Comey is a pompous ass, but he has more honor in his little finger than Trump has in his entire body. Comey, more than anything else, fucked Hillary out of the presidency. That is how I will always remember him.

Yep, Comey violated the 60-day protocol of not mentioning anything about FBI investigations prior to major elections. I hated him for that. I also hated him for not mentioning that Trump had been under FBI investigation since July 2016 - until he finally told us on March 20, 2017 (after Trump had been president for 2 months). However, after that I didn't want him fired until he finish the Trump investigation. Comey is a pompous ass, but he has more honor in his little finger than Trump has in his entire body. Comey, more than anything else, fucked Hillary out of the presidency. That is how I will always remember him.
Oh, I think that would have been his legacy had not Trump fired him, which in turn led to Mueller and his mini-battalion of white collar prosecutors.

And I voted for the pot smoker! He was the least crooked of the bunch. LOL (actually I have a lot of respect for Gov. Weld)

5ad0c4661e000008087b16e7.jpeg

The former FBI director writes that he assumed Trump would lose and that his wife and daughters voted for Clinton and participated in the Women’s March.

Comey Memoir: Hiding Clinton Email News Would've Made Her Presidency 'Illegitimate'

That was not Comey's call to make. And he got it all wrong...

Yep, Comey violated the 60-day protocol of not mentioning anything about FBI investigations prior to major elections. I hated him for that.
There is no such protocol, jackass.

Your hatred is misdirected. The person that rational and reasonable people blame for classified State Department emails from Clinton's unsecured private server being discovered on felony sex offender Anthony Weiner's computer is Hillary Clinton. Comey didn't force her to use an unsecured private server. It is 100% her fault.

Comey was required to notify the chairmen and ranking members of the congressional committees that were investigating the matter because the new evidence discovered on Weiner's computer was pertinent to their ongoing investigation. Failure to do so would have put Comey in contempt of congress.

You hate Comey for failing to mastermind a cover-up. You are a disgustinging piece of shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back