Comey tessifying in front of congress. ON NOW.

I would have asked Comey, "have you ever done investigations in the past?" As a result of those investigations have you done the DOJ work and made the decision not to prosecute? Is that your job Agent Comey?

I would have asked, that on all days and only two after she was questioned by people other than yourself, why make the announcement? What was that day important?

Agent Comey. Say it is 1944 and I am working on the Manhattan project. I take a secret file by accident along with some personal files. The top secret file is compromised. What would be the consequences? I didn't mean to take the file. I didn't sell it. But I did release the biggest secret in US history, what then?

This should be gold.

Here's the crux of the matter - as Comey stated in his news conference - (paraphrasing) While we are not going to refer charges against Hillary, make no mistake about it, if anyone else try this there WILL be consequences.

Comey is a Washington insider. He is concerned with his pension.

This should be gold.

Here's the crux of the matter - as Comey stated in his news conference - (paraphrasing) While we are not going to refer charges against Hillary, make no mistake about it, if anyone else try this there WILL be consequences.

You forgot the rest of what he said, and this ties everything up beautifully.

He said that if a government employee did this there would be consequences. But if they left government service then there would be nothing to be done. Guess where Mrs. Tuzla is today.

If I were trying to get away with something Comey is the guy I would want out in front. This whole thing is like a bad B movie where everyone is working, and lying in unison. I have no respect for the FBI or the DOJ.

And if saying that brings an investigation on me I must say I had no intent of doing anything wrong.

This should be gold.

Off the top of my head as I listened on a stationary bike and treadmill. The anger I felt really made my work out easier.

I liked what the ex-CIA agent had to say.

I liked that one member pointed out the pawning of America with the lynch meeting and the FBI announcement the day before Obama went on tour with Mrs. Tuzla.

From now on all people who handle classified information have the "Comey defense," they were too stupid and to unsophisticated to know any better. No criminal intent meant, they were just plain stupid.

Interesting that HE didn't interview her and she wasn't under oath, even though it is against the law to lie to the FBI. He also said that it was unanimous the decision yet he said he first wasn't sure how many agents interviewed Mrs. Tuzla nor did he speak to all of them. WTH?

I was out diving the other night and it was raining. I cam up to a traffic light used to control traffic through a one way road. The light was green so I didn't slow down and I might of went faster trying to catch the light. I don't think I was speeding because it was wet and rainy. The light changed so I hit the brakes, as I did i see this young kid kneeing on the fog line. My wife said he was tying his shoe. It was dark and rainy, I almost crapped myself because of a mere few feet I might have struck the kid.

Now, had i struck the kid what do you think would have happened to me? My intent was not to strike the kid, would I have skated?

This should be gold.

He said that if a government employee did this there would be consequences. But if they left government service then there would be nothing to be done. Guess where Mrs. Tuzla is today.

If I were trying to get away with something Comey is the guy I would want out in front. This whole thing is like a bad B movie where everyone is working, and lying in unison. I have no respect for the FBI or the DOJ.

And if saying that brings an investigation on me I must say I had no intent of doing anything wrong.

Indeed. You have to love the mentality of Washington DC. The higher up the food chain you are - the less laws apply to you. And these assholes wonder why America doesn't trust Washington any farther than they can throw them.

Republicans will be whining about emails from now on, and nobody will give a shit what Republicans whine about from now on. They have been crying WOLF ever since Obama announced he would run for POTUS, and ever since then they have nothing except their dick in their hand. They're the laughing stock of politics.
We haven't whined like you and the media did daily under bush. Even Dan rather made up a story about him. Day in and day out.

Comey repeatedly said that no precedent has been set for 99 Years in order to bring charges against the Hill-Beast. Why did no one mention that the internet and e-mails have not been around for 99 years!!! (duhhh!)

Not to sound redundant, but, we will never know in our lifetime as to who got to Comey, and how..........

This should be gold.

I would also add that the "black" section of the hearing was extremely hellbent on getting their "slaughter of black people" on the record today. Damned shame that they never mentioned Chicago even once.

This should be gold.

I would also add that the "black" section of the hearing was extremely hellbent on getting their "slaughter of black people" on the record today. Damned shame that they never mentioned Chicago even once.

I am not sure what you are referring to. But I was impressed how much in love the black member were with the FBI. I might have thought otherwise and on any other given day................

Comey repeatedly said that no precedent has been set for 99 Years in order to bring charges against the Hill-Beast. Why did no one mention that the internet and e-mails have not been around for 99 years!!! (duhhh!)

Not to sound redundant, but, we will never know in our lifetime as to who got to Comey, and how..........

Good point, and I would have asked Comey if he got the negatives.

This should be gold.

I am not sure what you are referring to. But I was impressed how much in love the black member were with the FBI. I might have thought otherwise and on any other given day................

OK..I watched 90% of the testimony. First a lady (don't recall her name) went on a three minute rant about the FBI needs to investigate the "slaughter" of Blacks by the Police and then our "friend" Elijah Cummings went on a rant about the same thing. I just wish that one of these "victims" would have to decency to name Chicago and the black on black crime there when they are pointing out the conduct of the police.

This should be gold.

OK..I watched 90% of the testimony. First a lady (don't recall her name) went on a three minute rant about the FBI needs to investigate the "slaughter" of Blacks by the Police and then our "friend" Elijah Cummings went on a rant about the same thing. I just wish that one of these "victims" would have to decency to name Chicago and the black on black crime there when they are pointing out the conduct of the police.

Democrap commitee Congress-critters were doing the same thing that Democraps do on this board when they fail to accept reality...........DEFLECT!

The Republican members of the H. of Rep. scripted a wonderful witch hunt today, asking questions in the form of a speech, they went after an honest man, employing false praise for his honesty with subtle jabs, vetting words and suggesting HRC was guilty though the head of the agency which spent a full year investigating the issue found no such evidence.

This should be gold.

The Congresswoman had a point, as did Rep. Cummings. The Hearing today was nothing more than a witch hunt of scripted questions focused on keeping the pressure on HRC for what is now a closed matter. If the Director of the FBI had been represented by counsel, his attorney would have objected to half a dozen or more Republican questions as "asked and answered"

The Congresswoman had a point, as did Rep. Cummings. The Hearing today was nothing more than a witch hunt of scripted questions focused on keeping the pressure on HRC for what is now a closed matter. If the Director of the FBI had been represented by counsel, his attorney would have objected to half a dozen or more Republican questions as "asked and answered"

Bullshit and more bullshit. Go on defending the bitch all you want. America ain't buying it.

So the fact that Hillary lied to the public throughout her campaign for president is okay with you? You'd unquestionably give her the title, "President of the United States," and would undoubtedly take her at her word when she addresses the public at large, expresses her desires for public policy, and explains her dealings throughout the world?

Senator: "Have you investigated The Clinton Foundation, or its role in this matter?" (Loose paraphrase, more convaluted than that)
Comey: "I cannot comment on ongoing or possible investigations at this time."
Senator: "Are you investigating the Clinton Foundation?" (Again, loose paraphrase)
Comey: "No comment." (Direct quote)

So the fact that Hillary lied to the public throughout her campaign for president is okay with you? You'd unquestionably give her the title, "President of the United States," and would undoubtedly take her at her word when she addresses the public at large, expresses her desires for public policy, and explains her dealings throughout the world?

Senator: "Have you investigated The Clinton Foundation, or its role in this matter?" (Loose paraphrase, more convaluted than that)
Senator: "Are you investigating the Clinton Foundation?" (Again, loose paraphrase)

so the fact that useless, desperate obstructionist rightwingnuts think the only way they can win a presidency is by making up one fake crisis after another isn't noteworthy, huh?

you people are as insane as your candidate.

Yes, yes they would.

so the fact that useless, desperate obstructionist rightwingnuts think the only way they can win a presidency is by making up one fake crisis after another isn't noteworthy, huh?

you people are as insane as your candidate.

Wasn't it the motto of the current "president" and his advisors "Never let a crisis go to waste" Isn't that what their mentor Saul Alynsky taught them? Make up your mind, will you?

Forum List

Back