Comey says "trump has enough spokespeople."

James Comey tightens the screws on Attorney General Bill Barr, says 'Trump has enough spokespeople'

Amen! I REAL AG would not go on a cable news station and say....I think there was spying. I got nothing...but I think there was....He is parroting the Liar in Chief.....even the slow minded trump supporters kniw that.

Barr is a treasonous bastard who has drank from the trump cup of shame...

Take Comey's dick out of your ass.

Says the trump humper....wipe the orange from your lips....

James Comey tightens the screws on Attorney General Bill Barr, says 'Trump has enough spokespeople'

Amen! I REAL AG would not go on a cable news station and say....I think there was spying. I got nothing...but I think there was....He is parroting the Liar in Chief.....even the slow minded trump supporters kniw that.

Take Comey's dick out of your ass.

Says the trump humper....wipe the orange from your lips....

LOL.....kid the entire thing is fake. In the Political class there is no Right or Left.....there is only the show.

Comey is probably freaking out because he knows Rosenstein flipped.

Rosenstein went to trump expecting to be fired after the "wear a wire" fiasco. trump gave him a choice....fix the report and give me a break or lose your retirement like McCabe.

Yeah....Rosenstein dipped for the Mafia Boss....Notice that Trump stopped slamming Rosenstein after that meeting....besides

Rosenstein signed off on both FISA and the Special Council appointment.

How is Barr going to save Rosenstein and attack the "deep stare" at the same time.

I am sure Barr can count on the Liar in Chief for some ideas.

I want Rosenstein to testify and deny under oath that he never made a deal with trump....perjury....

Right. Your evidence of someone tightening screws on Trump is a disgraced, fired, defrocked former FBI agent now under investigation, fired for sedition, conspiracy and secretly trying to tape the President as your reliable source? :auiqs.jpg:

Do you even realize how ignorant statements like the above make you seem? You have no way of knowing WHAT AG Barr might know and yet you want to jump on here spouting off. What Barr said was that spying did take place but he didn't know if there was a valid reason at that time for the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign.

Rosenstein went to trump expecting to be fired after the "wear a wire" fiasco. trump gave him a choice....fix the report and give me a break or lose your retirement like McCabe.

Yeah....Rosenstein dipped for the Mafia Boss....Notice that Trump stopped slamming Rosenstein after that meeting....besides

How is Barr going to save Rosenstein and attack the "deep stare" at the same time.

I want Rosenstein to testify and deny under oath that he never made a deal with trump....perjury....

give me a break or lose your retirement like McCabe.

I wish he had, but McCabe didn't lose his retirement.

Pretty sure all TRUMP and Rosenstein talked about was golf and TRUMP's grandkids...

The AG is the people's top law enforcement officer. Barr has shown himself to be trump's attorney ...even using trump yet.s like "spying" and "witch hunt."

He is just another disgusting fat man...

How is he Trump's attorney just because he's investigating corruption? I know you on the left love corruption when it's one of your own. But now that the gloves are off, you're worried. Obviously you don't have the slightest clue that Comey is sweating bullets right now. He was in bed with the DumBama administration instead of being an independent branch of government.

Barr is not acting like Trump's lawyer, but Comey did act like Obama's personal investigative agency.

Comey is already crying from the rooftops because he is scared to death of what Barr and his investigators will find out about him. Little Jimmy should have remembered he has the right to remain silent.
Yea, Comey is scared shitless of Trump & his goon squad. That's why he publicly rips them a new asshole whenever he can. Seems to me that Trump & his cult are the ones scared to death.

But maybe Comey should be worried. The Mob Boss Trump has a lackey in Barr using the powers of the DOJ to fuck with anyone who dares to look into Trumps criminal enterprise.

Not a Trump supporter, but your logic is faulty. EVERYBODY goes on cable now and says most anything. Spying-its possible.
Barr SEEMS more intelligent than the hecklers he picked up and I look forward to the Durham report so you can tell us it was made up.

Barr is a trump pig....I had faith in him until he said there was "spying." That and his demented summary of the Mueller report showed me what a cover up artist that he is....the courts will need to regain the truth....cause Barr is just another trump liar.

Voters see through his BS like a screen door....
Have you polled ALL the voters? I think Barr is credible. Nadler is the boob you must be thinking of.

Comey is already crying from the rooftops because he is scared to death of what Barr and his investigators will find out about him. Little Jimmy should have remembered he has the right to remain silent.
Yea, Comey is scared shitless of Trump & his goon squad. That's why he publicly rips them a new asshole whenever he can. Seems to me that Trump & his cult are the ones scared to death.

But maybe Comey should be worried. The Mob Boss Trump has a lackey in Barr using the powers of the DOJ to fuck with anyone who dares to look into Trumps criminal enterprise.
Comey should be afraid because he's a sleazy lying scumbag who has committed numerous crime. He is headed for a jail cell. There is no doubt about that.

Barr is a trump pig....I had faith in him until he said there was "spying." That and his demented summary of the Mueller report showed me what a cover up artist that he is....the courts will need to regain the truth....cause Barr is just another trump liar.

Voters see through his BS like a screen door....
Nothing like Holder being Obama's right hand man? Huh? You need to shut up before you really make a fool of yourself.

Comey should be afraid because he's a sleazy lying scumbag who has committed numerous crime. He is headed for a jail cell. There is no doubt about that.

There is plenty of doubt about that. If Comey starts singing like a canary, they will give him credit for good behavior. And that can be the best thing for us to find out who started all this, why, and who covered it up during the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back