Comey says "trump has enough spokespeople."

30j7ox.jpg

Comey is already crying from the rooftops because he is scared to death of what Barr and his investigators will find out about him. Little Jimmy should have remembered he has the right to remain silent.

Barr is a trump pig....I had faith in him until he said there was "spying." That and his demented summary of the Mueller report showed me what a cover up artist that he is....the courts will need to regain the truth....cause Barr is just another trump liar.

Voters see through his BS like a screen door....

Barr is a trump pig....I had faith in him until he said there was "spying." That and his demented summary of the Mueller report showed me what a cover up artist that he is....the courts will need to regain the truth....cause Barr is just another trump liar.

Voters see through his BS like a screen door....
You had faith in him until he told the truth about the criminal scum you worship.

The AG is the people's top law enforcement officer. Barr has shown himself to be trump's attorney ...even using trump yet.s like "spying" and "witch hunt."

He is just another disgusting fat man...

James Comey tightens the screws on Attorney General Bill Barr, says 'Trump has enough spokespeople'

Amen! I REAL AG would not go on a cable news station and say....I think there was spying. I got nothing...but I think there was....He is parroting the Liar in Chief.....even the slow minded trump supporters kniw that.

Barr is a treasonous bastard who has drank from the trump cup of shame...
They spied on the Trump campaign. This is old news. So what are you whining about?

The AG is the people's top law enforcement officer. Barr has shown himself to be trump's attorney ...even using trump yet.s like "spying" and "witch hunt."

So you are whining because Barr told the truth. WTF?

More Nadler talks the more I see treason being used soon

James Comey tightens the screws on Attorney General Bill Barr, says 'Trump has enough spokespeople'

Amen! I REAL AG would not go on a cable news station and say....I think there was spying. I got nothing...but I think there was....He is parroting the Liar in Chief.....even the slow minded trump supporters kniw that.

Barr is a treasonous bastard who has drank from the trump cup of shame...

Mr. Barr didn't say he didn't have anything.

He didn't say what he had, but there is no duty to tell news reporters everything at all.

If you listened to what Mr. Barr said, it seems like he knows a lot more than he is letting on. If I were Comey, I'd be looking to make a deal immediately- before Brennan or Clapper does. Even libs hate Comey, he'll be drawn and/or quartered for treason if the other guys talk first.

President Trump promised long prison terms for the conspirators against America, and Donald J. Trump is no joke, holmes.

Remember how he promised Vince McMahon that he'd kick his ass? Donald J. Trump is the prototype of the American Badass.

Forum List

Back