Comey 'Overconfident'.....

Comey was asked if he was still the director when all this came out would he resign
Comey's response was I don't think so because worse things happened while I was the director.
Wallace should have asked him what could be worse than misuse of America's intel agencies against American citizens?

Also Page should of been monitored.

Republican Senator Richard Burr, the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CNN in July that he believes the FISA judges had ā€œsound reasonsā€ for issuing the Page surveillance warrant to the FBI. ā€œI donā€™t think I ever expressed that I thought the FISA application came up short,ā€ Burr said at the time.

snip

Page told the FBI he didnā€™t know the Russians were spies. But the bureau was evidently not convincedā€”while descriptions of Pageā€™s interactions with the spies remain redacted, the FISA application did discuss the efforts by Podobnyy and two other Russian intelligence operatives to recruit ā€œNew York City residentsā€ as assets in 2013, when Page was first interviewed by FBI counterintelligence agents. The FBI interviewed Page again in March 2016ā€”just before he joined the Trump campaign, and months before the FBI officially began its probe of possible collusion between the campaign and Russia.

ā€˜Carter Page Is a Very Unlikely GOP Heroā€™
And the FBI first contacted page to feed him a line of shit and page repeated that line of shit back to another FBI agent lol

Perhaps Carter Page is an undercover FBI agent.
Uh.......NOT Penny

What makes you think he is not.? If so everything about the Fisa warrants are a lie!!
If one thing is a lie it's all a lie

Comey was asked if he was still the director when all this came out would he resign
Comey's response was I don't think so because worse things happened while I was the director.
Wallace should have asked him what could be worse than misuse of America's intel agencies against American citizens?

Republican Senator Richard Burr, the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CNN in July that he believes the FISA judges had ā€œsound reasonsā€ for issuing the Page surveillance warrant to the FBI. ā€œI donā€™t think I ever expressed that I thought the FISA application came up short,ā€ Burr said at the time.

snip

Page told the FBI he didnā€™t know the Russians were spies. But the bureau was evidently not convincedā€”while descriptions of Pageā€™s interactions with the spies remain redacted, the FISA application did discuss the efforts by Podobnyy and two other Russian intelligence operatives to recruit ā€œNew York City residentsā€ as assets in 2013, when Page was first interviewed by FBI counterintelligence agents. The FBI interviewed Page again in March 2016ā€”just before he joined the Trump campaign, and months before the FBI officially began its probe of possible collusion between the campaign and Russia.

Trump was correct, Comey just admitted as much to bumbling the FISA warrant. Your linked article is before the Horowitz announcement and there will be more coming out about FISA abuse. Comey now wants to blame his underlings. Page was set up by Comey and Brennan. The 'Russian' he talked with was a CIA plant trying to feed him false anti-Trump bullshit.

snip

Trump was correct, Comey just admitted as much to bumbling the FISA warrant. Your linked article is before the Horowitz announcement and there will be more coming out about FISA abuse. Comey now wants to blame his underlings. Page was set up by Comey and Brennan. The 'Russian' he talked with was a CIA plant trying to feed him false anti-Trump bullshit.

You have read my posts or not. Its up to you to comprehend them.

Perhaps you should be leery of Dana Boente (who is under the FBI director) who signed the April 2017 FISA warrant

and

Rosenstein who signed the last one.

but no you are obsessed with Comey and McCabe.
Thank you. They should be included.

Forum List

Back