Come. Play a round of 'Racism Trivia' in here

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
you guess which mayor was which..

Years apart in a metro area with connecting cities, in the same county, there were two (2) separate but similar ordeals:

One city had a mayor who lied under oath in a criminal trial, that he didn't know the murderer, and then that mayor was never charged with perjury after the state found out that he lied.

The other city had a mayor who lied under oath in a civil trial, that he did not cheat on his wife. And then he was charged with perjury and went to prison for several months over it.

Now you guess... Which mayor was a White, Ashkenazim man? Which mayor was a darkskinned negro?

• Banned
Ashkenazim Jews aren't white ... they're Jews ... big difference my friend ...

Ashkenazim Jews are the, Whitest, in terms of skin color and that's bc they come from atop Caucus Mtn just like us Northern European Caucs.

And no, I do not thank you, for refusing to respond to the topic ... I love you brother but please, do, feel free to troll elsewhere

Ashkenazim Jews are the, Whitest, in terms of skin color and that's bc they come from atop Caucus Mtn just like us Northern European Caucs.
And no, I do not thank you, for refusing to respond to the topic ... I love you brother but please, do, feel free to troll elsewhere

That was the most trivial thing I could think of concerning race ... perhaps I don't understand the rules of the game ... I'm of Dutch decent, and generally considered to have arose in Scandinavia ... there's an abundance of solid evidence that white people didn't evolve anywhere near the Caucasus Mountains region ... "race" in humans is strictly a social construct and has no basis in biology ...

A cute white woman can wear an American Flag bikini and nothing's said ... a strong black man kneels during the national anthem and it's a national disgrace ... racism ...

That was the most trivial thing I could think of concerning race ... perhaps I don't understand the rules of the game ... I'm of Dutch decent, and generally considered to have arose in Scandinavia ... there's an abundance of solid evidence that white people didn't evolve anywhere near the Caucasus Mountains region ... "race" in humans is strictly a social construct and has no basis in biology ...

A cute white woman can wear an American Flag bikini and nothing's said ... a strong black man kneels during the national anthem and it's a national disgrace ... racism ...
Decades ago when that began with clothing and bikinis it was seen as disrespectful. It wasn't just accepted as love the flag. The kneeling bothers me because it did not stop and at the time the anthem was honoring men and women in the military. We were finally slowing down our wars a bit also. Frankly there are hundreds of thousands of minority men and women who have been in the military during the same time who ended up with better lives when they left then a couple of thousand pampered spoiled athletes ever can begin to understand. Whatever the reasons for problems in certain areas, the military is a way out.

Forum List

Back