Come on you dishonest people point the errors in my facts...

Still no challenges.

I KNOW!
Wouldn't you think if progressives/liberals and even conservatives comprehended the MAGNITUDE of this fraudulent number there would be such hue and cry more people would pick up on the fact that with all the discussions of illegal immigrants they'd be pissed 10 million illegals were counted as uninsured thus pumping the number to 46 million?
And with the latest VA scandals where are the conservatives even that seem to be ignorant that 14 million according to the CENSUS
are eligible but don't know it for Medicaid! 14 million again used to pump up the number to 46 million uninsured JuST to pass ACA!

Finally why are people so insistent that 18 million people that don't need health insurance (age 34 and younger) CAN afford their employers' plans (make over $50,000) be force to buy something they don't want! But that number was used to pump up to
46 million!

If more people like yourself came to realize there never were 46 million uninsured... what the hell was Obamacare all about then??
If it was to insure those 4 million that truly need and want.. hell tax lawyers 10% like ACA taxes tanning salons.
After all 90% of physicians defensive medicine practices cost Americans $850 billion because doctors fear lawsuits!
That 10% of lawyers $270 billion would PAY the premium for the the 4 million!
Problem solved!

I'm big enough and definitely smart enough to know I make mistakes.

After all I am not like Obama who was called a god by NewsWeek editor.

I generally though provide LINKS for any statements and I truly don't like to waste my time if I"M WRONG!

There are major points I've continued to make here but NO ONE SEEMS TO refute them!

HENCE I'm right and yet NONE of you are man enough to admit it!

Example I. There have never been 46 million Americans that wanted and could not get health insurance! LIE!
1) The Census tells us that when they counted that 46 million included were 10 million non-citizens!
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
That leaves 36 million...

2) The Census agrees that they have made mistakes in the undercounting of people eligible for Medicaid.
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules!
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).”

SOURCE: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

Do you understand? BEFORE ACA 14 million need ONLY enroll and they became INSURED! that leaves 22 million not 46 million

3) 18 million people fit into this category..Americans that don't want health insurance.
called "young invincibles" i.e. under 34, therefore DON'T NEED.. these 18 million can afford (make over $50k) but don't want to pay their employers'
health plan fees.

So why were 18 million that don't WANT health insurance still counted as part of the 46 million??
SOURCE: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

That leaves 4 million that truly want and need but couldn't get insurance!
FINE let's insure them with the 10% tax on lawyers $270 billion and that provides a $5,000 policy each year for each of the 4 million truly uninsured!

Example II. The BIGGEST cost of health care is the $850 billion that doctors attest they cause because of fear of lawsuits!

"Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year. This is 26 to 34% of all US healthcare costs.
Up to 92% of US physicians practice defensive medicine.
76% of physicians report that defensive medicine decreases patient access to healthcare.
53% of physicians report delaying new techniques, procedures, and treatments due to fear of lawsuits.
Patients most affected by defensive medicine include those visiting emergency rooms and those requiring surgery.
Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the Federal Tort Claims Act.
Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.
89% of physicians support a patient’s right to be compensated fairly for true negligence.

SOURCE: Health News Observer ? Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

These are two major examples of WHERE I"M RIGHT but all of you seem feckless in proving me wrong!

PLEASE if you can prove either of the two examples are grossly 100% WRONG PROVE IT!!!
I'd be more than happy to jump in and rip your argument to shreds, but after reading your OP, I don't know what you are claiming?

I can tell it's something about healthcare, but what is your specific argument?

But I will give you a sample of what you can look forward to...

...as far as this comment goes...
3) 18 million people fit into this category..Americans that don't want health insurance.
called "young invincibles" i.e. under 34, therefore DON'T NEED.. these 18 million can afford (make over $50k) but don't want to pay their employers'
health plan fees.

So why were 18 million that don't WANT health insurance still counted as part of the 46 million??
...now keep in mind I have read the article yet, but right off the top of my head, just because that 18 million don't want to pay their employers, doesn't mean they don't want health insurance, because maybe they would pay for it, if the costs weren't so high.

We can continue this discussion, after I know what your point is.

I generally though provide LINKS for any statements and I truly don't like to waste my time if I"M WRONG!

There are major points I've continued to make here but NO ONE SEEMS TO refute them!

Example I. There have never been 46 million Americans that wanted and could not get health insurance! LIE!
1) The Census tells us that when they counted that 46 million included were 10 million non-citizens!
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

2) The Census agrees that they have made mistakes in the undercounting of people eligible for Medicaid.
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules!
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).”

Do you understand? BEFORE ACA 14 million need ONLY enroll and they became INSURED! that leaves 22 million not 46 million

health plan fees.

FINE let's insure them with the 10% tax on lawyers $270 billion and that provides a $5,000 policy each year for each of the 4 million truly uninsured!

Example II. The BIGGEST cost of health care is the $850 billion that doctors attest they cause because of fear of lawsuits!

"Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year. This is 26 to 34% of all US healthcare costs.
76% of physicians report that defensive medicine decreases patient access to healthcare.
53% of physicians report delaying new techniques, procedures, and treatments due to fear of lawsuits.
Patients most affected by defensive medicine include those visiting emergency rooms and those requiring surgery.
Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the Federal Tort Claims Act.
Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.
89% of physicians support a patient’s right to be compensated fairly for true negligence.

SOURCE: Health News Observer ? Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

These are two major examples of WHERE I"M RIGHT but all of you seem feckless in proving me wrong!

PLEASE if you can prove either of the two examples are grossly 100% WRONG PROVE IT!!!

What about that thread you created about which hand O'bama wipes his ass with?

health plan fees.

I'd be more than happy to jump in and rip your argument to shreds, but after reading your OP, I don't know what you are claiming?

I can tell it's something about healthcare, but what is your specific argument?

But I will give you a sample of what you can look forward to...

...as far as this comment goes...
health plan fees.

...now keep in mind I have read the article yet, but right off the top of my head, just because that 18 million don't want to pay their employers, doesn't mean they don't want health insurance, because maybe they would pay for it, if the costs weren't so high.

We can continue this discussion, after I know what your point is.

How unbelievable stupid you are!
HeRE big bold letters!
THERE NEVER WERE 46 million uninsured! LIE
10 million are not citizens.. CENSUS SAYS SO...READ IT HERE!!Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
Pretty DAMN clear!

14 million people that qualified BEFORE ACA for Medicaid. Why the f..k does Obama think he can administer ALL health care when he can't even
get 14 million people on to Medicaid! http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

18 million people DON'T WANT insurance! They can afford their employers (Make over $50,000) but spend less then $1,000 a year on health services!
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

That adds up to 42 million subtract from 46 million leaves 4 million!
Go read the links!
Do some honest research and YOU'll be f..king pissed that a 1,000% hyped number is now causing major health delivery interruptions!
MY god... doesn't the latest VA issues give you ANY pause to think the government that can't even get the numbers straight is going to be able to
administer 1/6th of the economy?

I sincerely wish you'd read the links! Then tell me I'm wrong!

Come on you dishonest people point the errors in my facts

Been done hundreds of times.

A) 18 million do not want or need health insurance!

SO again WHY did Obama count 20 million people that could get insurance as part of the 46 million???

An Employment Policies Institute study found that 43 percent of the uninsured – about 20 million people - earn more than 2.5 times the federal poverty level, or $55,125 for a family of four. The authors – who include June O'Neill, the GOP-appointed head of the Congressional Budget Office from 1995 to 1999 - write "because most people at that income level are able to get insurance, (they) thus may be classified as 'voluntarily' uninsured."

A subset of voluntarily uninsured people are young and healthy,
who may believe they don't need health coverage or that it's a bad deal because of the low probability that they'll use it.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services estimates that 44 percent of the uninsured are between 18 and 34 years old.

NOTE 44% of the estimated 46 million uninsured is:20,240,000!

Though not all young invincibles are playing the odds by choice,
about 9 percent of uninsured people between the ages 18 and 24 have received affordable offers of insurance through their employers, said Lisa Dubay,
a Johns Hopkins University professor.
9% of the 46 million is: 4,140,000!

Another 14 percent could afford to buy coverage on the private market.
14% of the 46 million is 6,440,000
Dubay, also an Urban Institute scholar, expects to publish a report on the topic soon.

Her analysis is based on Census Bureau's health insurance data for 2008 and the percentage of person's income needed to obtain coverage.
She estimates people earning two to four times the poverty line, for instance, could only afford to spend 10 percent of their income on insurance.
"The young people are disproportionately uninsured, but they also have low incomes," she says.

People Who Choose Not To Have Health Insurance - Kaiser Health News

Come on you dishonest people point the errors in my facts

Been done hundreds of times.

A) Prove to me with links and NOT YOUR guesses that the Census, that Blue Cross, that Kaiser are wrong.. because I"M not saying it you dummy ... THEY ARE!

B) Prove to me with actually threads where IT HAS BEEN DONE HUNDREDS of times!

Once you again Jake... your credibility is so low when you make such stupid statements!

Son, that has been done 100s of times.

You will never get "just once more."

You are finished as a serious player on this subject.

HeRE big bold letters!
10 million are not citizens.. CENSUS SAYS SO...READ IT HERE!!Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
Pretty DAMN clear!

14 million people that qualified BEFORE ACA for Medicaid. Why the f..k does Obama think he can administer ALL health care when he can't even
get 14 million people on to Medicaid! http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

18 million people DON'T WANT insurance! They can afford their employers (Make over $50,000) but spend less then $1,000 a year on health services!

Go read the links!
Do some honest research and YOU'll be f..king pissed that a 1,000% hyped number is now causing major health delivery interruptions!
MY god... doesn't the latest VA issues give you ANY pause to think the government that can't even get the numbers straight is going to be able to

I'm stupid?

You don't say what your point is by bringing up all this stuff, but I'm the one who's stupid?

I'm not reading any links until you tell me the reason for posting them in the first place.

HeRE big bold letters!

Pretty DAMN clear!

Go read the links!

I'm stupid?

You don't say what your point is by bringing up all this stuff, but I'm the one who's stupid?

I'm not reading any links until you tell me the reason for posting them in the first place.

Why is it so complicated to understand...

I want people to understand that Obamacare NEVER would have been passed by just 7 votes in the house if more people understood that there never
were 46 million uninsured we would not have the mess we have now both with our health care system and the VA!

A) 18 million do not want or need health insurance!

An Employment Policies Institute study found that 43 percent of the uninsured – about 20 million people - earn more than 2.5 times the federal poverty level, or $55,125 for a family of four. The authors – who include June O'Neill, the GOP-appointed head of the Congressional Budget Office from 1995 to 1999 - write "because most people at that income level are able to get insurance, (they) thus may be classified as 'voluntarily' uninsured."

A subset of voluntarily uninsured people are young and healthy,
who may believe they don't need health coverage or that it's a bad deal because of the low probability that they'll use it.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services estimates that 44 percent of the uninsured are between 18 and 34 years old.
NOTE 44% of the estimated 46 million uninsured is:20,240,000!

Though not all young invincibles are playing the odds by choice,
about 9 percent of uninsured people between the ages 18 and 24 have received affordable offers of insurance through their employers, said Lisa Dubay,
a Johns Hopkins University professor.

9% of the 46 million is: 4,140,000!

Another 14 percent could afford to buy coverage on the private market.

14% of the 46 million is 6,440,000
Dubay, also an Urban Institute scholar, expects to publish a report on the topic soon.

Her analysis is based on Census Bureau's health insurance data for 2008 and the percentage of person's income needed to obtain coverage.
She estimates people earning two to four times the poverty line, for instance, could only afford to spend 10 percent of their income on insurance.
"The young people are disproportionately uninsured, but they also have low incomes," she says.

People Who Choose Not To Have Health Insurance - Kaiser Health News

Then do you comprehend that including
B) 10 million per the Census of the Census' inflated 46 million uninsured were not citizens.
Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

C) 14 million per the Census of the inflated 46 million uninsured are people eligible under Medicaid BEFORE ACA .. all need to do is register.
I personally know 2 people like that!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

NOW once again.. add those numbers up and you get 42 million that are either not citizens, do not want, and don't know they are covered!
That leaves 4 million that truly want and need coverage... NOT 46 million!

THAT's the point of the THREAD!
Why is THAT so complicated to understand???

HeRE big bold letters!
Pretty DAMN clear!

Go read the links!

I'm stupid?

His point is that somehow 46 million uninsured means 46 million who want insurance but can't get it.

As has been pointed out through the entire debate (even while Jakes Boyfriend is goring him from behind), is that there are lots of people who have access to insurance who won't avail themselves. If someone makes 75 K a year, they can probably afford insurace. If they chose not to get it, that is their choice and it isn't up to us to give it to them if they don't want it.

HeRE big bold letters!
Pretty DAMN clear!

Go read the links!

I'm stupid?

His point is that somehow 46 million uninsured means 46 million who want insurance but can't get it.

As has been pointed out through the entire debate (even while Jakes Boyfriend is goring him from behind), is that there are lots of people who have access to insurance who won't avail themselves. If someone makes 75 K a year, they can probably afford insurace. If they chose not to get it, that is their choice and it isn't up to us to give it to them if they don't want it.

14 million people are eligible for Medicaid but are just too lazy to simply register! They qualified BEFORE ACA for Medicaid and the same group
that wants to administer our entire health system and now we are hearing about gross mismanagement of VA couldn't get these 14 million
already eligible Registered! So how in the hell are they competent to run 1/6th of the economy?
The same liars that totally ignored these 14 million ALSO counted 10 million illegals as uninsured!
Now Obama admits the illegals don't qualify for Obamacare SO why in the f..k did he include them in this number:
"I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. " HE now admits HE LIED!

And yes your point about the 18 million falsely counted as "uninsured" that don't want it as they don't need it an can afford it as they make over $50k a year!

I am glad you understand the point that there NEVER were 46 million that wanted, or eligible or didn't know !
4 million!

I'm stupid?

14 million people are eligible for Medicaid but are just too lazy to simply register! They qualified BEFORE ACA for Medicaid and the same group
that wants to administer our entire health system and now we are hearing about gross mismanagement of VA couldn't get these 14 million
already eligible Registered! So how in the hell are they competent to run 1/6th of the economy?
The same liars that totally ignored these 14 million ALSO counted 10 million illegals as uninsured!
Now Obama admits the illegals don't qualify for Obamacare SO why in the f..k did he include them in this number:
"I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. " HE now admits HE LIED!

And yes your point about the 18 million falsely counted as "uninsured" that don't want it as they don't need it an can afford it as they make over $50k a year!

I am glad you understand the point that there NEVER were 46 million that wanted, or eligible or didn't know !
4 million!

I understand all to well. This pathetic lie has been one of the cornerstones of the left's efforts to push through some form of healthcare bill.

4 million!

I understand all to well. This pathetic lie has been one of the cornerstones of the left's efforts to push through some form of healthcare bill.

YES! ACA was passed by just 7 votes.
I am 100% confident that of the "yes" votes
219 Democrats that voted YES at least 7 or more really believed there were 46 million uninsured!
34 Democrats voted NO as well as 178 GOP voted NO..
The vote 219 yes 212 NO... just 7 votes passed ACA.
ACA which will destroy $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local income taxes.
ACA will destroy 400,000+ jobs.
ACA will NOT stop the $850 billion a year in "defensive medicine" that 90% of physicians say they practice send duplicate tests, etc. ALL out of fear of being sued!

As I've often pointed out ACA has a 10% tax on Tanning salons as tanning causes cancer which requires payments. OK...
Tax lawyers 10% of their $270 billion because fear of lawsuits cause $850 billion in defensive medicine... Take the $27 billion and pay health insurance
premiums for the 4 million that truly want, don't qualify for Medicaid AND can't afford!

That solves the problem. Reduces $850 billion and savings are passed on to insurance companies that will low premiums!
HOW simple!
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4 million!

YES! ACA was passed by just 7 votes.
I am 100% confident that of the "yes" votes
219 Democrats that voted YES at least 7 or more really believed there were 46 million uninsured!
34 Democrats voted NO as well as 178 GOP voted NO..
The vote 219 yes 212 NO... just 7 votes passed ACA.
ACA which will destroy $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local income taxes.
ACA will destroy 400,000+ jobs.
ACA will NOT stop the $850 billion a year in "defensive medicine" that 90% of physicians say they practice send duplicate tests, etc. ALL out of fear of being sued!

As I've often pointed out ACA has a 10% tax on Tanning salons as tanning causes cancer which requires payments. OK...
Tax lawyers 10% of their $270 billion because fear of lawsuits cause $850 billion in defensive medicine... Take the $27 billion and pay health insurance
premiums for the 4 million that truly want, don't qualify for Medicaid AND can't afford!

That solves the problem. Reduces $850 billion and savings are passed on to insurance companies that will low premiums!
HOW simple!
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here is an example of someone on the left who won't accept the challenge. Instead they stand in their yellow underwear and do what they can to avoid taking on the topic.

Best Health Care, Huh? - Page 16 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Still no takers.

It is amazing that you've laid out the numbers and you get is JakeTheFake farting out how this has already been dealt with....which is a huge lie.

Forum List

Back