Colts vs Eagles

I knew you were going to cheat..

It's not the same when you add a caption that covers your ass.

Just sayin.

Just sayin.

I agree. although it's pretty cruel to make her put vick in there. I'd have made her choose Palin.

Just sayin.

Fine, I'll take if off,,,I thought you'd think it was funny.

Guess not.

The caption wasn't part of the bet, so you can do whatever.

But next time let's go all out and add captions in with avatars, so we can garner the full embarrassment out of the loser.

Just sayin.

Fine, I'll take if off,,,I thought you'd think it was funny.

Guess not.

The caption wasn't part of the bet, so you can do whatever.

But next time let's go all out and add captions in with avatars, so we can garner the full embarrassment out of the loser.

That sounds like a good idea!

What should really be upsetting though, is how CLOSE you came without pulling it off, even with the refs in your back pocket :lol:

What should really be upsetting though, is how CLOSE you came without pulling it off, even with the refs in your back pocket :lol:

no. it was more that she had the NFL's pussy rules in her back pocket.

I'm glad Collie's ok, but not only was that not a dirty hit, it wasn't a penalty at all, and it was also a FUMBLE that we should been given possession on.

And don't get me started on that 4th down "blow to the head" :rofl:

I'm glad Collie's ok, but not only was that not a dirty hit, it wasn't a penalty at all, and it was also a FUMBLE that we should been given possession on.

see my post above.

see my post above.

I heard starting next week the new rule is no sacking the QB. He can be hurried, but never actually touched ever again.

see my post above.

I heard starting next week the new rule is no sacking the QB. He can be hurried, but never actually touched ever again.

It seems to be going in that direction.

The only blow to any head there was the official's mouth wrapped firmly around Manning's penis.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back