Colts fans respond to Shady Brady cheating

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
DeflateGate: Colts fans respond to federal court ruling to lift Tom Brady's suspension

Will probably be the only player ever to be booed while he is being inducted into the HOF. I CAN'T WAIT!

Well, he learned from the an experienced cheater, Bill Billicheat. He is, as you all know, an admitted cheater. Now, if he could have destroyed the camcorder evidence like Shady destroyed his phone, he may have gotten away with that also, like Shady did.

DeflateGate: Colts fans respond to federal court ruling to lift Tom Brady's suspension

Will probably be the only player ever to be booed while he is being inducted into the HOF. I CAN'T WAIT!

Well, he learned from the an experienced cheater, Bill Billicheat. He is, as you all know, an admitted cheater. Now, if he could have destroyed the camcorder evidence like Shady destroyed his phone, he may have gotten away with that also, like Shady did.

Kind of odd that what is ok in baseball --- i.e. no one looks with any real disdain towards others who steal signs, spit balls, corked bats, et al. -- is a cardinal sin in football.

Brady should have paid for the Patriots crime, simple as that, exoneration looks far worse in many ways. But in reality, it’s a tempest in a teacup. The Patriots gamesmanship meant so little to their success. I would guess which teams takes the most steroids is a far greater “criminal” advantage.

Kind of odd that what is ok in baseball --- i.e. no one looks with any real disdain towards others who steal signs, spit balls, corked bats, et al. -- is a cardinal sin in football.

Brady should have paid for the Patriots crime, simple as that, exoneration looks far worse in many ways. But in reality, it’s a tempest in a teacup. The Patriots gamesmanship meant so little to their success. I would guess which teams takes the most steroids is a far greater “criminal” advantage.

No "crime" was committed.

We have something for the Colts weeks one!

Yeah if he actually does go into the hall of fame,its a no brainer there will be many people there that boo his induction.:biggrin:

He might have gotten off but he cant change facts that many former NFL players have come out and called him a cheater and liar including his own idol joe montana and his former center who played on three superbowl teams of his with him,:biggrin: so while he may have gotten four superbowl rings,he will go down in history as a cheater and liar and will always be thought of as having an * next to his name in the hall.

If thats what he wanted to be remembered in history as,well he got his wish.:biggrin: O J simpson achieved greatness as well but he isnt remembered fondly in the history books though..:biggrin:

Cheaters hang together I see...
Unkotare don't even like me. He maybe offended by your statement.
I notice a
Sour grapes seem to be the staple diet of losers.
The OP drinks a big glass of P&P every morning.
That's PISS & PRUNE Juice by the way.

I notice a pattern with you.You never contribute to anything here in OP's in the sports section,you shouldnt even come here since you never even discuss the topic of OPS in this section.:rolleyes:

The Colts lost the game 45-7 and scored ZERO points in the second half.

They got beat fair and square.

Remind me, who's starting on opening day for the Pats?

Oh that's right, it's TOM FUCKING BRADY!!!

tom-Brady-Super-Bowl-Deflate-Meme.jpg

Andrew Luck will go down in history as one of the better Q-backs to never win a S-Bowl.......unless, that is, he eventually gets traded.

you obviously have alzhemiers diseace because i have said this a thousand times before in the past to you cheatriot apologists but it just goes through one ear and out the other with you brady worshippers. no it was not a factor in them beating the colts but it WAS a factor the previous week in beating the ravens when it was a close game,they alerted the colts to the deflated balls.got it? good.:rolleyes:

tin the ravens game they did NOT win it fair and square and therefore were the wrong team in the AFC to be in the superbowl.

waits till your alzhiemers kicks in and you forget this post again.:rolleyes:

you obviously have alzhemiers diseace because i have said this a thousand times before in the past to you cheatriot apologists but it just goes through one ear and out the other with you brady worshippers. no it was not a factor in them beating the colts but it WAS a factor the previous week in beating the ravens when it was a close game,they alerted the colts to the deflated balls.got it? good.:rolleyes:

tin the ravens game they did NOT win it fair and square and therefore were the wrong team in the AFC to be in the superbowl.

oh and your mancrush you have on Brady is cute as well i forgot to say.:biggrin:

some TRUTHFUL comments from posters around the country below.:thup:

Why in the hell could no one stop the Rams offense from 1999 up to the superbowl in 2000? The Rams torched the Patriots that same year during the regular season. So what happened? the Patriots got that good in a couple of months? Nah. They cheated. They knew they could not stop the Rams passing game, so they held on every play. They knew the Rams plays. How? Lucky? They were that great on that day? Nah. They cheated. Everyone and their mother knew they cheated except the Patriots fans. But it's over. It was years ago as was their win against the Panthers & the Eagles. But they cheated. We all know that. They cheated last year too. But now their toast. Wait till they travel to opposing teams fields. the fans will fry them, just like all fans fried Berry Bonds the cheater. Brady has lost his shine. CHEATERS, CHEATERS.:up:

Goodell burned said 2001 SB walkthrough & spygate tapes with no other witnesses but himself. I bet Goodell wishes he would have made copies of those tapes as proof of evidence of wrong doing & cheating scandals. Goodell blows another one.:up:

Scott Warren
No one should be shocked by this, the NFL no matter what the topic can't get out of its own way. For years both Faulk and Warner have said all along that the smelled a rat regarding that game. Those are two of the smartest, most well respected players ever - especially here locally.:up:

I have a lot of trust in Marshall Faulk regarding what takes place on a football field. He has said on a couple ocassions the Rams would line up - Pats players would move around, Rams would audible, Pats players would call out plays and then move into another defense. Besides the holding of receivers and Faulk on every play - knowing it would not be called - they knew the plays, the count, the lingo. The Rams caught on at one point and purposely called out a audible play change - but did not change - and the Pats changed defensive formation without the Rams moving. They knew something alright.:up:

There's no question they cheat on a regular basis. If the NFL had any guts...and opponents playbooks WERE really found....Belechik (and Mr Kraft) should be banned permanently. After the Super Bowl, not knowing about cheating, the Rams players said it was like the Pats knew what play was being called, and a Pats staffer said he personally filmed the walkthrough, but no investigation was done. It's sickening.and the BEST one of them all.he really hit the nail on the head.:banana::beer::clap::dance::udaman:

Last edited:

oh and your mancrush you have on Brady is cute as well i forgot to say.:biggrin:

some TRUTHFUL comments from posters around the country below.:thup:

Why in the hell could no one stop the Rams offense from 1999 up to the superbowl in 2000? The Rams torched the Patriots that same year during the regular season. So what happened? the Patriots got that good in a couple of months? Nah. They cheated. They knew they could not stop the Rams passing game, so they held on every play. They knew the Rams plays. How? Lucky? They were that great on that day? Nah. They cheated. Everyone and their mother knew they cheated except the Patriots fans. But it's over. It was years ago as was their win against the Panthers & the Eagles. But they cheated. We all know that. They cheated last year too. But now their toast. Wait till they travel to opposing teams fields. the fans will fry them, just like all fans fried Berry Bonds the cheater. Brady has lost his shine. CHEATERS, CHEATERS.:up:

Goodell burned said 2001 SB walkthrough & spygate tapes with no other witnesses but himself. I bet Goodell wishes he would have made copies of those tapes as proof of evidence of wrong doing & cheating scandals. Goodell blows another one.:up:

Scott Warren
No one should be shocked by this, the NFL no matter what the topic can't get out of its own way. For years both Faulk and Warner have said all along that the smelled a rat regarding that game. Those are two of the smartest, most well respected players ever - especially here locally.:up:

I have a lot of trust in Marshall Faulk regarding what takes place on a football field. He has said on a couple ocassions the Rams would line up - Pats players would move around, Rams would audible, Pats players would call out plays and then move into another defense. Besides the holding of receivers and Faulk on every play - knowing it would not be called - they knew the plays, the count, the lingo. The Rams caught on at one point and purposely called out a audible play change - but did not change - and the Pats changed defensive formation without the Rams moving. They knew something alright.:up:

There's no question they cheat on a regular basis. If the NFL had any guts...and opponents playbooks WERE really found....Belechik (and Mr Kraft) should be banned permanently. After the Super Bowl, not knowing about cheating, the Rams players said it was like the Pats knew what play was being called, and a Pats staffer said he personally filmed the walkthrough, but no investigation was done. It's sickening.and the BEST one of them all.he really hit the nail on the head.:banana::beer::clap::dance::udaman:

one last other one i left out as well.I could not have said it better if i tried.:banana::beer:

That Super Bowl was rigged and we all know it. After 9/11, of course they're gonna let the "Patriots" win. Red, white, and blue confetti after the win, Spygate, cover-ups. It's all a joke. We're living in the Matrix.

Did Hillary send him an Email chastising him? :eek:

Forum List

Back