Colorado Secretary of State Thinks She's Smarter Than Everyone, Including All Nine Supreme Court Justices

She would never read it so like I said, why bother? And you are missing the point entirely. I am not trying to change your mind, it is closed. I am talking to the undecideds who lurk here, THEY are my audience.

You are merely the foil.

No no he's impoten....err important

I wouldn't use the word “traitor” here. Under our Constitution, traitor/treason has a very specific, narrow definition, and as corrupt as her conduct is in this matter, it does not meet that definition.
Actually it does. Her actions specifically are aiding our enemies the chinese, and I am sure that her marching orders originated from them.

Concerned American

What you seem to be misinterpreting is any saltiness I might have about Trump being allowed to stay on the ballot. That's only because you appear incapable of understanding my actual argument. I don't actually care at all that Trump is still on the ballot, in fact I think it would of been much better for SCOTUS to have taken up the issue of whether or not Trump was an insurrectionist, even if ultimately they found that he wasn't and allowed him to stay on the ballot that way. What we had was a federalist system of checks and balances where State governments and courts, acting within their power and authority could act to protect their voters from and insurrectionist candidate. Then you had the appeals process, all the way up to the Supreme Court that could act as a check and protection against the States for the rights of the candidate where he could have that determination ultimately made by SCOTUS. Instead what they left us with is a purely political process where any political party with a big enough majority in Congress could deem some political opponent or opponents as insurrectionist and then bar them from Office without any method of appeal. That's probably going to get messy in amusing ways.

She would never read it so like I said, why bother? And you are missing the point entirely. I am not trying to change your mind, it is closed. I am talking to the undecideds who lurk here, THEY are my audience.

You are merely the foil.

You should write the Colorado AG, otherwise your whining to or at me sounds like a circle jerk, where you are the only one getting off, nobody else caring as long as you don't squirt in their direction, as they have seen you excitedly go off before.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sounds like a circle jerk, where you are the only one getting off, nobody else caring as long as you don't squirt in their direction, as they have seen you excitedly go off before.:rolleyes:
Circle jerks are your specialty. Just look at the inane posts you make trying to derail threads.

Concerned American

What you seem to be misinterpreting is any saltiness I might have about Trump being allowed to stay on the ballot. That's only because you appear incapable of understanding my actual argument. I don't actually care at all that Trump is still on the ballot, in fact I think it would of been much better for SCOTUS to have taken up the issue of whether or not Trump was an insurrectionist, even if ultimately they found that he wasn't and allowed him to stay on the ballot that way. What we had was a federalist system of checks and balances where State governments and courts, acting within their power and authority could act to protect their voters from and insurrectionist candidate. Then you had the appeals process, all the way up to the Supreme Court that could act as a check and protection against the States for the rights of the candidate where he could have that determination ultimately made by SCOTUS. Instead what they left us with is a purely political process where any political party with a big enough majority in Congress could deem some political opponent or opponents as insurrectionist and then bar them from Office without any method of appeal. That's probably going to get messy in amusing ways.

9-0, bitch.

Why not? You waste a lot of time on here, often blaming people for crap they had nothing to do with.
And?

He has a Right to spend however much time on here, blaming whoever he wants to blame. Its the same thing you Progressive-Liberal splooge enjoy doing here.
That member is doing something which is more civilized, than doing what you do here;
spending a lot time on here, power tripping, blaming users for whatever you put in your mind about their words instead of you fairly evaluating only whatever they post, so... westwall is a far, far more equitable member than you could ever be therefore gtfohwtbs pal lol

This was simply, her state does not get to rule for the country.

Stop telling lies. She never tried to rule for the entire country. She used her ego-tripping, power hunger to decide that a state agency gets to decide who can or cannot be in any National/Federal election whenever its held in their state. And, SCOTUS told her [9-0] to make like Mike, and just ---beat it!!
So please, take your sorryA$$ on over to Colfax Blvd. so yall can help each other remove eggyolk from each other's face ...ESPECIALLY after they then took their decision even further, on that 5-4 decision

And?

He has a Right to spend however much time on here, blaming whoever he wants to blame. Its the same thing you Progressive-Liberal splooge enjoy doing here.
That member is doing something which is more civilized, than doing what you do here;
spending a lot time on here, power tripping, blaming users for whatever you put in your mind about their words instead of you fairly evaluating only whatever they post, so... westwall is a far, far more equitable member than you could ever be therefore gtfohwtbs pal lol

Stop telling lies. She never tried to rule for the entire country. She used her ego-tripping, power hunger to decide that a state agency gets to decide who can or cannot be in any National/Federal election whenever its held in their state. And, SCOTUS told her [9-0] to make like Mike, and just ---beat it!!
So please, take your sorryA$$ on over to Colfax Blvd. so yall can help each other remove eggyolk from each other's face ...ESPECIALLY after they then took their decision even further, on that 5-4 decision
Her move, if allowed, could have set a precedent for the country, as 2 other states wanted to do likewise on their own version of reasoning. Nobody rational, thought that would fly. Not one pundit was predicting a win for her. It would make the election entirely too chaotic.

If Don had been trialed on the insurrection charge 2 years ago, and been found guilty by a jury of his peers, that would be different, but it did not happen and that horse left the barn, not to return. If that was their intent, they should have charged him, back, right after to supposed offense. He is charged with many crimes, a lot of the serious crimes, but not that crime.

This is why, I knew they would not rule in her favor, and I predicted Donny would not be kept off the ballot, the day the Supremes decided to accept the case.

This is probably going to boil down to who will vote for a convicted felon, knowing his history, the charges (convicted) or pending, etc.

I had nothing to do with it, no matter how much anybody would like to mouth off on an internet bulletin board. I just state my opinion, and really not much anybody on her can do about it, without coming to TN to hunt me up.

Her move, if allowed, could have set a precedent for the country, as 2 other states wanted to do likewise on their own version of reasoning. Nobody rational, thought that would fly. Not one pundit was predicting a win for her. It would make the election entirely too chaotic.

If Don had been trialed on the insurrection charge 2 years ago, and been found guilty by a jury of his peers, that would be different, but it did not happen and that horse left the barn, not to return. If that was their intent, they should have charged him, back, right after to supposed offense. He is charged with many crimes, a lot of the serious crimes, but not that crime.

This is why, I knew they would not rule in her favor, and I predicted Donny would not be kept off the ballot, the day the Supremes decided to accept the case.

This is probably going to boil down to who will vote for a convicted felon, knowing his history, the charges (convicted) or pending, etc.

I had nothing to do with it, no matter how much anybody would like to mouth off on an internet bulletin board. I just state my opinion, and really not much anybody on her can do about it, without coming to TN to hunt me up.
Pretty much every pundit on the various MSM shows were claiming it was a slam dunk. That's why they are collectively melting down like children.

Pretty much every pundit on the various MSM shows were claiming it was a slam dunk. That's why they are collectively melting down like children.
Post one. The may have been preying and wishing, but I didn't see anybody predicting.

Gotta admit, though, TV has been on in the background today, and it did sound like a melt down of disappointed kids to me too. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Post one. The may have been preying and wishing, but I didn't see anybody predicting.

Gotta admit, though, TV has been on in the background today, and it did sound like a melt down of disappointed kids to me too. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Here's a great thread on all your "experts" and "scholars", who confidently claimed Colorado had rock solid standing to ensure millions of Americans wouldn't be able to vote for their candidate of choice.

Enjoy!

She used her ego-tripping, power hunger to decide that a state agency gets to decide who can or cannot be in any National/Federal election whenever its held in their state.
Pretty close. She made a gamble that she would be the first and if it caught on, she figured her ship had come in. Fortunately for the country, the SCOTUS knew better and put her in her place.

Here's a great thread on all your "experts" and "scholars", who confidently claimed Colorado had rock solid standing to ensure millions of Americans wouldn't be able to vote for their candidate of choice.

Enjoy!

His videos are from Dec and times article from November. Months before arguments made or agreed to be heard by the supreme court.
You got anything from the past month? You can say anything, about what may or may not come to pass, when not actually reading briefs, or there being a case in progress. Kind of like all the post 2020 election crap, outside the courts, but nothing but failure inside the courts. Most normal people did not expect the supremes to side with having Colorado decide on it own, without insurrection being charged by the justice department. Had that occurred, it might be a different story, but without it. No. Normal people knew this. I am glad I was on the correct side of knowing and posting, prior to the court ruling.

His videos are from Dec and times article from November. Months before arguments made or agreed to be heard by the supreme court.
You got anything from the past month? You can say anything, about what may or may not come to pass, when not actually reading briefs, or there being a case in progress. Kind of like all the post 2020 election crap, outside the courts, but nothing but failure inside the courts. Most normal people did not expect the supremes to side with having Colorado decide on it own, without insurrection being charged by the justice department. Had that occurred, it might be a different story, but without it. No. Normal people knew this. I am glad I was on the correct side of knowing and posting, prior to the court ruling.
Yeppers, let's move those goalposts!

Forum List

Back