Colorado Secretary of State Thinks She's Smarter Than Everyone, Including All Nine Supreme Court Justices

In what way? I accurately predicted they would not let one state control voting for the country, on their own, and I was not only correct, but made my prediction on here, when it first came out, they would hear the case.
You did notice, the breif from team trump wanted them to rule he was not guilty of insurrection, by they ignored it, 9 to nothing, to simply rule, some authority above state level had to make that decision, right? Gee, looks like we will hear testimony in the last 3 months to election day. Cool.

Yep, it's going to be another gigantic failure for your cult, and will make your "leaders" look even more unhinged, moronic, and fascist than they already do, which is quite a trick. Russian spy Adam Schiff and Chinese spy Eric Swalwell are already on the case! I'm looking forward to it.

Yep, it's going to be another gigantic failure for your cult, and will make your "leaders" look even more unhinged, moronic, and fascist than they already do, which is quite a trick. Russian spy Adam Schiff and Chinese spy Eric Swalwell are already on the case! I'm looking forward to it.
It's the Supreme Court that took it from being a legal process to a political one. :dunno:

No, I am pretty sure she took the action as attorney general, as not nearly the traitor to the constitution in actuality as trump. Her actions, far more legal than trump, trying to overthrow the election, after he lost it, and 62 court cases on the election.
She is a left-wing Prog woman. Cookie cutters. Many you can see the crazy in their eyes. We talk allegiance to Putin and Xi. Well, her they are. All of the Prog women with power positions in this nation are doing the work for them. The Western World is dying with many tentacles starting from elites and an infection that slowly spread over many decades. Now the Progs are attacking their own with many of the Progs not showing concern for it. Even if they are the ones attacked.

No, I am pretty sure she took the action as attorney general, as not nearly the traitor to the constitution in actuality as trump. Her actions, far more legal than trump, trying to overthrow the election, after he lost it, and 62 court cases on the election.
If you think that then you aren't nearly as smart as I thought you were.

She did not sound contrite. Sounded like she took an oath to the constitution, gave her best shot and was overruled by highest court. So what? You were expecting some lame apology for doing her job as she saw it? What fantasy world are you from?
She could care less about the constitution.

If you think that then you aren't nearly as smart as I thought you were.
Then write her a letter. I never took it to court, or figure the Supremes would let Colorado or other individual states decide. Trump's brief asked the Supremes to rule, his actions were not insurrection. They chose not to rule that.

Then write her a letter. I never took it to court, or figure the Supremes would let Colorado or other individual states decide. Trump's brief asked the Supremes to rule, his actions were not insurrection. They chose not to rule that.
Why would I waste my time writing a letter to a political whore?

Why would I waste my time writing a letter to a political whore?
Why not? You waste a lot of time on here, often blaming people for crap they had nothing to do with. You might feel better if you get off your chest to the one that brought the legal action. Just a thought.

She, as an individual, thought that her hatred of Trump was enough to deny the millions of citizens of her state the ability to choose for themselves, their president.
She is a traitor to the Constitution.

I wouldn't use the word “traitor” here. Under our Constitution, traitor/treason has a very specific, narrow definition, and as corrupt as her conduct is in this matter, it does not meet that definition.

:itsok: :lmao:

I'm not really phased by that ruling, I'm more amused at the potential mess SCOTUS has invited by being too pussy to decide whether Trump is an insurrectionist.
You didn't listen. They told you that the congress has that responsibility and here we are over three years later with two of them having a democrat house, and NO ONE has officially declared that there WAS an insurrection and NOBODY has been charged or convicted of insurrection. Take Mike Johnson's advice and "Get a grip"

You didn't listen. They told you that the congress has that responsibility and here we are over three years later with two of them having a democrat house, and NO ONE has officially declared that there WAS an insurrection and NOBODY has been charged or convicted of insurrection. Take Mike Johnson's advice and "Get a grip"
Again what grip? You keep wanting to have an emotional discussion but the only emotion I have is amusement over the consequences of this ruling by the Court. They took what was a legal process, full of checks and balances and made it a purely political one under the guise of it being less messy. That's funny. :lmao:

Again what grip? You keep wanting to have an emotional discussion but the only emotion I have is amusement over the consequences of this ruling by the Court. They took what was a legal process, full of checks and balances and made it a purely political one under the guise of it being less messy. That's funny. :lmao:

Imagine being so radicalized, you're far to the left of even extremist justices like Jackson, Sotomayor, and Kagan.

Why not? You waste a lot of time on here, often blaming people for crap they had nothing to do with. You might feel better if you get off your chest to the one that brought the legal action. Just a thought.
She would never read it so like I said, why bother? And you are missing the point entirely. I am not trying to change your mind, it is closed. I am talking to the undecideds who lurk here, THEY are my audience.

You are merely the foil.

Forum List

Back