Colorado Secretary of State Thinks She's Smarter Than Everyone, Including All Nine Supreme Court Justices

Just another sad, TDS-whipped leftoid. She believes in her own mind that she's the greatest Constitutional scholar ever.

Contrite, after losing 9-0? Not these types.

She did not sound contrite. Sounded like she took an oath to the constitution, gave her best shot and was overruled by highest court. So what? You were expecting some lame apology for doing her job as she saw it? What fantasy world are you from?

She did not sound contrite. Sounded like she took an oath to the constitution, gave her best shot and was overruled by highest court. So what? You were expecting some lame apology for doing her job as she saw it? What fantasy world are you from?
I would never expect an apology from an activist Democrat since they literally NEVER apologize, not to border patrol falsely accused, not for trying to shred the Constitution. Never.

She sounded smug and defiant, just like every other self-righteous asshole shitlib.

I would never expect an apology from an activist Democrat since they literally NEVER apologize, not to border patrol falsely accused, not for trying to shred the Constitution. Never.
The object of her effort always says and does Double Down. I think it is standard on both sides of the aisle, now.

That's not her job. And she's out there now, crying over her 9-0 spanking.

That's not her job. And she's out there now, crying over her 9-0 spanking.
I missed the crying part, maybe cause it never happened? I think you are lying and making crap up, now. Where is your link to your made up crap?

WTF. RIGHT her a nasty gram? There has only been one of you democrats on this board that accepted that they were wrong to his credit and that was Curried Goats. Your plate of crow is there, bon apetit.
Luckily, I am Independent and said on the board last week, the Supremes would not rule in favor of Colorado. So, I was right again, as usual.

As far as legal opinions go, keep in mind that aside from the impartation of legal knowledge, the main purpose of law school is to teach you how to make a plausible argument for propositions that are utterly ridiculous. The best examples are in the area of "vicarious liability." You actually have to listen closely to see the flaws.

I'm sure this woman could make a fine-sounding argument for why the ENTIRE FUCKING SUPREME COURT was "wrong" on this matter.

Luckily, I am Independent and said on the board last week, the Supremes would not rule in favor of Colorado. So, I was right again, as usual.
only in your own addled mind. Your disdain for the UNANIMOUS ruling is very evident. Were you right, when you chose "right" instead of "write"?

Forum List

Back