Colorado Secretary of State Thinks She's Smarter Than Everyone, Including All Nine Supreme Court Justices

Yeppers, let's move those goalposts!
Just sticking with recent history, not last year's first alerts.
Why? You got something since the Supremes agreed to hear it, where the pundits were predicting the Supremes would let Colorado action stand?

Just sticking with recent history, not last year's first alerts.
Why? You got something since the Supremes agreed to hear it, where the pundits were predicting the Supremes would let Colorado action stand?
Your favorite pundits have been squealing with delight the whole time. Until they weren't.

Your favorite pundits have been squealing with delight the whole time. Until they weren't.
Who is it, you have heard me quote, saying the Supremes would favor Colorado? Nobody? Yep. That is correct. Lodge another accusation based on your own knowledge and lose again.

Talking to you is like shooting fish in a barrel, as you are so dumb, you don't know facts win and partisan bullshit is just spin. You lose again. :auiqs.jpg: :9:

Who is it, you have heard me quote, saying the Supremes would favor Colorado? Nobody? Yep. That is correct. Lodge another accusation based on your own knowledge and lose again.

Talking to you is like shooting fish in a barrel, as you are so dumb, you don't know facts win and partisan bullshit is just spin. You lose again. :auiqs.jpg: :9:

You asked who. You have been provided links. You're welcome.

... I am glad I was on the correct side of knowing and posting, prior to the court ruling.
Fuk off, liar.

When Colorado Secy of State first did her dumb act... feel free to link up what you were posting/show what you were saying, during those first few days after Colorado took him off of the ballot?

Quit bragging about what you claimed waaay after the fact, once it became obvious to every person that Colorado made a wreetard move. Of course you jumped off of the burning wagon then... just like other Dems did as well.

Talking to you is like shooting fish in a barrel, as you are so dumb
You are so deceitful to whereas... Talking to you, is like shooting nothing in a barrel:
you don't care what people actually posted. for you, its all about whatever you choose to hallucinate in your mind --and then you fake like their words said whatever you hallucinated.

and partisan bullshit is just spin. You lose again.

Nope. Your sorryA$$ lost, again, since it was you who was praying/hoping Trump would be left off of some state's ballot. lol
SCOTUS told Colorado to GTFOHWTBS --then right after that, SCOTUS crafted another decision for any other state which tries that dumb$hit. So yes pal, you are the one who loses here! :highfive:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back