Colorado parents suing school board over secret after-school LGBTQ 'club'.

No wonder home schooling is becoming so popular.

In the entire six-plus minutes, the former FLORIDA attorney general did not say what law is being violated in COLORADO.

Newsmax is hoping their tard viewers didn't notice.

Is that fake journalist an AI? He looks like one.

No wonder home schooling is becoming so popular.
Yes, our kids should be homeschooled that the Earth is only 6,000 years old and man walked with dinosaurs.

In the entire six-plus minutes, the former FLORIDA attorney general did not say what law is being violated in COLORADO.

Yes, our kids should be homeschooled that the Earth is only 6,000 years old and man walked with dinosaurs.
Better than being taught, they can change their gender.

Anybody that tells a child, "don't tell your parents," is a child sexual predator, needs to be investigated, and probably thrown in the clank.

That is all there is to it.

I honestly thought you were smarter than this, than to defend that type of shit.

Any school and place that would try to hide what they are indoctrinating my kids head with? Is a danger to me and my family. End of story.

I honestly thought you were smarter than this, than to defend that type of shit? What gives any place, or people, the right to turn kids against their parents?
When I was growing up, we called that a, "CULT."

pro-life.jpg

Either that? Or you are a lying piece of shit.

I am not opposed to minors being told it is okay to be gay. Because it is okay.
But there is absolutely, NO reason, that a school can't tell kids that, and let the kids tell parents, that this is what they are being told.

If the parents don't like it? They can pull their kids from the school, or vote for a different person for the school board.

You don't conduct this type of stuff in secret. That is not how things are done in America.

Parents have sovereignty over the raising of their children.

If they don't have the same beliefs as you? It is not your right to force those beliefs on their children, anymore than it would be their right, to force their beliefs that the world is only 6000 years old, as I am sure you wouldn't want your kids or others kids being forced into that either.

So you agree with sexualizing children....
You are one sick mother fucker!!

what law is being violated in COLORADO.

In the Spreckels Union School District
Under The Government Claims Act
California Government Code § 810, et seq.

"A civil conspiracy is a form of conspiracy involving an agreement between two or more parties to deprive a third party of legal rights or deceive a third party to obtain an illegal objective.[1] A form of collusion, a conspiracy may also refer to a group of people who make an agreement to form a partnership in which each member becomes the agent or partner of every other member and engage in planning or agreeing to commit some act. It is not necessary that the conspirators be involved in all stages of planning or be aware of all details. Any voluntary agreement and some overt act by one conspirator in furtherance of the plan are the main elements necessary to prove a conspiracy.. . . "

Is that really any sillier than teaching children that a man can become a woman by thinking about it?

Which would be the same level of truth and accuracy as

CRT
the official version of 911
Global Warming - Co2 based climate change
Michelle Obama is a woman
Israel is our "ally"
Covid vax is "safe and effective"
Drag queen shows "educate" 5 year olds

The Christian true believer is dumb, but not evil. Zionist Fascists are evil...

Speaking of man.
20220910_194234.jpg

Forum List

Back