Colorado Legalizes Weed for Recreational Use

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
0102-us-latestnews-coloradopotsales_full_380.jpg

Colorado legalized weed for recreational use. This is horrible! One of those deviants said they were going to get a bag and, I quote "watch stupid movies and play video games". These menaces to society must be stopped! They are a danger to us all and snacks everywhere!

Hopefully this is just the beginning of an eventual nationwide adoption. I don't smoke but I've never understood why we can't legalize it and tax it similar to how we do with alcohol. This is a good first step.

The same should happen for prostitution. More senseless restrictions for a victimless crime.

The Walking Dead will be a documentary.

Get those kids hooked young, you have an addict for life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOB4VdlkzO4]John Denver - Rocky Mountain High - YouTube[/ame]

It's 4:20 every hour somewhere........

Hopefully this is just the beginning of an eventual nationwide adoption. I don't smoke but I've never understood why we can't legalize it and tax it similar to how we do with alcohol. This is a good first step.

The same should happen for prostitution. More senseless restrictions for a victimless crime.

Good on ya Colorado, about time someone took the first step.

Prosititution is not even close to a victimless crime, considering the overall amount of people damaged by the sex trade. Legalizing it might help curb that but it wouldnt eliminate it.

How is this any different than your addiction to alcohol?

Marijuana is not additive in the same sense alcohol is. For a serious alcoholic, quitting cold turkey could mean death. For Marijuana users who have to go cold turkey, they might get a little grumpy or moody for a day or two......:lol:

Yes - potheads are a menace since they all drive cars. The auto industry is funding this "grassroots" movement. Car crashes mean car sales.

recent medical journals have linked pot to schizophrenia. Even if untrue, pot is a gateway drug in the very least.

How is this any different than your addiction to alcohol?

I'm not addicted to anything and I choose not to let someone else's addiction enter into my life. It can be imposed as this is, but no one has to put up with it in their lives. Just throw them out.

Unlike alcohol, which can be a glass of wine with dinner, an after meal brandy or a beer watching the game, the sole purpose of pot is to get high. It serves no other purpose. So, let the addicts get high. As long as I can throw them out of the house and down the stairs, let them do what they want. It's just a matter of keeping an extra eye on the road for the marijuana impaired drivers. Other than that, really, sit back and let them die in the streets. It's the best thing to happen to them. Yes, even the kids. How well do you think pot addicted kids are going to do in high school?

Marijuana Use and High School Dropout: The Influence of Unobservables

The new American, fat, lazy, drug addicted and looking for an excuse to sue someone.

Prosititution is not even close to a victimless crime, considering the overall amount of people damaged by the sex trade. Legalizing it might help curb that but it wouldnt eliminate it.

Ok.....forced sex workers are victims but that can definitely be helped/fixed if it was regulated and licensed properly.

It's what I like to call a "slippery slope"

Get them started on cigarettes then cheap beer
Then tantalize them with demon reefer
Next thing you know....coke, crack, PCP....heroin
Then unwanted sex, abortion......leading to....Homosexuality
Next thing you know.....pedophilia and bestiality
then.....before you know it.....you have people watching Fox News and turning into CONSERVATIVES

Forum List

Back