Colorado is after this guy.

The only space you occupy is that sad pathetic seat in front of your probably 15 year old computer.

Um, actually, I have several computers... I need them for my work.

But this was the most creative insult you could come up with? Well, it's not like you are making any argument other than "government bad when not doing my stuff!"

Government is bad when it exceeds its constitutional authority, regardless of the end result being something I agree with or disagree with.

That's always been my point, you have just been too stupid and/or stubborn to get it.

How many computers do you need to collect and spend food stamps?

Wouldn't know, never needed SNAP in my life.

But I really would expect a lying ass Mormon to say shit like that. Because frankly, you guys are congential liars... must be all those centuries of inbreeding.

On a related note, I am still waiting for you tell me why Gay people are "evil", other than the Bible says so.

You really did chicken out from that fight didn't you.

Government is bad when it exceeds its constitutional authority, regardless of the end result being something I agree with or disagree with.

That's always been my point, you have just been too stupid and/or stubborn to get it.

It's a stupid point. You are fine with government as long as it protects white straight privilege.

It's a point that maximizes freedom for everyone.

And LOL on your typical prog privilege crap. That's twat-speak for "I have no argument, i give up"

How many computers do you need to collect and spend food stamps?

Wouldn't know, never needed SNAP in my life.

But I really would expect a lying ass Mormon to say shit like that. Because frankly, you guys are congential liars... must be all those centuries of inbreeding.

On a related note, I am still waiting for you tell me why Gay people are "evil", other than the Bible says so.

You really did chicken out from that fight didn't you.

JoeB:

Trashes bigotry in one post and then goes right into his own sad bigotry.

What a fucking tool you are.

JoeB:

Nope. Mormons have made a choice to be stupid and believe in lies. Pointing it out isn't bigotry.

You don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. Boob the Mormon does. and he pretends that Joseph Smith wasn't fucking little girls when it's a historical fact that he was.

There is a law. If Bob came into my business and I said, "Fuck you, I don't serve Mormons!" He'd have a valid discrimination complaint against me.

This is my whole point, buddy. Gays should have the EXACT SAME REDRESS as Bob does.

But you flat out contradicted that a few days ago saying that only "endangered" groups should get to ride the gravy train. Make up your mind. What IS your point? Is this about equal rights? Social engineering? Special interest politics? What?

It's a point that maximizes freedom for everyone.

And LOL on your typical prog privilege crap. That's twat-speak for "I have no argument, i give up"

No, it's a recognition that really, only white straight people are free by default in this country.... everyone else has to fight for it.

Keep balkanizing the country, that's a real great strategy.

"Help Help someone is being oppressed" is not a method of governing.

JoeB:

Nope. Mormons have made a choice to be stupid and believe in lies. Pointing it out isn't bigotry.

You don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. Boob the Mormon does. and he pretends that Joseph Smith wasn't fucking little girls when it's a historical fact that he was.

I don't care what they believe, unlike you I am not a hateful washed up twat.

But you flat out contradicted that a few days ago saying that only "endangered" groups should get to ride the gravy train. Make up your mind. What IS your point? Is this about equal rights? Social engineering? Special interest politics? What?

I don't think I can clear up your confusion. Even I'll admit that Mormons have suffered discrimination..

I wasn't the one who balkanized the country, that would be you guys..

Yes, your avoidance of the point is well noted. You know as well as I do they are a messed up cult, but you think they should be a protected messed up cult.

I don't think I can clear up your confusion. Even I'll admit that Mormons have suffered discrimination..

I wasn't the one who balkanized the country, that would be you guys..

Yes, your avoidance of the point is well noted. You know as well as I do they are a messed up cult, but you think they should be a protected messed up cult.

No, that's all on identity politic twats like you, own it, bitch.

They are nothing of the sort. Unless you are talking about the fundamentalist ones.

No, that's all on identity politic twats like you, own it, bitch.

They are nothing of the sort. Unless you are talking about the fundamentalist ones.

No, guy. Mormonism is a cult. It's still a cult. Maybe you need to read up to what Mormons do to people who try to leave their cult.

I say bad things about the Catholics all day, but frankly, when you leave the Catholic Church, they really don't bother you anymore.

The problem is that your arguments rely on no consistent principles or values other than unassailable authority of government. As long as it's picking on people you don't like.

Forum List

Back