Colombia legalises abortion

In the United States, essentially ALL women of child-bearing age have the ability to easily prevent pregnancy. Even the poorest of the poor can get BC pills, obtain a prophylactic or two, or simply refrain from reproductive activity, when she does not want to bear children. This applies to married women, single women, and even trans-men who have female plumbing.

Hence, there are very, very few circumstances where an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy should occur.

Even the most amoral of humans (e.g., "T. Tainant") can surely accept the proposition that killing a baby in the womb is at least potentially evil, and should be avoided if only because of this potential. The trend in "Red" American states to restrain abortions is a legitimate, necessary step in such avoidance.

As for Columbia and other "shit-hole" countries, they can obviously decide for themselves. I'm surprised the Pope hasn't weighed in, in some manner, although he is the first Pope in my lifetime who gives uncertainty to the perennial question, "Is the Pope Catholic?"

In the United States, essentially ALL women of child-bearing age have the ability to easily prevent pregnancy. Even the poorest of the poor can get BC pills, obtain a prophylactic or two, or simply refrain from reproductive activity, when she does not want to bear children. This applies to married women, single women, and even trans-men who have female plumbing.

Hence, there are very, very few circumstances where an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy should occur.

Even the most amoral of humans (e.g., "T. Tainant") can surely accept the proposition that killing a baby in the womb is at least potentially evil, and should be avoided if only because of this potential. The trend in "Red" American states to restrain abortions is a legitimate, necessary step in such avoidance.

As for Columbia and other "shit-hole" countries, they can obviously decide for themselves. I'm surprised the Pope hasn't weighed in, in some manner, although he is the first Pope in my lifetime who gives uncertainty to the perennial question, "Is the Pope Catholic?"
Your provincial politicians re doing all they czn to restrict the freedom of women. They are evil authoritarians. I thought you were pro freedom. Obviously not.

It is telling that Tainted Tommy sees the legalization of the cold-blooded and savage murder of innocent children as “mov[ing] forward”.

This is what pure, undiluted evil looks like.

As the US regresses it seems that Latin America moves forard [sic]. A great day for women.​

Last edited:
NObody is being murdered you drama queen.

Right nobody was ever a slave. Those creatures from Africa were not really human beings, so there was nothing wrong with treating them as mere farm animals.

And nobody was killed in Nazi Germany's extermination camps; those were Untermenschen, not human beings.

The very first step in mass human rights abuses is to deny the humanity of the victims.

Your provincial politicians re doing all they czn [sic] to restrict the freedom of women. They are evil authoritarians. I thought you were pro freedom. Obviously not.

How about this: I say that ignorant one-legged Brits who fell entitled to meddle in the affairs of countries that are none of their fucking business are not fully human, and that anyone should be free to kill any such creature, or to abuse any such creature in any manner that one sees fit.

Do you disagree with this? If so, then why do you hate freedom? Wouldn't that make you an evil authoritarian?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back